Subject: RFC 4705 on GigaBeam High-Speed Radio Link Encryption

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:34:04 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4705

        Title:      GigaBeam High-Speed Radio Link Encryption 
        Author:     R. Housley, A. Corry
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 30926
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-gigabeam-radio-link-encrypt-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4705.txt

This document describes the encryption and key management used by
GigaBeam as part of the WiFiber(tm) family of radio link products.
The security solution is documented in the hope that other wireless
product development efforts will include comparable capabilities.  This 
memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

[email-masked] Wed Oct 11 20:46:03 2006
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:34:04 -0700
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4705 on GigaBeam High-Speed Radio Link Encryption

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4705

        Title:      GigaBeam High-Speed Radio Link Encryption 
        Author:     R. Housley, A. Corry
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 30926
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-gigabeam-radio-link-encrypt-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4705.txt

This document describes the encryption and key management used by
GigaBeam as part of the WiFiber(tm) family of radio link products.
The security solution is documented in the hope that other wireless
product development efforts will include comparable capabilities.  This 
memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce