Subject: Call for additional IESG narrative scribe volunteers

From: Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 05:47:01 -0400

The IESG narrative minutes are posted, whenever available, at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/iesg-narrative.html.
Currently, two scribes (Spencer Dawkins and Marshall Eubanks) share
the work. The IESG would like to recruit a third scribe to spread
the load.

Volunteers should write to [email-masked] by May 17.
We'll keep names confidential, unless of course people choose
to volunteer in public.

The general guidelines are:

- at least one scribe attends the regular IESG telechats
(11:30 - 14:00 US ET on alternate Thursdays).

- the scribe(s) record narrative minutes of the discussions, and
do not take part in the discussions except to ask for clarifications.

- the narrative minutes will be published after review by the IESG.
The intent is to do this two to four weeks after the meeting in question.

- confidential items (principally personnel discussions) will not be
reported in detail. The scribe will not take part in any sessions that
liaisons are excluded from (e.g. nominating discussions and appeal
discussions).

   Brian Carpenter for the IESG 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce