Subject: RFC 4432 on RSA Key Exchange for the Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:54:42 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4432

        Title:      RSA Key Exchange for the 
                    Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol 
        Author:     B. Harris
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16077
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4432.txt

This memo describes a key-exchange method for the Secure Shell (SSH)
protocol based on Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) public-key encryption.
It uses much less client CPU time than the Diffie-Hellman algorithm
specified as part of the core protocol, and hence is particularly
suitable for slow client systems.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestion
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itselfFrom [email-masked] Fri Mar 10 19:06:29 2006
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:54:13 -0800
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4451 on BGP MULTI_EXIT_DISC (MED) Considerations

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4451

        Title:      BGP MULTI_EXIT_DISC (MED) Considerations 
        Author:     D. McPherson,  V. Gill
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 28435
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-grow-bgp-med-considerations-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4451.txt

The BGP MULTI_EXIT_DISC (MED) attribute provides a mechanism for BGP
speakers to convey to an adjacent AS the optimal entry point into the
local AS.  While BGP MEDs function correctly in many scenarios, a
number of issues may arise when utilizing MEDs in dynamic or complex
topologies.

This document discusses implementation and deployment considerations
regarding BGP MEDs and provides information with which implementers and
network operators should be familiar.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Global Routing Operations
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors,, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

 for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce