Subject: RFC 4612 on Real-Time Facsimile (T.38) - audio/t38 MIME Sub-type Registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:29:18 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4612

        Title:      Real-Time Facsimile (T.38) - audio/t38 
                    MIME Sub-type Registration 
        Author:     P. Jones, H. Tamura
        Status:     Historic
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 15675
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4612.txt

This document defines the MIME sub-type audio/t38.  The usage of this
MIME type, which is intended for use within Session Description
Protocol (SDP), is specified within ITU-T Recommendation T.38.  This 
memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet community.

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet 
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. 
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce