Subject: NFSv4 Interim Meeting: Sept 13-15 in Ann Arbor, MI

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:53:37 -0400

Invitation to the NFS version 4 working group interim meeting,
September 13-15, Ann Arbor, MI, USA

The CITI group at University of Michigan will be hosting the NFSv4 WG
Interim meeting. This interim meeting will be open, without fee.
The agenda items will be focused on resolving issues related to the
NFSv4 minor version 1 internet draft and therefore, all interested
parties should plan to attend.

This working group meeting will coincide with the NFSv4 bakeathon
being hosted by CITI during the same time period.

The working group meetings will be held at the Holiday Inn Ann Arbor
Hotel in Ann Arbor, Michigan. A block of rooms will be held until
August 19th. When making reservations, please ask for the NFS
bakeathon room block.

Hotel Direct Line: (734) 769-9800
Toll-Free Reservation Number: (800) 800-5560
Fax: (734) 761-1290 

The currently proposed meeting times are:
Sept 13th: 4-6pm
Sept 14th: 3-6pm
Sept 15th: 10am-Noon

Exact times, on these days, are subject to change.
All changes will be announced to the NFSv4 wg alias.

For information about the NFSv4 bakeathon and registration for
that event, please see:

http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/citi_bakeathon/13th_nfsv4_bakeathon.html
If you plan to attend the NFSv4 WG Interim meeting and NOT the
bakeathon, please send your registration information to either
Spencer Shepler (spencer.shepler at sun.com) or to 
Andy Adamson (andros at citi.umich.edu).

Thanks,
Spencer

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce