Subject: RFC 4414 on An ENUM Registry Type for the Internet Registry Information Service (IRIS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:52:33 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4414

        Title:      An ENUM Registry Type for 
                    the Internet Registry Information Service (IRIS) 
        Author:     A. Newton
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      51
        Characters: 89985
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-iris-ereg-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4414.txt

This document describes an Internet Registry Information Service
(IRIS) registry schema for registered ENUM information.  The schema
extends the necessary query and result operations of IRIS to provide
the functional information service needs for syntaxes and results used
by ENUM registries.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distributr Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce