Subject: RFC 4674 on Requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:53:08 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4674

        Title:      Requirements for Path Computation Element 
                    (PCE) Discovery 
        Author:     J.L. Le Roux, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 40321
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pce-discovery-reqs-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4674.txt

This document presents a set of requirements for a Path Computation
Element (PCE) discovery mechanism that would allow a Path Computation
Client (PCC) to discover dynamically and automatically a set of PCEs
along with certain information relevant for PCE selection.  It is
intended that solutions that specify procedures and protocols or
extensions to existing protocols for such PCE discovery satisfy these
requirements.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Path Computation Element
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce