Subject: RFC 4369 on Definitions of Managed Objects for Internet Fibre Channel Protocol (iFCP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:53:34 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4369

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    Internet Fibre Channel Protocol iFCP 
        Author:     K. Gibbons,  C. Monia, 
                    J. Tseng,  F. Travostino
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 59354
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4369.txt

The iFCP protocol (RFC 4172) provides Fibre Channel fabric
functionality on an IP network in which TCP/IP switching and routing
elements replace Fibre Channel components.  The iFCP protocol is
used between iFCP Gateways.  This document provides a mechanism to
monitor and control iFCP Gateway instances, and their associated
sessions, using SNMP.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4369

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    Internet Fibre Channel Protocol iFCP 
        Author:     K. Gibbons,  C. Monia, 
                    J. Tseng,  F. Travostino
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 59354
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4369.txt

The iFCP protocol (RFC 4172) provides Fibre Channel fabric
functionality on an IP network in which TCP/IP switching and routing
elements replace Fibre Channel components.  The iFCP protocol is
used between iFCP Gateways.  This document provides a mechanism to
monitor and control iFCP Gateway instances, and their associated
sessions, using SNMP.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the IP Storage Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce