Subject: BCP 101, RFC 4371 on BCP 101 Update for IPR Trust

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:24:47 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 101
        RFC 4371

        Title:      BCP 101 Update for IPR Trust
        Author(s):  B. Carpenter, Ed., L. Lynch, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6901
        SeeAlso:    BCP0101
        Updates:    4071

        I-D Tag:    draft-carpenter-bcp101-update-03.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4371.txt

This document updates BCP 101 to take account of the new IETF
Intellectual Property Trust.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce