Subject: RFC 4294 on IPv6 Node Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:23:59 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4294

        Title:      IPv6 Node Requirements 
        Author:     J. Loughney, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 39125
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4294.txt

This document defines requirements for IPv6 nodes.  It is expected
that IPv6 will be deployed in a wide range of devices and
situations.  Specifying the requirements for IPv6 nodes allows IPv6
to function well and interoperate in a large number of situations
and deployments.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IP Version 6 Working Group
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce