Subject: Proposed IETF Meeting Dates 2008 - 2010

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:39:42 -0500

The IETF is proposing dates for its meetings being held 2008 through 2010. 
Those dates can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/future_meetings0810.html

The dates will be evaluated and selected to meet the IETF's standards
development objectives, while avoiding conflicts with SDOs and other
organizations to the extent possible.  Those organizations can be found on the
Clash List from the same url.

Comments regarding these dates should be addressed to the IAD at [email-masked].

It is anticipated that an official IETF Meeting Calendar for 2008 - 2010 will
be formally adopted on April 20, 2006 by the IAOC. 

Regards
Ray Pelletier
IAD

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce