Subject: Document Action: 'EAP Password Authenticated Exchange' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:29:44 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'EAP Password Authenticated Exchange '
   <draft-clancy-eap-pax-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clancy-eap-pax-11.txt

Technical Summary

  This document defines a provably secure Extensible Authentication
  Protocol (EAP) method called EAP-PAX.  This method is a lightweight
  shared-key authentication protocol with optional support for
  provisioning, key management, identity protection, and authenticated
  data exchange.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not a product of any IETF Working Group.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce