Subject: ISMS WG Interim Meeting

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:16:18 -0500

The IETF ISMS Working Group will hold an interim meeting on February 13-14,
2006.  The meeting will be hosted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
at 304 Vassar Street in Cambridge, MA USA.

The primary purpose of this meeting will be solving open issues that concern
Internet drafts <draft-ietf-isms-secshell-00.txt> and
<draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-00.txt>. The WG started an intensive face-to-face
discussion of these issues at the IETF meeting in Vancouver.  But for making
significant progress, far more meeting time is needed than one can get at a
regular IETF meeting.

For details on meeting agenda, venue, hotel, please see the meeting web page
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/wiki/index.php/01._ISMS_Interim>.

Anyone who plans to join the meeting, please send a message to the WG co-chairs
so that sufficient meeting space can be reserved.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce