Subject: Last Call: 'IMAP Extension for Conditional STORE operation' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:03:34 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Message Access Protocol 
Extension WG to consider the following document:

- 'IMAP Extension for Conditional STORE operation '
   <draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-02-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08.txt

On 25 January 2006 the IMAPEXT working group chairs request sent a request
to their area advisor to ask the IESG to evaluate
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08.txt as a replacement for
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt.  The IESG approved
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt for publication as a Proposed Standard
RFC on 4 December 2003.

Changes from -05:
1. Reworded not to have a normative reference to ANNOTATE.
2. Updated ABNF to reference IMAP ABNF.
3. Clarified that STATUS (HIGHESTMODSEQ) also enables CONDSTORE notifications.
4. Fixed few typos in examples or example titles.
5. Updated boilerplate, references.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce