Subject: Last Call: 'Mapping Between the Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) and Internet Mail' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 18:42:55 -0500

A previous version of this document was approved by the IESG.  After an
appeal by John Klensin, the document was returned to the working group.
The working group has made significant changes in response to the appeal
and in relation to the follow-on discussion.  This version incorporates those
changes, and the Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse
service environments WG has requested the IESG to consider the following
document:

- 'Mapping Between the Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) and Internet Mail '
   <draft-ietf-lemonade-mms-mapping-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-11-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-mms-mapping-06.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce