Subject: RFC 4536 on The application/smil and application/smil+xml Media Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:01:34 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4536

        Title:      The application/smil and application/smil+xml Media 
                    Types 
        Author:     P. Hoschka
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 13747
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-hoschka-smil-media-type-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4536.txt

This document specifies the media type for versions 1.0, 2.0, and 2.1
of the Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL 1.0, SMIL
2.0, SMIL 2.1).  SMIL allows integration of a set of independent
multimedia objects into a synchronized multimedia presentation.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce