Subject: RFC 4372 on Chargeable User Identity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:54:40 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4372

        Title:      Chargeable User Identity 
        Author:     F. Adrangi,  A. Lior, 
                    J. Korhonen,  J. Loughney
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 21555
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-chargeable-user-id-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4372.txt

This document describes a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service (RADIUS) attribute, Chargeable-User-Identity.  This attribute
can be used by a home network to identify a user for the purpose of
roaming transactions that occur outside of the home network.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4372

        Title:      Chargeable User Identity 
        Author:     F. Adrangi,  A. Lior, 
                    J. Korhonen,  J. Loughney
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 21555
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-chargeable-user-id-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4372.txt

This document describes a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service (RADIUS) attribute, Chargeable-User-Identity.  This attribute
can be used by a home network to identify a user for the purpose of
roaming transactions that occur outside of the home network.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce