Subject: RFC 4645 on Initial Language Subtag Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:44:39 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4645

        Title:      Initial Language Subtag Registry 
        Author:     D. Ewell
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 15517
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ltru-initial-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4645.txt

This memo defined the initial contents of the IANA Language Subtag
Registry for use in forming tags for the identification of languages.
Since the contents of this memo only served as a starting point for
the registry, its actual contents have been removed before 
publication to avoid confusion.  This memo provides information for 
the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Language Tag Registry Update
Working Group of the IETF

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce