Subject: RFC 4431 on The DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) DNS Resource Record

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:58:05 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4431

        Title:      The DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) 
                    DNS Resource Record 
        Author:     M. Andrews,  S. Weiler
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                     [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7861
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-andrews-dlv-dns-rr-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4431.txt

This document defines a new DNS resource record, called the DNSSEC
Lookaside Validation (DLV) RR, for publishing DNSSEC trust anchors
outside of the DNS delegation chain.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. 
Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution 
of this memo  is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce