Subject: RFC 4276 on BGP-4 Implementation Report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:25:29 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4276

        Title:      BGP-4 Implementation Report
        Author(s):  S. Hares, A. Retana
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      97
        Characters: 132864
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-bgp-implementation-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4276.txt

This document reports the results of the BGP-4 implementation survey.
The survey had 259 questions about implementations' support of BGP-4
as specified in RFC 4271.  After a brief summary of the results, each
response is listed.  This document contains responses from the four
implementers that completed the survey (Alcatel, Cisco, Laurel, and
NextHop) and brief information from three that did not
(Avici, Data Connection Ltd., and Nokia).

The editors did not use exterior means to verify the accuracy of the
information submitted by the respondents.  The respondents are experts
with the products they reported on.

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group
of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce