Subject: RFC 4402 on A Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the Kerberos V Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) Mechanism

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:11:55 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4402

        Title:      A Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for 
                    the Kerberos V Generic Security Service 
                    Application Program Interface (GSS-API) Mechanism 
        Author:     N. Williams
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9549
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4402.txt

This document defines the Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the
Kerberos V mechanism for the Generic Security Service Application
Program Interface (GSS-API), based on the PRF defined for the
Kerberos V cryptographic framework, for keying application protocols
given an established Kerberos V GSS-API security context.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation)
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of 
the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of 
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

--e79bdca8294bc6f0a831a3d7a75720b0

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4402

        Title:      A Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for 
                    the Kerberos V Generic Security Service 
                    Application Program Interface (GSS-API) Mechanism 
        Author:     N. Williams
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9549
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-kitten-krb5-gssapi-prf-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4402.txt

This document defines the Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the
Kerberos V mechanism for the Generic Security Service Application
Program Interface (GSS-API), based on the PRF defined for the
Kerberos V cryptographic framework, for keying application protocols
given an established Kerberos V GSS-API security context.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Kitten (GSS-API Next Generation)
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of 
the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of 
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce