Subject: Protocol Action: 'Multimedia Terminal Adapter (MTA) Management Information Base for PacketCable and IPCablecom compliant devices' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:31:20 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Multimedia Terminal Adapter (MTA) Management Information Base for 
   PacketCable and IPCablecom compliant devices '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and David Kessens.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-09.txt

Technical Summary
 
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects
   for SNMP-based management of PacketCable and IPCablecom compliant 
   Multimedia Terminal Adapter devices. 

Working Group Summary
 
   The Working Group has consensus to publish this document as a
   Proposed Standard.
 
Protocol Quality
 
   The MIB module has been reviewed by Dave Thaler and Randy Presuhn; an
   earlier version of this MIB module was reviewed by Mike Heard.  The
   document has been reviewed by PacketCable/IPCablecom subject matter
   experts such as Thomas Anders, Sumanth Channabasappa, Satish Kumar,
   and Matt Osman.  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by
   Bert Wijnen.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce