Subject: RFC 4663 on Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge MIB WG to IEEE 802.1 WG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:12:55 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4663

        Title:      Transferring MIB Work from IETF 
                    Bridge MIB WG to IEEE 802.1 
                    WG 
        Author:     D. Harrington
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 47973
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4663.txt

This document describes the plan to transition responsibility for
bridging-related MIB modules from the IETF Bridge MIB Working Group
to the IEEE 802.1 Working Group, which develops the bridging
technology the MIB modules are designed to manage.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce