Subject: RFC 4614 on A Roadmap for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:12:14 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4614

        Title:      A Roadmap for Transmission Control 
                    Protocol (TCP) Specification Documents 
        Author:     M. Duke, R. Braden,
                    W. Eddy, E. Blanton
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Characters: 75645
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-roadmap-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4614.txt

This document contains a "roadmap" to the Requests for Comments (RFC)
documents relating to the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
(TCP).  This roadmap provides a brief summary of the documents
defining TCP and various TCP extensions that have accumulated in the
RFC series.  This serves as a guide and quick reference for both TCP
implementers and other parties who desire information contained in
the TCP-related RFCs.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce