Subject: RFC 4589 on Location Types Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:53:54 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4589

        Title:      Location Types Registry 
        Author:     H. Schulzrinne, H. Tschofenig
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 24037
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-geopriv-location-types-registry-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4589.txt

This document creates a registry for describing the types of places a
human or end system might be found.  The registry is then referenced
by other protocols that need a common set of location terms as
protocol constants.  Examples of location terms defined in this
document include aircraft, office, and train station.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Geographic Location/Privacy
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce