Subject: Document Action: 'GigaBeam High-Speed Radio Link Encryption' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:43:53 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'GigaBeam High-Speed Radio Link Encryption '
   <draft-housley-gigabeam-radio-link-encrypt-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Bill Fenner.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-gigabeam-radio-link-encrypt-02.txt

Technical Summary
 
   This document describes the encryption and key management used by
   GigaBeam as part of the WiFiber(tm) family of radio link products.
   The security solution is documented in the hope that other wireless
   product development efforts will include comparable capabilities.
 
Working Group Summary
 
  This document is an individual submission.  It had a 4 week IETF Last
  Call.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  Tero Kivinen reviewed the IKE usage in
  http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipsec/current/msg02065.html
  Eric Rescorla reviewed the overall protocol.  Changes are expected to
  address these reviews, so this writeup will be updated after the -01 is
  submitted.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce