Subject: Last Call: 'TLS User Mapping Extension' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:08:03 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following documents:

- 'TLS User Mapping Extension'
   <draft-santesson-tls-ume-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'TLS Handshake Message for Supplemental Data'
   <draft-santesson-tls-supp-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The previous Last Call on draft-santesson-tls-ume-03.txt has finished.
However, to resolve some comments that were received during the
previous Last Call, the document has been updated and
draft-santesson-tls-supp-00.txt was written.  Due to the significant
changes in one area of the document, the IESG is making a second
call for comments.  This comment period is shorter since the majority
of the document is unchanged.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-04-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-ume-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-supp-00.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce