Subject: RFC 4613 on Media Type Registrations for Downloadable Sounds for Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:42:47 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4613

        Title:      Media Type Registrations for Downloadable 
                    Sounds for Musical Instrument Digital Interface 
                    (MIDI) 
        Author:     P. Frojdh, U. Lindgren,
                    M. Westerlund
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12263
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-westerlund-mime-dls-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4613.txt

This document serves to register a media type for Downloadable
Sounds.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce