Subject: 65th IETF - Registration and Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:15:44 -0500

The IETF turns 20!  Come and celebrate 20 years of rough consensus 
and running code.
 
On March 21st, in conjunction with IETF65, Nokia and the Internet 
Society cordially invite you to celebrate IETF@20 in Dallas, Texas at 
the traditional IETF Social.  It will be held at Eddie Deen's Ranch 
in downtown Dallas, Texas.
 
Planned festivities include:
 
* Reprise of David Clark's famous "rough consensus and running code" 
speech from David himself.
* Acknowledgment of the founders of the IETF and those that have 
played an important role in its growth
* Remarks from the current IETF and IAB Chairs and a toast-off to the 
future of the IETF (get those toasts ready!)
* Food, drinks and IETF colleagues - from the first IETF all the way 
to the present
 
Sign up today at http://www.ietf65.org/social here.

IETF Meeting Pre-registration and Pre-Payment cutoff is Monday, March 13 at
12:00noon ET (17:00 UTC).  Meeting registration fee is $700.00.  You can
register online for the IETF meeting at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-65.html

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce