Subject: 66th IETF - Preliminary Agenda

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:35:31 -0400

66th IETF Meeting
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
July 9-14, 2006
Hosted by Ericsson  http://www.ericsson.com

The preliminary agenda is now available at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

This preliminary agenda is subject to change.  The final agenda will be
available on Monday, June 19.

Tutorial Change: The "Introduction to Working Group Leadership" tutorial on
Sunday has been replaced with "What MIB Document Editors Need to Know". A
description of this MIB tutorial can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/Sunday_Sessions.html

Less than 30 days until IETF 66 in Montreal.  Register at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce