Subject: 65th IETF - Hotel and Registration Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:47:15 -0500

Reminder: the cutoff date for making reservations at the Hilton Anatole is
tomorrow, February 24.  After that date, you may not be able to receive the
group rate of $164.00 single rate.

The Wyndham Dallas Market Center has extended the IETF group rate of $129
single. The Wyndham is approximately a five minute walk from the Hilton Anatole
and the hotel is also offering shuttle service to the Hilton Anatole.  

Additional information on the hotels can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_65.html

To receive the early bird registration fee of $550, thereafter $700, you must
register and pay by March 8.  You can register on line at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-65.html

A preliminary list of the sessions by Area can be found at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65 and the
DRAFT Agenda at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_65.txt .

See you in Dallas!

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce