Subject: Document Action: 'A Framework for the Usage of Internet Media Guides' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 10:45:57 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'A Framework for the Usage of Internet Media Guides '
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-img-framework-09.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Allison Mankin.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-img-framework-09.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document defines a framework for the delivery of Internet Media
Guides (IMGs). An IMG is a structured collection of multimedia
session descriptions expressed using SDP, SDPng or some similar
session description format. This document describes a generalized
model for IMG delivery mechanisms, the use of existing protocols and
the need for additional work to create an IMG delivery
infrastructure.
 
Working Group Summary
 
This document is a product of the MMUSIC WG.
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Jon Peterson.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce