Subject: Last Call: 'The AES-CMAC-96 Algorithm and its use with IPsec' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:20:35 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'The AES-CMAC-96 Algorithm and its use with IPsec '
   <draft-songlee-aes-cmac-96-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document makes a normative reference to 
draft-songlee-aes-cmac-03.txt, which is being considered for publication
as an Informational RFC.  While this normative reference could probably
be avoided, easy access to the CMAC algorithm description is desirable.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-01-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-songlee-aes-cmac-96-03.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce