Subject: [mpls] Last Call: 'Encapsulation of MPLS over Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:18:20 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching 
WG to consider the following document:

- 'Encapsulation of MPLS over Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3 '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-10-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-01.txt

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce