Subject: 67th IETF - Registration and Hotel Accommodations

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:17:08 -0400

67th IETF Meeting
San Diego, California, USA
November 5-10, 2006
 
Registration for the 67th IETF Meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-IETF.html

Registration Information:

Early-Bird Registration -  USD 550.00

If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-67 before NOON ET
(16:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, 27 October 2006, then the price for registration is 
USD 550.00. 
 
After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 700.00
 
You can still register and pay online at USD 700.00 until 17:00 ET (22:00
UTC/GMT), Saturday, 4 November 2006.

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00

Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD 150.00
student rate. Student rate is no longer subject to any late-fees. Students will
also be able to register on-site at the special student rate. Failure to 
provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special student status. 

Cancellation

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, October 30 at 17:00 ET-US
(22:00 UTC/GMT).  Cancellations are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.

Onsite Registration

You can register onsite at the meeting in San Diego, California, USA starting
Sunday, November 5 at 12:00 noon (local time).

Hotel Accommodations

Hotel accommodations information can be found:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-IETF.html

Training

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday lunchtime, with
late scheduling changes.  Most training session take place on Sunday afternoon
November 5th.  Participants should plan their travel accordingly.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce