Subject: Document Action: 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-User-Database Private-Header (P-Header)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:00:11 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-User-Database Private-Header 
   (P-Header) '
   <draft-camarillo-sipping-user-database-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Allison Mankin.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-user-database-02.txt

This document was given an Expert Review for the SIPPING Working
Group for its SIP content and P-Header, in accordance with RFC 3427,
by Dean Willis.  This review, presented to the SIPPING mailing list,
advised publication.  The draft was reviewed for the IESG by Allison 
Mankin. 

Note to the RFC Editor:  the draft has a formatting error 
so that its page headers read "SIPPING WG".  Please modify the
page headers to the authors' names instead.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce