Subject: 66th IETF - Registration and Hotel Accommodations

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:09:13 -0400

66th IETF Meeting
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
July 9-14, 2006
Hosted by Ericsson

Registration for the 66th IETF Meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

Registration Information:

Early-Bird Registration -  USD $550.00

If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-66 before NOON ET
(16:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, 30 June 2006, then the price for registration is USD
550.00.

After Early-Bird cutoff - USD $700.00

You can still register and pay online at USD 700.00 until Noon ET (16:00
UTC/GMT), Thursday, 6 July 2006. 

Full-time Student Registrations - USD $150.00

Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD 150.00
student rate. Student rate is no longer subject to any late-fees. Students will
also be able to register on-site at the special student rate. Failure to provide
valid student ID on-site will revoke the special student status. 

Cancellation

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, July 3 at 17:00 ET-US
(21:00 UTC/GMT).  Cancellations are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.

Onsite Registration

You can register onsite at the meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada starting
Sunday, July 9 at 12:00 noon (local time).

Hotel Accommodations

Hotel accommodations information can be found:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

Social Event

Registration online for the social event is also available after you have
received your IETF registration confirmation.

Training

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday lunchtime, with
late scheduling changes.  Most training session take place on Sunday afternoon
July 9th.  Participants should plan their travel accordingly.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce