Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements for Internet Media Guides' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:22:22 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Requirements for Internet Media Guides '
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Allison Mankin.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-08.txt

Technical Summary
 
This memo specifies requirements for a framework and protocols for
accessing and updating Internet Media Guide (IMG) information for
media-on-demand and multicast applications. These requirements are
designed to guide choice and development of IMG protocols for
efficient and scalable delivery.
 
Working Group Summary
 
This document is a product of the MMUSIC WG.
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Jon Peterson.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce