Subject: Closing the PESCI team

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:28:50 -0400

Last September I set up the team known as PESCI to draft
goals and principles for IETF process change. The original
announcements are at
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg01567.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg01593.html

PESCI reported at a BOF at IETF 64
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/pesci.html
and has two current drafts
(draft-davies-pesci-initial-considerations-01.txt and
draft-davies-pesci-next-steps-00.txt). The second draft
was discussed at the General Area open meeting at IETF 65
(now https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65,
will be at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/genarea.html).

PESCI also contributed material to draft-hoffman-taobis-06.txt.

At this time I would like to formally close the PESCI team, with
my grateful thanks to its members Harald Alvestrand, Scott Brim,
Elwyn Davies, Adrian Farrel and Michael Richardson for their
advice and contributions.

I will write separately within a few days about suggested
follow-on actions in the General Area.

   Brian Carpenter
   IETF Chair

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce