Subject: Nominees for IAOC seat to be appointed by the IESG

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:45:58 -0500

As described in BCP 101 (RFC 4071) and BCP 113 (RFC 4333),
the IESG and the IAB each select one person for a two-year IAOC
term in alternate years. This year, the IESG will select one person
for a term ending in spring 2008.

Following the call for nominations which ran from November 30
through December 23, 2005, the IESG received two nominations of
people who are willing to serve. They are:

  Kurtis Lindqvist
  Jordi Palet Martinez

The IESG expects to make a decision on or before February 3 (prior
to the expected date at which the Nomcom will select its IAOC nominee).
If any member of the community wishes to make confidential comments
on one or both of these candidates, please write to [email-masked]
before the end of January.

   Brian Carpenter

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce