Subject: RFC 4606 on Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Extensions for Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) and Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) Control

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:10:40 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4606

        Title:      Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
                    Extensions for Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) 
                    and Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) Control 
        Author:     E. Mannie, D. Papadimitriou
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 53492
        Obsoletes:  RFC3946
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc3946bis-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4606.txt

This document provides minor clarification to RFC 3946.

This document is a companion to the Generalized Multi-protocol
Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling.  It defines the Synchronous
Optical Network (SONET)/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
technology-specific information needed when GMPLS signaling is used.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
aFrom [email-masked] Wed Aug 23 14:11:11 2006
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:10:40 -0700
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4606 on Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
	Extensions for Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) and
	Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) Control

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4606

        Title:      Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
                    Extensions for Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) 
                    and Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) Control 
        Author:     E. Mannie, D. Papadimitriou
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 53492
        Obsoletes:  RFC3946
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc3946bis-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4606.txt

This document provides minor clarification to RFC 3946.

This document is a companion to the Generalized Multi-protocol
Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling.  It defines the Synchronous
Optical Network (SONET)/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
technology-specific information needed when GMPLS signaling is used.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce