Subject: RFC 4569 on Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA) Registration of the Message Media Feature Tag

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:02:06 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4569

        Title:      Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA) 
                    Registration of the Message Media Feature 
                    Tag 
        Author:     G. Camarillo
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6920
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-message-tag-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4569.txt

This document registers with the IANA a new media feature tag
associated with the 'message' media type.  This media feature tag
indicates that a particular device supports 'message' as a streaming
media type.  Media feature tags can be used to route calls to devices
that support certain features.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce