Subject: RFC 4691 on Guidelines for Acting as an IETF Liaison to Another Organization

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:10:28 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4691

        Title:      Guidelines for Acting as an 
                    IETF Liaison to Another Organization 
        Author:     L. Andersson, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 33888
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-liaison-guidelines-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4691.txt

Whenever the IETF decides to enter into a liaison relationship with
another organization, such as a Standards Development Organization
(SDO), a consortium, or an industrial forum, a liaison manager is
appointed.  The procedures used by the IAB to establish and maintain
liaison relationships between the IETF and other organizations are
described in RFC 4052.  This document expands on the role
of liaison managers and liaison representatives, giving guidelines on
their mandate and the expectations, tasks, and responsibilities placed
on them.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce