Subject: Document Action: 'Design of the MOBIKE Protocol' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:09:40 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Design of the MOBIKE Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-mobike-design-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Russ Housley and Sam Hartman.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-design-08.txt

Technical Summary

  The MOBIKE WG considered many different protocols and protocol
  fragments before it chose the final protocol.  This document lists the
  most interesting choices faced by the MOBIKE WG, with some
  justification for the choices that were made.

Working Group Summary

  The MOBIKE WG had no objections to this document being published.

Protocol Quality

  It is not a protocol; it is a discussion of design choices.

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce