Subject: Document Action: 'Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol (CT-KIP) Version 1.0 Revision 1' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:33:48 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol (CT-KIP) Version 1.0 
   Revision 1 '
   <draft-nystrom-ct-kip-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-ct-kip-02.txt

Technical Summary

  The Cryptographic Token Key Initialization Protocol (CT-KIP) is a
  client-server protocol for the initialization (and configuration) of
  cryptographic tokens.  The protocol requires neither private-key
  capabilities in the cryptographic tokens, nor a public-key
  infrastructure.  Provisioned (or generated) secret keys will only be
  available to the CT-KIP server and the cryptographic token itself.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the result of an IETF Working Group effort.  The
  document is a publication of the CT-KIP Version 1.0 document that was
  previously published in the "One-Time Password Specification" series
  of documents (http://www.rsasecurity.com/rsalabs/otps/).

Protocol Quality

  The document has been developed in collaboration with, and reviewed
  by, members of the OTPS mailing list.

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce