Subject: Document Action: 'LDAP Turn Operation' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:23:30 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'LDAP Turn Operation '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-turn-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-turn-03.txt

Technical Summary

This specification describes a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAP) extended operation to reverse (or "turn") the roles of client
and server for subsequent protocol exchanges in the session, or to
enable each peer to act as both client and server with respect to the
other.
  
Working Group Summary
 
This is an experimental proposal by an individual submitter.
 
Protocol Quality

This document was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce