Subject: RFC 4475 on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Torture Test Messages

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:03:47 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4475

        Title:      Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Torture 
                    Test Messages 
        Author:     R. Sparks, Ed.,
                    A. Hawrylyshen, A. Johnston,
                    J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 93276
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-torture-tests-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4475.txt

This informational document gives examples of Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) test messages designed to exercise and "torture" a SIP
implementation.  This memo provides information for the Internet 
community.

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce