Subject: RFC 4378 on A Framework for Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Operations and Management (OAM)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:29:43 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4378

        Title:      A Framework for Multi-Protocol Label 
                    Switching (MPLS) Operations and Management (OAM) 
        Author:     D. Allan,  Ed., T. Nadeau,  Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23640
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-oam-frmwk-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4378.txt

This document is a framework for how data plane protocols can
be applied to operations and maintenance procedures for
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS).  The document is structured to
outline how Operations and Management (OAM) functionality can be used to
assist in fault, configuration, accounting, performance,
and security management, commonly known by the acronym FCAPS.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4378

        Title:      A Framework for Multi-Protocol Label 
                    Switching (MPLS) Operations and Management (OAM) 
        Author:     D. Allan,  Ed., T. Nadeau,  Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 23640
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-oam-frmwk-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4378.txt

This document is a framework for how data plane protocols can
be applied to operations and maintenance procedures for
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS).  The document is structured to
outline how Operations and Management (OAM) functionality can be used to
assist in fault, configuration, accounting, performance,
and security management, commonly known by the acronym FCAPS.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce