Subject: RFC 4498 on The Managed Object Aggregation MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:38:36 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4498

        Title:      The Managed Object Aggregation MIB 
        Author:     G. Keeni
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       May 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 59214
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4498.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the Aggregation MIB modules, for use with network management
protocols in the Internet community.  In particular, the Aggregation
MIB modules will be used to configure a network management agent to
aggregate the values of a user-specified set of Managed Object
instances and to service queries related to the aggregated Managed
Object instances.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. 
Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution 
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce