Subject: RFC 4452 on The

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:30:34 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4452

        Title:      The "info" URI Scheme for 
                    Information Assets with Identifiers in Public 
                    Namespaces 
        Author:     H. Van de Sompel, T. Hammond,
                    E. Neylon, S. Weibel
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 36408
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-vandesompel-info-uri-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4452.txt

This document defines the "info" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
scheme for information assets with identifiers in public namespaces.
Namespaces participating in the "info" URI scheme are regulated by an
"info" Registry mechanism.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce