Subject: LAST Call for Nominations, NomCom05

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:08:46 -0500

NomCom05 is accepting nominations for open IAB, IESG and IAOC
positions.  Information about the requirements for the open positions
is available at www.iab.org and www.ietf.org/nomcom/index.html.

Note that self-nominations are accepted and encouraged!

Please send nominations, including the nominee's name, contact
information and nominated position to [email-masked].  NomCom05
will accept nominations until November 23, 2006.

NomCom05 is also accepting input about the IAB, the IESG and the
IAOC, incumbents in those bodies and potential candidates that the
committee will use to guide its decisions.  You can send your input
directly to nomcom05@ietf,org.  If you would prefer to provide
anonymous input, send it to [email-masked] and I will
remove any identifying content from your input before passing it on to
NomCom05.

IAB members whose terms will expire are:

Leslie Daigle
Patrik Faltstrom
Bob Hinden
Eric Rescorla
Pete Resnick
Jonathan Rosenberg

IESG members whose terms will expire are:

Scott Hollenbeck   -- Applications Area
Margaret Wasserman -- Internet Area
Bert Wijnen        -- Operations and Management Area
Alex Zinin         -- Routing Area
Sam Hartman        -- Security Area
Allison Mankin     -- Transport Area
(empty - two year) -- Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
(empty - one year) -- Real-time Applications and Infrastructure

The IAOC member whose term will expire is:
Ed Juskevicius

- Ralph Droms
  Chair, NomCom05

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce