Subject: RFC 4440 on IAB Thoughts on the Role of the Internet Research Task Force (IRTF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:18:51 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4440

        Title:      IAB Thoughts on the Role 
                    of the Internet Research Task Force 
                    (IRTF) 
        Author:     S. Floyd, Ed., 
                    V. Paxson, Ed., 
                    A. Falk, Ed., 
                    IAB
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 29063
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-irtf-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4440.txt

This document is an Internet Architecture Board (IAB) report on the
role of the Internet Research Task Force (IRTF), both on its own and
in relationship to the IETF.  This document evolved from a
discussion within the IAB as part of a process of appointing a new
chair of the IRTF.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce