Subject: RFC 4460 on Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Specification Errata and Issues

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:19:46 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4460

        Title:      Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) 
                    Specification Errata and Issues 
        Author:     R. Stewart, I. Arias-Rodriguez,
                    K. Poon, A. Caro,
                    M. Tuexen
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      109
        Characters: 215405
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4460.txt

This document is a compilation of issues found during six
interoperability events and 5 years of experience with implementing,
testing, and using SCTP along with the suggested fixes.  This
document provides deltas to RFC 2960 and is organized in a time-based
way.  The issues are listed in the order they were brought up.
Because some text is changed several times, the last delta in the text
is the one that should be applied.  In addition to the delta, a
description of the problem and the details of the solution are also
provided.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Transport Area Working Group
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce