Subject: BCP0078 RFC 4748 on RFC 3978 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:21:37 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 78        
        RFC 4748

        Title:      RFC 3978 Update to Recognize 
                    the IETF Trust 
        Author:     S. Bradner, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       October 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7284

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4748.txt

This document updates RFC 3978 "IETF Rights in Contributions" to
recognize that the IETF Trust is now the proper custodian of all
IETF-related intellectual property rights.

This document does not constrain how the IETF Trust exercises those
rights.  This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for 
the Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.

This document is a product of the Intellectual Property Rights
Working Group of the IETF.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce