Subject: RFC 4668 on RADIUS Authentication Client MIB for IPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:23:38 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4668

        Title:      RADIUS Authentication Client MIB for 
                    IPv6 
        Author:     D. Nelson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 48252
        Obsoletes:  RFC2618
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-rfc2618bis-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4668.txt

This memo defines a set of extensions that instrument RADIUS
authentication client functions.  These extensions represent a
portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with network
management protocols in the Internet community.  Using these
extensions, IP-based management stations can manage RADIUS
authentication clients.

This memo obsoletes RFC 2618 by deprecating the MIB table containing
IPv4-only address formats and defining a new table to add support for
version-neutral IP address formats.  The remaining MIB objects from
RFC 2618 are carried forward into this document.  The memo also adds
UNITS and REFERENCE clauses to selected objects.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce