Subject: Archiving of IETF WG Charters

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:56:48 -0400

In early July, the IETF Secretariat began archiving previous versions of
IETF WG charter files when the charters get updated. When a charter file
is updated, it gets renamed as $WGACRONYM$-charter.YYYY-MM-DD.HH where
YYYY-MM-DD and HH are the date and time when the subject WG charter file
is archived.

You can find all of the available archived charters at:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/HISTORY/ and
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/$WG ACRONYM$/

You can also find links to the archive locations on the "Active IETF
Working Groups" Web page (http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/wg-dir.html).

Please note that the archiving effort began on July 6th, and is *not*
retroactive.

Regards,
The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce