Subject: BCP 116 RFC 4446 on IANA Allocations for Pseudowire Edge to Edge Emulation (PWE3)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:14:02 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 116        
        RFC 4446

        Title:      IANA Allocations for Pseudowire Edge 
                    to Edge Emulation (PWE3) 
        Author:     L. Martini
        Status:     Best Current Pracatice
        Date:       April 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 19782
        Updates:    
        See-Also:   BCP0116

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pwe3-iana-allocation-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4446.txt

This document allocates the fixed pseudowire identifier and other
fixed protocol values for protocols that have been defined in the
Pseudo Wire Edge to Edge (PWE3) working group.  Detailed IANA
allocation instructions are also included in this document.  This 
document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.

This document is a product of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge
Working Group of the IETF.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce