Subject: 65th IETF - Registration and Hotel Information

From: IETF Registrar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:41:33 -0500

65th IETF Meeting
Dallas, TX, USA
March 19-24, 2006
Hosted by Nokia

Registration for the 65th IETF Meeting is now taking place. To register on
line, please visit the 65th IETF web page at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-65.html

Changes in registration for this meeting include new pricing and registration
schedule. 
1.	Early-Bird Registration - If you register and pay for your attendance to the
IETF-65 before NOON ET (17:00 GMT), WEDNESDAY, 8 March 2006, then the price for
registration is USD 550.00. 
2.	After Early-Bird cutoff - you can still pre-register and pre-pay for your
registration at the full rate of USD 700.00, until Noon ET (17:00 GMT), Monday,
13 March 2006. 
3.	Full-time Student Registrations - Full-time students with proper ID are
eligible to receive a special USD 150 student rate. Student rate is no longer
subject to any late-fees. Students will also be able to register on-site at the
special student rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke
the special student status. 
The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, March 13 at 17:00 ET-US
(22:00 GMT)

You can register on site at the meeting in Dallas, TX starting Sunday, March 19
at 12:00 noon (local, Central Time)

Information on hotel accommodations can be found on the meeting web page at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-65.html

PLEASE NOTE: 
The NOC team will provide 802.11a & 802.11b wireless access in various parts of
the hotel. However, for the best possible network experience, we recommend that
participants also bring wireless equipment that supports '802.11a' due to the
fact that '802.11a' technology can be deployed more reliably in very crowded
areas.

'802.11a' wireless cards/usb dongles are available from a large variety of
on-line and off-line stores for prices well under US$50.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce