Subject: RFC 4403 on Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Schema for Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration version 3 (UDDIv3)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:53:22 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4403

        Title:      Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) 
                    Schema for Universal Description, Discovery, and 
                    Integration version 3 (UDDIv3) 
        Author:     B. Bergeson,  K. Boogert, 
                    V. Nanjundaswamy
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      42
        Characters: 78747
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-bergeson-uddi-ldap-schema-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4403.txt

This document defines the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAPv3) schema for representing Universal Description, Discovery, and
Integration (UDDI) data types in an LDAP directory.  It defines the
LDAP object class and attribute definitions and containment rules to
model UDDI entities, defined in the UDDI version 3 information
model, in an LDAPv3-compliant directory.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests foFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 28 20:58:14 2006
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:53:22 -0800
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4403 on Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Schema for
	Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration version 3 (UDDIv3)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4403

        Title:      Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) 
                    Schema for Universal Description, Discovery, and 
                    Integration version 3 (UDDIv3) 
        Author:     B. Bergeson,  K. Boogert, 
                    V. Nanjundaswamy
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      42
        Characters: 78747
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-bergeson-uddi-ldap-schema-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4403.txt

This document defines the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAPv3) schema for representing Universal Description, Discovery, and
Integration (UDDI) data types in an LDAP directory.  It defines the
LDAP object class and attribute definitions and containment rules to
model UDDI entities, defined in the UDDI version 3 information
model, in an LDAPv3-compliant directory.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests foFrom [email-masked] Tue Feb 28 20:58:14 2006
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:53:22 -0800
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4403 on Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Schema for
	Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration version 3 (UDDIv3)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4403

        Title:      Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) 
                    Schema for Universal Description, Discovery, and 
                    Integration version 3 (UDDIv3) 
        Author:     B. Bergeson,  K. Boogert, 
                    V. Nanjundaswamy
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      42
        Characters: 78747
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-bergeson-uddi-ldap-schema-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4403.txt

This document defines the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAPv3) schema for representing Universal Description, Discovery, and
Integration (UDDI) data types in an LDAP directory.  It defines the
LDAP object class and attribute definitions and containment rules to
model UDDI entities, defined in the UDDI version 3 information
model, in an LDAPv3-compliant directory.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce