Subject: RFC Editor Function SOW Review

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:34:14 -0400

All;

The IAOC intends to promulgate an RFP for the RFC Editor function not later
than 31 July 2006.  To that end we seek comments on the Statement of Work
located at:
http://koi.uoregon.edu/~iaoc/

This Statement of Work is a draft and will be updated to conform to the final
form of draft-mankin-pub-req for the Request for Proposal.  Comments on this
Statement of Work should be submitted by 17 July to ensure consideration before
promulgation.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards
Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce