Subject: Last Call: 'Quick-Start for TCP and IP' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-tsvwg-quickstart)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:28:01 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
to consider the following document:

- 'Quick-Start for TCP and IP '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-quickstart-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-09-30.

Please note that Quick-Start uses an IPv4 Option Number, an
IPv6 Option Number, and a TCP Option Number. Allocation of these
Option Numbers requires IETF Consensus (or IESG Approval, or a
Standards Action). The IESG will decide whether IETF Consensus has
been established based on the outcome of the IETF Last Call, which has
been lengthened to four weeks to allow for sufficient community review.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-quickstart-06.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce