Subject: Protocol Action: 'OSPF Version 2 Management Information Base' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:56:38 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'OSPF Version 2 Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bill Fenner and Ross Callon.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-11.txt

Technical Summary
 
 This is a wide-reaching update to the MIB for OSPFv2, originally
 published as RFC 1850.  It adds support for graceful restart,
 stub routers, NSSA, and Opaque LSAs.  It also adds modern SNMP
 concepts such as a discontinuity object.

Working Group Summary
 
 There was WG consensus to advance this spec.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 Bill Fenner reviewed the spec for the IESG; Bert Wijnen reviewed
 the spec for the MIB doctors.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce