Subject: Last Call: 'Proposed Experiment: Normative Format in Addition to ASCII Text' to Experimental RFC (draft-ash-alt-formats)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:28:26 -0400

[This Last Call is being reissued to add an explicit notice that it is an
RFC 3933 process experiment document.]

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the 
following document:

- 'Proposed Experiment: Normative Format in Addition to ASCII Text '
   <draft-ash-alt-formats-02.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document falls under RFC 3933 (BCP 93) and if approved it will
become an experimental IETF process document for a period of 12
months.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-07-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-alt-formats-02.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce