Subject: RFC 4603 on Additional Values for the NAS-Port-Type Attribute

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:41:25 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4603

        Title:      Additional Values for the NAS-Port-Type 
                    Attribute 
        Author:     G. Zorn, G. Weber,
                    R. Foltak
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 7354
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zorn-radius-port-type-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4603.txt

This document defines a set of values for the
NAS-Port-Type RADIUS Attribute.  This memo provides information for the 
Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce