Subject: RFC 4221 on Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management Overview

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:20:41 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4221

        Title:      Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management
                    Overview
        Author(s):  T. Nadeau, C. Srinivasan, A. Farrel
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 70291
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-09.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4221.txt

A range of Management Information Base (MIB) modules has
been developed to help model and manage the various aspects
of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks.  These MIB
modules are defined in separate documents that focus on the
specific areas of responsibility of the modules that they
describe.

This document describes the management architecture for MPLS
and indicates the interrelationships between the different
MIB modules used for MPLS network management.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching
Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce