Subject: RFC 4533 on The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Content Synchronization Operation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:58:26 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4533

        Title:      The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol 
                    (LDAP) Content Synchronization Operation 
        Author:     K. Zeilenga, J.H. Choi
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       June 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 73895
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zeilenga-ldup-sync-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4533.txt

This specification describes the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAP) Content Synchronization Operation.  The operation allows a
client to maintain a copy of a fragment of the Directory Information
Tree (DIT).  It supports both polling for changes and listening for
changes.  The operation is defined as an extension of the LDAP Search
Operation.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. 
Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution 
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce