Subject: Document Action: 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) URIs for Applications such as Voicemail and Interactive Voice Response (IVR)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:55:51 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) URIs for Applications such as Voicemail 
   and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) '
   <draft-jennings-sip-voicemail-uri-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Allison Mankin.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-sip-voicemail-uri-06.txt

This document was discussed and reviewed in the SIPPING working
group, though it was not adopted as a SIPPING work item.  A successful
effort was made to meet both strong technical standards and to
meet technical requirements expressed in SIPPING by participants from
ETSI.  These discussions are recorded in the mailing list and minutes
of the working group.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce