Subject: Last Call: 'Remote Network Monitoring MIB Extensions for Switch Networks Version 1.0' to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:33:47 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the rmonmib WG to consider the following
document:

- 'Remote Network Monitoring MIB Extensions for Switch Networks Version 1.0 '
  RFC 2613 as a Draft Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-03-09.

NOTE: this document was IETF Last Called back in 2003. That IETF Last Call
      uncovered thatr this document has a normative depency on RFC2021
      which was at PS. RFC2021 has been obsoleted by a new revision, which
      has been approved as DS. This doc is now in RFC-Editor queue:
         http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html#draft-ietf-rmonmib-rmon2-v2
      Since the previous IETF Last Call was so long ago, this new IETF
      Last Call is intended to make everyone aware that the doc is again
      on the IESG agenda.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2613.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFC2613-Implementation.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce