Subject: Last Call: 'IKE and IKEv2 Authentication Using ECDSA' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:08:23 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'IKE and IKEv2 Authentication Using ECDSA '
   <draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is an individual submission.  It was discussed in the
IPsec Working Group, but that working group was closed before reaching
consensus on this document.  Thus, it is not affiliated with any IETF
Working Group.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-03-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-05.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce