Subject: Last Call: 'Progressive Posting Rights Supsensions' to BCP (draft-carpenter-rescind-3683)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:19:17 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Progressive Posting Rights Supsensions '
   <draft-carpenter-rescind-3683-01.txt> as a BCP
   This document abolishes the existing form of indefinite Posting
   Rights Action and restores the previous option of finite posting
   rights suspensions authorized by an Area Director.  It obsoletes RFC
   3683 and updates RFC 2418 and RFC 3934.

   Publication of this document will classify RFC 3683 as historic.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-09-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-rescind-3683-01.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce