Subject: RFC 4441 on The IEEE 802/IETF Relationship

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:17:43 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4441

        Title:      The IEEE 802/IETF Relationship 
        Author:     B. Aboba, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 49624
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-ieee-802-rel-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4441.txt

Since the late 1980s, IEEE 802 and IETF have cooperated in the
development of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) MIBs and
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) applications.
This document describes the policies and procedures that have
developed in order to coordinate between the two organizations, as
well as some of the relationship history.  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce