Subject: Part 2 - Pre-IPV6 maintenance of one of the www.ietf.org servers - 2006/06/04 - 09:30pm EST

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 19:59:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

Unfortunately due to a hardware problem we need to schedule another
maintenance outage of one of the www.ietf.org web servers.

Today Sunday June 4 at 09:30pm EST, we will be taking down
209.173.53.180 for more maintenance in preparation for supporting
IPV6.  The outage should be less than 1 hour.  This system also serves
as the primary site for...

     noc.ietf.org
     www.iab.org
     www.iesg.org

so those sites will also be down.

Mail and the mailing lists (and their archives) should not be
affected.

If after 10:30PM EST you experience any difficulties, or notice
anything amiss with the sites, please send email to ietf-action at
ietf.org, the IAD at iad at ietf.org, and copy ietf-admin at
techsquare.com and rpelletier at isoc.org.  In case of an emergency,
please call the emergency number: +1 301-858-6268.

Thank you for your patience.

IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce