Subject: RFC 4354 on A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package and Data Format for Various Settings in Support for the Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:23:45 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4354

        Title:      A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package
                    and Data Format for Various Settings in Support
                    for the Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) Service
        Author(s):  M. Garcia-Martin
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 46847
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-garcia-sipping-poc-isb-am-04.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4354.txt

The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) is defining the \%Push-to-talk over
Cellular (PoC) service where SIP is the protocol used to establish
half-duplex media sessions across different participants, to send
instant messages, etc.  This document defines a SIP event package to
support publication, subscription, and notification of additional
capabilities required by the PoC service.  This SIP event package is
applicable to the PoC service and may not be applicable to the
general Internet.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce