Subject: IANA "Office Hours" at IETF-67 in San Diego

From: "Michelle Cotton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:53:05 -0800

Greetings!

The IANA will be holding "Office Hours" at the IETF-67 in San Diego.  This
will continue to give everyone an opportunity to discuss IANA Considerations
in your documents, requests for existing registries or any other questions
you may have.

The IANA will have a table near the IETF registration area, staffed during
the following hours:

Monday - Wednesday, 0900 - 1600 

Please stop by and say hello. 

Thank you and see you in San Diego!

Michelle Cotton 
IETF IANA Liaison
(on behalf of the IANA team)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce