Subject: RFC 4427 on Recovery (Protection and Restoration) Terminology for Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:27:58 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4427

        Title:      Recovery (Protection and Restoration) Terminology 
                    for Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
        Author:     E. Mannie, Ed., 
                    D. Papadimitriou, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 43842
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-terminology-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4427.txt

This document defines a common terminology for Generalized
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)-based recovery mechanisms
(i.e., protection and restoration).  The terminology is independent of
the underlying transport technologies covered by GMPLS.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce