Subject: Last Call: 'Pre-Shared Key Cipher Suites with NULL Encryption for Transport Layer Security (TLS)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-tls-psk-null)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:51:30 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Layer Security WG to 
consider the following document:

- 'Pre-Shared Key Cipher Suites with NULL Encryption for
   Transport Layer Security (TLS)'
   <draft-ietf-tls-psk-null-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  The IESG is especially interested in
feedback about this document being published as a Standards Track
RFC or an Informational RFC.  The TLS WG as asked for publication as
a Standards Track RFC, and the IESG would like to know if you think
this is the correct course of action or if you think it is more
appropriate to publish as an Informational RFC.  Please send any
comments to the [email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by
2006-10-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-psk-null-02.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce