Subject: 65th IETF Meeting

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:15:30 -0500

Dallas, TX, USA, March 19-24, 2006 

Hosted by: Nokia http://www.nokia.com

Sponsor: AT&T http://www.att.com

American Airlines and Avis Car Rental discount:  
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/airline_65.html

Early-Bird registration discount through March 8th - only 35 days remaining!: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-65.html

Hotel Accommodations:  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_65.html

Registrants to date:  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/attendees_65.htm

Discover Dallas:  http://www.dallascvb.com/visitors/index.php

NOC Note:  
The NOC team will provide 802.11a & 802.11b wireless access in various parts of
the hotel. However, for the best possible network experience, we recommend that
participants also bring wireless equipment that supports '802.11a' due to the
fact that '802.11a' technology can be deployed more reliably in very crowded
areas.

'802.11a' wireless cards/usb dongles are available from a large variety of
on-line and off-line stores for prices well under US$50

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce