Subject: RFC 4435 on A Framework for the Usage of Internet Media Guides (IMGs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:29:01 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4435

        Title:      A Framework for the Usage 
                    of Internet Media Guides (IMGs) 
        Author:     Y. Nomura, R. Walsh,
                    J-P. Luoma, H. Asaeda,
                    H. Schulzrinne
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 51687
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mmusic-img-framework-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4435.txt

This document defines a framework for the delivery of Internet Media
Guides (IMGs).  An IMG is a structured collection of multimedia
session descriptions expressed using the Session Description Protocol
(SDP), SDPng, or some similar session description format.  This
document describes a generalized model for IMG delivery mechanisms,
the use of existing protocols, and the need for additional work to
create an IMG delivery infrastructure.  This memo provides information for
the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce