Subject: NomCom 2005/2006 announcement

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:54:14 -0500

I am pleased to announce that the 2005-2006 NomCom selection and
confirmation process is complete.  In a slight break with tradition,
the NomCom, in agreement with the IAB, will announce the two IESG
members for the new Real-Time Applications and Infrastructure area
immediately:

Cullen Jennings, RAI Area Director (2 year term)
Jon Peterson,    RAI Area Director (1 year term)

Congratulations to Cullen and Jon on your selection for these
positions, and thanks for your willingness to take on the challenge of
guiding the initial development of the new RAI area.

The complete announcement of the IAB, IESG and IAOC members will be
posted in the next day or two.  We have taken this opportunity to
announce the RAI area directors so the IETF and the NomCom can start the
process of selecting a TSV area director to replace Jon as quickly as
possible.

More details about this NomCom's process will follow.  For now, please
join me in thanking the members of the NomCom for their thoughtful and
hard work:

Voting volunteers:
Joe Babiarz
Ron Bonica
Stewart Bryant
Joao Damas
Lakshminath Dondeti
Vijay Gurbani
Wassim Hassad
Alan Hawrylyshen
Dinesh Mohan
Sam Weiler

Non-voting liaisons and advisor
Steve Crocker   ISOC liaison
David Meyer     IAB liaison
Russ Housley    IESG liaison
Danny McPherson Advisor (past chair)

- Ralph Droms (chair), for the 2005-2006 IESG Nominating Committee

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce