Subject: Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for iSCSI' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:07:43 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for iSCSI '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-mib-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP Storage Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Allison Mankin and Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-mib-11.txt

Technical Summary
 
   This document defines a MIB module for iSCSI [RFC3720], used to
   manage devices which implement the iSCSI protocol, SCSI over TCP/IP.

Working Group Summary
 
  The working group reached consensus on this document easily.  
  The group's work on this document completed a long time ago; there
  was considerable delay before a MIB doctor review slot could be
  obtained.  
 
Protocol Quality
 
  Keith McCloghrie served as MIB Advisor for development of the
  MIB.  The MIB received extensive review in the WG from SCSI
  and iSCSI experts.

  Bert Wijnen became the MIB Doctor for this specification and
  provided extensive comments, for which revisions were made.
  
  David Black is the WG Chair shepherd.  Allison Mankin is the
  Responsible Area Director.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce