Subject: RFC 4698 on IRIS: An Address Registry (areg) Type for the Internet Registry Information Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:17:34 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4698

        Title:      IRIS: An Address Registry (areg) 
                    Type for the Internet Registry Information 
                    Service 
        Author:     E. Gunduz, A. Newton,
                    S. Kerr
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      48
        Characters: 89932
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-crisp-iris-areg-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4698.txt

This document describes an IRIS registry schema for IP address and
Autonomous System Number information.  The schema extends the
necessary query and result operations of IRIS to provide the
functional information service needs for syntaxes and results used by
Internet Protocol address registries.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Cross Registry Information Service 
Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

a FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce