Subject: Document Action: 'A Framework for Inter-Domain Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:02:34 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'A Framework for Inter-Domain Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic 
   Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Ross Callon and Bill Fenner.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-06.txt

Technical Summary
 
   This informational document provides a framework for establishing and 
   controlling Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS 
  (GMPLS) Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in 
   multi-domain networks. This is also related to the PCE effort, and thus

   some of the PCE documents reference this. 
 
Working Group Summary
 
   I am not aware of any controversies. As a framework, of course this 
   describes options rather than defining a single option.  
 
Protocol Quality
 
   I (Ross Callon) have reviewed it. The CCAMP working group chairs and 
   other senior technical people involved in CCAMP have reviewed it. The 
   last call produced a number of constructive comments that were taken
   into account (resulting in a second last call). Last calls were copied
   to MPLS as well.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce