Subject: RFC 4619 on Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Frame Relay over Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:25:10 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4619

        Title:      Encapsulation Methods for Transport of 
                    Frame Relay over Multiprotocol Label Switching 
                    (MPLS) Networks 
        Author:     L. Martini, Ed.,
                    C. Kawa, Ed.,
                    A. Malis, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 38193
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4619.txt

A frame relay pseudowire is a mechanism that exists between a
provider's edge network nodes and that supports as faithfully as possible
frame relay services over an MPLS packet switched network (PSN).  This
document describes the detailed encapsulation necessary to transport
frame relay packets over an MPLS network.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce