Subject: Last Call: 'Mounting Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers' to Proposed Standard (draft-reschke-webdav-mount)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:11:39 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'Mounting Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers '
   <draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-07-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Subject: Last Call: 'Mounting Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning
 (WebDAV) 
 servers' to Proposed Standard (draft-reschke-webdav-mount) 
Reply-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'Mounting Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers '
   <draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-07-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce