Subject: RFC 4503 on A Description of the Rabbit Stream Cipher Algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:02:54 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4503

        Title:      A Description of the Rabbit 
                    Stream Cipher Algorithm 
        Author:     M. Boesgaard, M. Vesterager,
                    E. Zenner
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 22308
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zenner-rabbit-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4503.txt

This document describes the encryption algorithm Rabbit.  It is a
stream cipher algorithm with a 128-bit key and 64-bit initialization
vector (IV).  The method was published in 2003 and has been subject to
public security and performance revision.  Its high performance makes
it particularly suited for the use with Internet protocols where large
amounts of data have to be processed.  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________From [email-masked] Fri May 19 18:19:16 2006
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:02:54 -0700
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4503 on A Description of the Rabbit Stream Cipher Algorithm

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4503

        Title:      A Description of the Rabbit 
                    Stream Cipher Algorithm 
        Author:     M. Boesgaard, M. Vesterager,
                    E. Zenner
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 22308
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zenner-rabbit-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4503.txt

This document describes the encryption algorithm Rabbit.  It is a
stream cipher algorithm with a 128-bit key and 64-bit initialization
vector (IV).  The method was published in 2003 and has been subject to
public security and performance revision.  Its high performance makes
it particularly suited for the use with Internet protocols where large
amounts of data have to be processed.  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________From [email-masked] Fri May 19 18:19:16 2006
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:02:54 -0700
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4503 on A Description of the Rabbit Stream Cipher Algorithm

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4503

        Title:      A Description of the Rabbit 
                    Stream Cipher Algorithm 
        Author:     M. Boesgaard, M. Vesterager,
                    E. Zenner
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 22308
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zenner-rabbit-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4503.txt

This document describes the encryption algorithm Rabbit.  It is a
stream cipher algorithm with a 128-bit key and 64-bit initialization
vector (IV).  The method was published in 2003 and has been subject to
public security and performance revision.  Its high performance makes
it particularly suited for the use with Internet protocols where large
amounts of data have to be processed.  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________From [email-masked] Fri May 19 18:19:16 2006
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:02:54 -0700
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4503 on A Description of the Rabbit Stream Cipher Algorithm

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4503

        Title:      A Description of the Rabbit 
                    Stream Cipher Algorithm 
        Author:     M. Boesgaard, M. Vesterager,
                    E. Zenner
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 22308
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zenner-rabbit-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4503.txt

This document describes the encryption algorithm Rabbit.  It is a
stream cipher algorithm with a 128-bit key and 64-bit initialization
vector (IV).  The method was published in 2003 and has been subject to
public security and performance revision.  Its high performance makes
it particularly suited for the use with Internet protocols where large
amounts of data have to be processed.  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce