Subject: The IESG Approved the Expansion of the AS Number Registry

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:32:38 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The IESG Approved the Expansion of the AS Number Registry
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:56:13 -0500
From: IESG Secretary 
To: IANA 
CC: IESG

Dear IANA,

The IESG has approved the expansion of the size of the AS Number
registry described in draft-ietf-idr-as4bytes-12.txt before the approval
of the document. Please expand the AS Number space to include the
values 65536 through 4294967295, initially marked as "Held by IANA".

Allocations can be made to the RIRs prior to the publication of
this RFC.

Thank You,
The IESG

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce