Subject: Last Call: 'RADIUS Attributes for Virtual LAN and Priority Support' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-radext-vlan)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:51:51 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG to consider the 
following document:

- 'RADIUS Attributes for Virtual LAN and Priority Support '
   <draft-ietf-radext-vlan-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-06-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-vlan-05.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

org
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the RADIUS EXTensions WG to consider the 
following document:

- 'RADIUS Attributes for Virtual LAN and Priority Support '
   <draft-ietf-radext-vlan-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-06-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-vlan-05.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce