Subject: Last Call: 'Resolution of FQDN Conflicts among DHCP Clients' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:23:18 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'A DNS RR for Encoding DHCP Information (DHCID RR) '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Resolution of FQDN Conflicts among DHCP Clients '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'The DHCP Client FQDN Option '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'The DHCPv6 Client FQDN Option '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-11-28.

The files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-03.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce