Subject: RFC 4368 on Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label-Controlled Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and Frame-Relay Management Interface Definition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:59:14 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4368

        Title:      Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label-Controlled 
                    Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and Frame-Relay 
                    Management Interface Definition 
        Author:     T. Nadeau,  S. Hegde
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 43315
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-lc-if-mib-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4368.txt

This memo defines two MIB modules and corresponding MIB Object
Definitions that describe how label-switching-controlled
Frame-Relay and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) interfaces can be managed given the interface stacking as defined in the MPLS-LSR-STD-MIB and
MPLS-TE-STD-MIB.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
\"Internet Official Protocol Standards\" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4368

        Title:      Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label-Controlled 
                    Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and Frame-Relay 
                    Management Interface Definition 
        Author:     T. Nadeau,  S. Hegde
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 43315
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-lc-if-mib-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4368.txt

This memo defines two MIB modules and corresponding MIB Object
Definitions that describe how label-switching-controlled
Frame-Relay and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) interfaces can be managed given the interface stacking as defined in the MPLS-LSR-STD-MIB and
MPLS-TE-STD-MIB.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
\"Internet Official Protocol Standards\" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce