Subject: RFC 4357 on Additional Cryptographic Algorithms for Use with GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-2001, and GOST R 34.11-94 Algorithms

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:51:53 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4357

        Title:      Additional Cryptographic Algorithms for Use 
                    with GOST 28147-89 GOST R 34 
                    10-94 GOST R 34 10-2001 and 
                    GOST R 34 11-94 Algorithms 
        Author:     V. Popov,  I. Kurepkin, 
                    S. Leontiev
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      51
        Characters: 114564
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-popov-cryptopro-cpalgs-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4357.txt

This document describes the cryptographic algorithms and parameters
supplementary to the original GOST specifications, GOST 28147-89, GOST
R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-2001, and GOST R 34.11-94, for use in Internet
applications.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4357

        Title:      Additional Cryptographic Algorithms for Use 
                    with GOST 28147-89 GOST R 34 
                    10-94 GOST R 34 10-2001 and 
                    GOST R 34 11-94 Algorithms 
        Author:     V. Popov,  I. Kurepkin, 
                    S. Leontiev
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      51
        Characters: 114564
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-popov-cryptopro-cpalgs-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4357.txt

This document describes the cryptographic algorithms and parameters
supplementary to the original GOST specifications, GOST 28147-89, GOST
R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-2001, and GOST R 34.11-94, for use in Internet
applications.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce