Subject: NETLMM Interim WG Meeting September 26, 27 Chicago, Illinois

From: "Roberts Phil-APR042" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:16:51 -0400

Invitation to the IETF NETLMM Interim meeting, September 26-27,
Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.

Motorola has the pleasure to invite the IETF NETLMM WG to the interim
meeting to take place in 

Schaumburg, Illinois. Schaumburg is about 10 miles west of Chicago's
O'Hare airport and has excellent

public transport. The meeting will start on Tuesday morning, September
26th, 2006 at about 09:00 and

will end on Wednesday afternoon, September 27th, 2006 at approximately
17:00 on the Motorola campus

in Schaumburg.

(Exact times subject to agenda planning.)

Key Dates:

==========

Last day for booking reserved Hotel: Monday, Sep 4, 2006

Last day to register for the meeting: Friday, Sept 8, 2006

IETF NETLMM Interim Meeting Sept 26 - 27, 2006

Below please find some initial information about the arrangements:

Meeting Site:

-------------

The venue of this meeting will be:

Motorola Corporate Tower

1301 E Algonquin Rd

Schaumburg, IL 60196

USA

Hotel:

------

Hotel rooms have been block-booked in the Hyatt Regency Woodfield in
Schaumburg, Illinois with a special rate.

Below you will find additional information for making bookings within
this block of rooms.

Registration:

-------------

Registration is required for participation in the NETLMM Interim event.
There is no meeting fee. Please send

an email to Phil Roberts (mailto:[email-masked]) with the
subject line: 'NETLMM Registration' and the

following information:

Name

email-address

Affiliation

Any special dietary requests.

The last day to register for this NETLMM Interim meeting is September 8,
2006. 

Hotel Information:

------------------

Hotel rooms have been book-blocked in the Hyatt Regency Woodfield in
Schaumburg, Illinois with a special rate

for the evenings of September 25, 26, and 27.

If you would like to make use of it, please contact the Hyatt Regency
Woodfield through their reservation center,

indicating the meeting key word "Motorola Standards". Preferred
conditions are available within the hotel booking

deadline September 4, 2006. However the "first come first served"
principle applies.

Hyatt Regency Woodfield

1800 East Golf Rd

Schaumburg, IL 60173

USA

+1 847 605 1234

Reservation: 800-233-1234 (Toll-free in the US)

http://woodfield.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

Airport and ground transportation information:

--------------------

Information about the Chicago O'hare Internation Airport (ORD) can be
found at http://www.ohare.com.

Airport transportation from O'Hare to the hotel is provided via My
Chaffeur Limousine Company. The

shared fare is $21.70 per person one way. Private limousine service is
available at an additional fee.

Please contact My Chaffeur Limousine Company for reservations at (800)
244-6200 (US toll free) or

+1 847 376 6100 or on the web at:

http://mychauffeurchicago.com

Further information:

--------------------

Please contact Phil Roberts (mailto:[email-masked]) or

Pete McCann (mailto:[email-masked]) for special requests.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce