Subject: RFC 4392 on IP over InfiniBand (IPoIB) Architecture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:30:15 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4392

        Title:      IP over InfiniBand (IPoIB) Architecture 
        Author:     V. Kashyap
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 53506
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipoib-architecture-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4392.txt

InfiniBand is a high-speed, channel-based interconnect between
systems and devices.

This document presents an overview of the InfiniBand
architecture.  It further describes the requirements and
guidelines for the transmission of IP over InfiniBand.
Discussions in this document are applicable to both IPv4 and
IPv6 unless explicitly specified.  The encapsulation of IP over
InfiniBand and the mechanism for IP address resolution on IB
fabrics are covered in other documents.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IP over InfiniBand
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce