Subject: Last Call: 'Guidance for AAA Key Management' to BCP (draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:33:26 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Guidance for AAA Key Management '
   <draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt-04.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt-04.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Spam-Score: -2.8 (--)
X-Scan-Signature: 7a6398bf8aaeabc7a7bb696b6b0a2aad
Subject: Last Call: 'Guidance for AAA Key Management' to BCP 
 (draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt) 
X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Guidance for AAA Key Management '
   <draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt-04.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt-04.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce