Subject: Document Action: 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for The Near Field Communication Forum (NFC Forum)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:20:48 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for The Near Field 
   Communication Forum (NFC Forum) '
   <draft-abel-nfc-urn-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Ted Hardie.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abel-nfc-urn-00.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform 
   Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the Near-Field 
   Communication Forum (NFC Forum).  The NFC Forum defines and manages 
   resources that utilize this URN identification model.  Management 
   activities for these and other resource types are provided by the NFC 
   Forum Technical Committee. 
 
Working Group Summary
 
This document was the product of an individual submitter.  
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed by the urn-nid list, as required by the URN
NID assignment process.  It was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce