Subject: Last Call: Proposed 2008 - 2010 IETF Meeting Calendar

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 06:54:36 -0400

All;

This is a 1 week Last Call for feedback on Version 01 proposed 2008 - 1010 IETF
Meeting dates.  The IAOC anticipates taking action to formally adopt dates on 25
May 2006.  These dates differ from the originally proposed dates based upon
community feedback, a review of meeting dates of those organizations on the
Clash List and maintenance of a reasonably similar period between meetings. 
While every effort was made to avoid conflicts where known, it was not always
possible with those organizations in the "should avoid" category.  Your feedback
to [email-masked] on conflicts with these dates would be appreciated.

Proposed 2008 - 2010 meeting dates:

2008

IETF 71  Mar 30 - Apr 4

IETF 72  Jul 27 - Aug 1

IETF 73  Dec 7 - 12

2009

IETF 74  Mar 22 - 27

IETF 75  Aug 2 - 7

IETF 76  Dec 6 - 11

2010

IETF 77  Mar 28 - Apr 2

IETF 78  Jul 25 - 30

IETF 79  Dec 5 - 10

Our findings of the schedule of other organization's meetings can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/events.cal.html .

Thanks for your assistance.

Ray Pelletier
IAD

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce