Subject: Last Call: 'Improving the Robustness of TCP to Non-Congestion Events' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:07:14 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions 
WG to consider the following document:

- 'Improving the Robustness of TCP to Non-Congestion Events '
   <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-07.txt> as an Experimental RFC

draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-07.txt has been submitted for consideration
as an Experimental RFC to enable implementation of and experimentation
with the TCP-NCR extensions in limited scenarios, in order to determine
their suitability for wider-scale deployment. TCP-NCR should not currently
be deployed on a large scale in the Internet.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-04-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-07.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce