Subject: RFC 4421 on RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed Video: Additional Colour Sampling Modes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:57:04 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4421

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed 
                    Video: Additional Colour Sampling Modes 
        Author:     C. Perkins
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 8000
        Updates:    RFC4175
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-ext-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4421.txt

The RFC Payload Format for Uncompressed Video, RFC 4175, defines a
scheme to packetise uncompressed, studio-quality, video streams for
transport using RTP.  This memo extends the format to support
additional colour sampling modes.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport
Working Group of the IETF

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of 
the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution 
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce