Subject: Last Call: 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switching Router (LSR) Management Information Base' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:12:50 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
WG to consider the following documents:

- 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering 
   Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Definitions of Textual Conventions for Generalized Multiprotocol Label 
   Switching (GMPLS) Management '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switching Router 
   (LSR) Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-08-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-15.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-14.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce