Subject: Document Action: 'CellML Media Type' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 17:35:15 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'CellML Media Type '
   <draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miller-media-type-cellml-05.txt

Technical Summary
 
  This document registers a MIME type for the CellML format (that's cells as in
mathematical models, not phones).  

    CellML Umbrella format is a standardised markup meta-language for
    the interchange of mathematical models. CellML Umbrella format
    provides a common base which is supported by a number of specific
    formats used in the interchange of mathematical models. CellML
    Umbrella format provides enough information to determine which
    specific language is used to express the model. The syntax and
    semantics of the CellML Umbrella format are defined by
    [CELLML-UMBRELLA].
 
Working Group Summary
 
 This is not a WG product, although the document was reviewed on the IETF-Types
list.  IETF/IESG review is required in order to register a MIME type.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 Lisa Dusseault reviewed this specification for the IESG.  Some implementations
are listed at <http://www.cellml.org/tools/>.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce