Subject: RFC 4565 on Evaluation of Candidate Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocols

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:01:17 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4565

        Title:      Evaluation of Candidate Control and 
                    Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) 
                    Protocols 
        Author:     D. Loher, D. Nelson,
                    O. Volinsky, B. Sarikaya
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 62929
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-capwap-eval-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4565.txt

This document is a record of the process and findings of the
Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working
Group (CAPWAP WG) evaluation team.  The evaluation team reviewed the
4 candidate protocols as they were submitted to the working group
on June 26, 2005.  his memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless 
Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce