Subject: RFC 4602 on Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) IETF Proposed Standard Requirements Analysis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:51:43 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4602

        Title:      Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse 
                    Mode (PIM-SM) IETF Proposed Standard Requirements 
                    Analysis 
        Author:     T. Pusateri
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 15310
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pim-proposed-req-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4602.txt

This document provides supporting documentation to advance the
Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) routing protocol
from IETF Experimental status to Proposed Standard.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Protocol Independent Multicast
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce