Subject: 65th IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 23:26:17 -0500

Dallas, TX, USA
March 19-24, 2006 

Hosted by: Nokia http://www.nokia.com
Sponsor: AT&T http://www.att.com

Historical Registration Information
The number of people that had registered six weeks prior to an IETF Meeting:
60th IETF San Diego, CA – 346 registered 
61st IETF Washington, DC – 235 registered 
62nd IETF Minneapolis, MN – 205 registered 
63rd IETF Paris, France – 500 registered 
64th IETF Vancouver, BC – 231 registered

And where we are for the:
65th IETF Dallas, TX – 261 registered

Early-Bird registration discount through March 8th - only 28 days remaining!: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-65.html

NOC Note:  
The NOC team will provide 802.11a & 802.11b wireless access in various parts of
the hotel. However, for the best possible network experience, we recommend that
participants also bring wireless equipment that supports '802.11a' due to the
fact that '802.11a' technology can be deployed more reliably in very crowded
areas.

'802.11a' wireless cards/usb dongles are available from a large variety of
on-line and off-line stores for prices well under US$50

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce