Subject: Document Action: 'Dynamic Authorization Client MIB' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:57:39 -0400

The IESG has approved the following documents:

- 'Dynamic Authorization Client MIB '
   <draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-06.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'Dynamic Authorization Server MIB '
   <draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-server-mib-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

These documents are products of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and David Kessens.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-06.txt

Technical Summary
 
  Dynamic Authorization Client MIB

    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
    In particular, it describes the Remote Authentication Dial In User
    Service (RADIUS) [RFC2865] Dynamic Authorization Client (DAC)
    functions that support the dynamic authorization extensions as
    defined in RFC 3576.

  Dynamic Authorization Server MIB

    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
    In particular, it describes the Remote Authentication Dial In User
    Service (RADIUS) [RFC2865] Dynamic Authorization Server (DAS)
    functions that support the dynamic authorization extensions as
    defined in RFC 3576.
 
Working Group Summary
 
  The WG has consensus on these documents.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  MIB Doctor review was done by Dan Romascanu.
  The documents are Informational, so no IETF Last Call was issued.
  However, there was call for comment to MIB doctors list.
  Bert Wijnen did review these documents for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce