Subject: RFC 4310 on Domain Name System (DNS) Security Extensions Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:58:32 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4310

        Title:      Domain Name System (DNS) Security Extensions
                    Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
                    (EPP)
        Author(s):  S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       December 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 46326
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-hollenbeck-epp-secdns-08.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4310.txt

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension mapping for the provisioning and management of Domain Name
System security extensions (DNSSEC) for domain names stored in a
shared central repository.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends
the EPP domain name mapping to provide additional features required
for the provisioning of DNS security extensions.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the
Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the "Internet
Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce