Subject: Protocol Action: 'COSINE LDAP/X.500 Schema' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:13:16 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'COSINE LDAP/X.500 Schema '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-cosine-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-cosine-02.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document provides a collection of schema elements for use with
 the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) from the COSINE and
 Internet X.500 pilot projects. This document obsoletes RFC 1274 and RFC 2247.
 
Working Group Summary
 
This is an individual submission, but it was discussed on the LDAPEXT mailing
list and there have been no objections.

Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie.

Note to RFC Editor
 
OLD:

 Directories administrators should ensure that access to sensitive
 information is restricted to authorized entities, but ensure that
 appropriate data security services, including data integrity and data
 confidentiality, are used to protect against eavesdropping.

NEW:

Directories administrators should ensure that access to sensitive
information is restricted to authorized entities, and ensure that
appropriate data security services, including data integrity and data
confidentiality.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce