Subject: Last Call: 'IKE and IKEv2 Authentication Using ECDSA' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:33:21 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'IKE and IKEv2 Authentication Using ECDSA '
   <draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-07-20.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-05.txt

Also, this IPR disclosure may be of inerest
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?ipr_id=695

Finally, this document contains a normative reference to a document in
the RFC Editor queue that will be published as an Informational RFC.  The
normative reference is to draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-02.txt.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce