Subject: Last Call: 'Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:05:36 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberos WG WG to consider the 
following documents:

- 'OCSP Support for PKINIT '
   <draft-ietf-krb-wg-ocsp-for-pkinit-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos '
   <draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-33.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document includes normative references to two informational RFCs;
per RFC 3967 these references are noted in the last call. Both these
references are common in security protocols and may not be noted in
future last calls.

[RFC2412] Orman, H., "The OAKLEY Key Determination Protocol", RFC
2412, November 1998. (Included for the definitions of the OAKLEY Diffie-Hellman
groups)

[RFC3447] Jonsson, J. and B. Kaliski, "Public-Key Cryptography
Standards (PKCS) #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications
Version 2.1", RFC 3447, February 2003.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-02-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-ocsp-for-pkinit-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-33.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce