Subject: Last Call: 'Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) key exchange for the Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:35:30 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) key exchange for the Secure Shell (SSH) 
   Transport Layer Protocol '
   <draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document contains normative downreferences to the following
specification of cryptographic algorithms:

[RFC3174] Eastlake, D. and P. Jones, "US Secure Hash Algorithm 1
(SHA1)", RFC 3174, September 2001.

[RFC3447] Jonsson, J. and B. Kaliski, "Public-Key Cryptography
Standards (PKCS) #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications
Version 2.1", RFC 3447, February 2003.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-12-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex-05.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce