Subject: IETF 68 & 69

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:53:54 -0400

IETF Meetings 68 & 69 

The IETF 68 meeting scheduled for March 18 - 23 2007 will be held in
Prague, the Czech Republic.

The IETF 69 meeting scheduled for July 22 - 27, 2007 will be held in
Chicago, Illinois, USA.

You can expect specific Hotel information within the next 10 days.

Possible sites in Asia, the Pacific Rim and North America are under
review for IETF 70 in December 2007.  

Meanwhile, we look forward to seeing you in San Diego November 5 - 10. 
Please note that hotel reservations at the Sheraton are at 86% and the
Hilton, 80% of the allocated room block.  You may want to register and
make hotel reservations soon.  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-IETF.html

Ray Pelletier
IAD

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce