Subject: IETF Meeting Survey - Last Call

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:43:27 -0400

All;

More than 1,250 of you attended IETF 65 in Dallas and many others attended
sessions remotely.  Yet only 155 of you have responded to a survey intended to
make future meeting experiences more successful.  There are only 74 days left
before IETF 66 in Montreal, only 74 days during which there may be the
opportunity to effect improvements.  Again, your participation is anonymous and
your candor is most welcome. 

You can help by taking this short survey at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947 

At the end of the survey you will be able to see the survey results to date.

I do appreciate the help.
Thanks

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce