Subject: RFC 4575 on A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:50:50 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4575

        Title:      A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
                    Event Package for Conference State 
        Author:     J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne,
                    O. Levin, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      48
        Characters: 97484
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-conference-package-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4575.txt

This document defines a conference event package for tightly coupled
conferences using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) events
framework, along with a data format used in notifications for this
package.  The conference package allows users to subscribe to a
conference Uniform Resource Identifier (URI).  Notifications are sent
about changes in the membership of this conference and optionally
about changes in the state of additional conference components.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation Working Group of the IETF

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce