Subject: RFC 4358 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:54:24 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4358

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name URN 
                    Namespace for the Open Mobile Alliance 
                    OMA 
        Author:     D. Smith
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11562
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-smith-oma-urn-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4358.txt

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the Open Mobile
Alliance (OMA).  OMA defines and manages resources that utilize this
URN name model.  Management activities for these and other resource
types are provided by the Open Mobile Naming Authority (OMNA).  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4358

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name URN 
                    Namespace for the Open Mobile Alliance 
                    OMA 
        Author:     D. Smith
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11562
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-smith-oma-urn-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4358.txt

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the Open Mobile
Alliance (OMA).  OMA defines and manages resources that utilize this
URN name model.  Management activities for these and other resource
types are provided by the Open Mobile Naming Authority (OMNA).  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce