Subject: Document Action: 'A URN Namespace for ASD Specification 1000D' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:07:54 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'A URN Namespace for ASD Specification 1000D '
   <draft-rushing-s1000d-urn-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rushing-s1000d-urn-00.txt

Technical Summary

   Specification 1000D (S1000D) is an international specification for
   the procurement and production of technical publications.  The
   current issue of the specification has been jointly produced by the
   Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD.
   Previously AECMA, European Association of Aerospace Industries) and
   the Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA). This document 
    describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   naming persistent resources defined by ASD Specification 1000D.

Working Group Summary
 
 This document is the work of an individual submitter.  It was reviewed by
  the URN-NID list as required in RFC 3406. 

Protocol Quality
 
 This was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce