Subject: RFC 4729 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Near Field Communication (NFC) Forum

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:00:05 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4729

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for the Near Field Communication 
                    (NFC) Forum 
        Author:     M. Abel
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13423
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-abel-nfc-urn-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4729.txt

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Name (URN) resources published by the Near Field
Communication (NFC) Forum.  The NFC Forum defines and manages
resources that utilize this URN identification model.  Management
activities for these and other resource types are provided by the NFC
Forum Technical Committee.  This memo provides information for the 
Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce