Subject: RFC 4383 on The Use of Timed Efficient Stream Loss-Tolerant Authentication (TESLA) in the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:05:55 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4383

        Title:      The Use of Timed Efficient 
                    Stream Loss-Tolerant Authentication (TESLA) in the 
                    Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) 
        Author:     M. Baugher,  E. Carrara
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 41766
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-msec-srtp-tesla-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4383.txt

This memo describes the use of the Timed Efficient Stream
Loss-tolerant Authentication (RFC 4082) transform within the Secure
Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP), to provide data origin
authentication for multicast and broadcast data streams.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multicast Security
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of 
the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of 
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

--47a93efe93f36c5dd951c297ef7977d0

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4383

        Title:      The Use of Timed Efficient 
                    Stream Loss-Tolerant Authentication (TESLA) in the 
                    Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) 
        Author:     M. Baugher,  E. Carrara
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 41766
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-msec-srtp-tesla-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4383.txt

This memo describes the use of the Timed Efficient Stream
Loss-tolerant Authentication (RFC 4082) transform within the Secure
Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP), to provide data origin
authentication for multicast and broadcast data streams.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multicast Security
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of 
the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of 
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce