Subject: BCP0115 RFC 4395 on Guidelines and Registration Procedures for New URI Schemes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:08:17 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 115        
        RFC 4395

        Title:      Guidelines and Registration Procedures for 
                    New URI Schemes 
        Author:     T. Hansen,  T. Hardie, 
                    L. Masinter
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 31933
        
        I-D Tag:    draft-hansen-2717bis-2718bis-uri-guidelines-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4395.txt

This document provides guidelines and recommendations for the
definition of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.  It also
updates the process and IANA registry for URI schemes.  It obsoletes
both RFC 2717 and RFC 2718.  This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the Internet Community, and requests 
discussion and suggestions for improvements.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

--ec0fca45c4ebdaf9a53a958d4158ebbd

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 115        
        RFC 4395

        Title:      Guidelines and Registration Procedures for 
                    New URI Schemes 
        Author:     T. Hansen,  T. Hardie, 
                    L. Masinter
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 31933
        
        I-D Tag:    draft-hansen-2717bis-2718bis-uri-guidelines-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4395.txt

This document provides guidelines and recommendations for the
definition of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.  It also
updates the process and IANA registry for URI schemes.  It obsoletes
both RFC 2717 and RFC 2718.  This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the Internet Community, and requests 
discussion and suggestions for improvements.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce