Subject: RFC 4531 on Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Turn Operation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:57:54 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4531

        Title:      Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) 
                    Turn Operation 
        Author:     K. Zeilenga
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       June 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 18986
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zeilenga-ldap-turn-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4531.txt

This specification describes a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAP) extended operation to reverse (or "turn") the roles of client
and server for subsequent protocol exchanges in the session, or to
enable each peer to act as both client and server with respect to the
other.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution 
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce