Subject: Pre-IPV6 maintenance of one of the www.ietf.org servers - 2006/06/03 - 12:00am EST

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 21:29:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

Tomorrow Saturday June 3 at 12:00am EST, we will be taking down one of
the round robin www servers for the IETF (209.173.53.180) for
maintenance in preparation for supporting IPV6.  The outage should be
less than 1 hour.  This system also serves as the primary site for...

     noc.ietf.org
     www.iab.org
     www.iesg.org

so those sites will also be down.

Mail and the mailing lists (and their archives) should no be affected.

If after 01:00AM EST you experience any difficulties, or notice
anything amiss with the sites, please send email to ietf-action at
ietf.org, the IAD at iad at ietf.org, and copy ietf-admin at
techsquare.com and rpelletier at isoc.org.  In case of an emergency,
please call the emergency number: +1 301-858-6268.

Thank you for your patience.

IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce