Subject: RFC Editor Office Hours

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:47:19 -0800

Greetings,

The RFC Editor will be holding "office hours" at IETF-65 Dallas, 
Texas.  This is a chance for a face-to-face inquiry into the status of
pending documents or just a chance to ask questions about how the RFC
Editor works.  The RFC Editor "office" will be a table near the IETF
registration area, staffed during the following hours:

   Monday - Wednesday 1000 - 1530

If you have questions regarding specific documents, we would
appreciate it if you could send us a note in advance so that we can be
more efficient in answering your questions.  If you relay the ID
string to us, we will have the opportunity to review the history of
the document, as we will not be able to bring all of the documents
with us.

However, this isn't required and drop-ins are encouraged.

We look forward to meeting (all of) you,

Sandy and Alice (for the RFC Editor)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce