Subject: Document Action: 'SDP Descriptors for FLUTE' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:33:33 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'SDP Descriptors for FLUTE '
   <draft-mehta-rmt-flute-sdp-05.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Allison Mankin.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mehta-rmt-flute-sdp-05.txt

This specification was not chartered by either the MMUSIC or RMT
working groups because it fits between both, and being an
Experimental document, like any reliable multicast document
in the Transport Area, it was deemed that it could be worked
on most effectively by having targeted reviews by SDP and RMT
experts coordinated by the area director.  The reviewers were
Joerg Ott (MMUSIC Co-Chair), Lorenzo Vicisano (RMT Chair), and
Magnus Westerlund (AVT Co-Chair).

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce