Subject: RFC 4617 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Formal Namespace for the Latvian National Government Integration Project

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:51:12 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4617

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Formal Namespace for the Latvian National 
                    Government Integration Project 
        Author:     J. Kornijenko
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 12934
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-kornijenko-ivis-urn-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4617.txt

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace that is
engineered by a consortium (general contractor, Olimps LTD, and
subcontractors, ABC software LTD, Microsoft Latvia LTD,
Riga Internet eXchange (RIX) Technologies LTD, and Microlink LTD) for
naming information resources published and produced by the Latvian
National Government Integration Project (Latvian abbreviation IVIS).  
This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce