Subject: IANA "Office Hours" at IETF-66 in Motreal

From: Yoshiko Chong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:58:52 +0900

Greetings,

The IANA will be holding "office hours" at IETF-66 Montreal,
Canada.  This will continue to give everyone an opportunity to
discuss IANA Considerations in your documents, as well as ask
any questions that you may have.

The IANA will have a table near the IETF registration area,
staffed during the following hours:

Monday - Wednesday, 0900 - 1600

Please stop by and say hello.

Thank you and see you in Montreal!

Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)

Yoshiko Chong
---

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce