Subject: Power Maintenance of the IETF Secretariat Data Center - Addendum

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:16:36 -0400

Addendum to the previous annoucement that is attached below:

In extreme condition, IETF Mail Exchange server will automaically
failover to the secondary MX server that is running from other data
center, which will assure that there will be *no* impact on email exchange
(include I-D submissions) during this maintenance.

Thanks you,

The IETF Secretariat.

-----------------------------------------------
The NeuStar Secretariat Services annual power generator maintenance for
the data center will be taking place over this weekend.

As a consequence of this routine maintenance, between Saturday, October
21, 2006, 5pm EDT, and Sunday, October 22, 2006, 2am EDT, the following
sites and services may experience brief down times:

•	https://datatracker.ietf.org
•	IETF Mailing List pages and archives
•	I-D Submission auto-response system
•	IETF Ticketing system (RT)
•	IETF proceedings pages

The main IETF Web pages and ftp sites will be temporarily migrated to
another data center during this maintenance.  There is no predicted impact
for the use of these sites.  These sites include: 

•	www.ietf.org 
•	ftp.ietf.org 
•	www.iesg.org 
•	www.iab.org 

If you cannot access any of the affected services *after* the time window
stated above, please send an email to [email-masked].

Thank you,

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce