Subject: RFC 4587 on RTP Payload Format for H.261 Video Streams

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:10:49 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4587

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for H.261 
                    Video Streams 
        Author:     R. Even
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 37477
        Obsoletes:  RFC2032
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4587.txt

This memo describes a scheme to packetize an H.261 video stream for
transport using the \%Real-time Transport Protocol, RTP, with any of
the underlying protocols that carry RTP.

The memo also describes the syntax and semantics of the Session
Description Protocol (SDP) parameters needed to support the H.261
video codec.  A media type registration is included for this payload
format.

This specification obsoletes RFC 2032.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by senuthor of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce