Subject: Last Call: 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Extensions' to Proposed Standard (draft-housley-tls-authz-extns)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 17:27:00 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Extensions '
   <draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-06-02.
   This document specifies authorization extensions to the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) Handshake Protocol.  Extensions carried in the
   client and server hello messages to confirm that both parties support
   the desired authorization data types.  Then, if supported by both the
   client and the server, authorization information is exchanged in the
   supplemental data handshake message.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-04.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce