Subject: RFC 4679 on DSL Forum Vendor-Specific RADIUS Attributes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:43:47 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4679

        Title:      DSL Forum Vendor-Specific RADIUS Attributes 
        Author:     V. Mammoliti, G. Zorn,
                    P. Arberg, R. Rennison
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 42743
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mammoliti-radius-dsl-vsa-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4679.txt

This document describes the set of Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service Vendor-Specific Attributes (RADIUS VSAs) defined by the DSL
Forum.

These attributes are designed to transport Digital Subscriber Line
(DSL) information that is not supported by the standard RADIUS
attribute set.  It is expected that this document will be updated if
and when the DSL Forum defines additional vendor-specific attributes,
since its primary purpose is to provide a reference for DSL equipment
vendors wishing to interoperate with other vendors' products.  This memo 
provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce