Subject: Rescind Approval of draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:32:20 -0500

On 25 January 2006 the IMAPEXT working group chairs request sent a request
to their area advisor to ask the IESG to evaluate
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08.txt as a replacement for
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt. The IESG approved
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt for publication as a Proposed Standard
RFC on 4 December 2003. This decision requires that the following actions
be taken by IANA and the RFC Editor:

IANA:
Please remove the registration of the CONDSTORE IMAP capability from the
IMAP4 capabilities registry found here:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/imap4-capabilities

This capability is described in draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05 and has been
registered as a result of the earlier IESG approval. The value will be
restored if draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08 is approved by the IESG.

RFC Editor:
Please remove draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt from the RFC Editor queue
and discontinue processing of the document as a Proposed Standard RFC.

A new IETF last call and IESG evaluation will be performed for
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08.txt.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce