Subject: Correction: RFC 4267 on The W3C Speech Interface Framework Media Types: application/voicexml+xml, application/ssml+xml, application/srgs, application/srgs+xml, application/ccxml+xml, and application/pls+xml

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:38:47 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4267

        Title:      The W3C Speech Interface Framework Media Types:
                    application/voicexml+xml, application/ssml+xml,
                    application/srgs, application/srgs+xml,
                    application/ccxml+xml, and application/pls+xml
        Author(s):  M. Froumentin
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 17753
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-froumentin-voice-mediatypes-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4267.txt

This document defines the media types for the languages of the W3C
Speech Interface Framework, as designed by the Voice Browser
Working Group in the following specifications: the Voice Extensible
Markup Language (VoiceXML), the Speech Synthesis Markup Language
(SSML), the Speech Recognition Grammar Specification (SRGS), the Call
Control XML (CCXML), and the Pronunciation Lexicon Specification (PLS).

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce