Subject: RFC 4525 on Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Modify-Increment Extension

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:26:27 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4525

        Title:      Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) 
                    Modify-Increment Extension 
        Author:     K. Zeilenga
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       June 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11251
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zeilenga-ldap-incr-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4525.txt

This document describes an extension to the Lightweight Directory
Access Protocol (LDAP) Modify operation to support an increment
capability.  This extension is useful in provisioning applications,
especially when combined with the assertion control and/or the
pre-read or post-read control extension.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce