Subject: Last Call: 'The Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-simple-xcap)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:07:43 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence
 
Leveraging Extensions WG to consider the following document:

- 'The Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) '
   <draft-ietf-simple-xcap-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

On 2005-6-21, the IESG approved draft-ietf-simple-xcap-07.txt. Prior to its
being published as an RFC, new issues were raised which required revision. The
IESG solicits review of this new version, in particular of Sections 7.10, 7.11 &
8.23 where the major changes were made.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-06-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-11.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce