Subject: RFC 4716 on The Secure Shell (SSH) Public Key File Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:22:26 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4716

        Title:      The Secure Shell (SSH) Public 
                    Key File Format 
        Author:     J. Galbraith, R. Thayer
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 18395
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4716.txt

This document formally documents an existing public key file format
in use for exchanging public keys between different Secure Shell
(SSH) implementations.

In addition, this document defines a standard textual representation
for SSH public key fingerprints.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Secure Shell
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce