Subject: RFC 4672 on RADIUS Dynamic Authorization Client MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:43:26 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4672

        Title:      RADIUS Dynamic Authorization Client MIB 
        Author:     S. De Cnodder, N. Jonnala,
                    M. Chiba
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 50817
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4672.txt

 This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes the Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service (RADIUS) (RFC2865) Dynamic Authorization Client (DAC)
functions that support the dynamic authorization extensions as
defined in RFC 3576.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce