Subject: Last Call: 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge WG to IEEE 802.1 WG' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:15:56 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge WG to IEEE 802.1 WG '
   <draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-03-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-01.txt

   This document describes the plan to transition responsibility for
   bridging-related MIB modules from the IETF Bridge WG to the IEEE
   802.1 WG, which develops the bridging technology the MIB modules are
   designed to manage.

This is not a WG document, but has been discussed quite extensively
already. The document is intended as Informational RFC. Therefor a 
2 week IETF Last Call is being used for IETF community-wide review.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce