Subject: Protocol Action: 'PWE3 ATM Transparent Cell Transport Service' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:11:16 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'PWE3 ATM Transparent Cell Transport Service '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-cell-transport-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Mark Townsley and Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cell-transport-06.txt

*    Technical Summary

This document describes an extension to draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-10.txt
to support transparent cell transport service that makes use of the
"N-to-one" cell relay mode for PWE3 ATM cell encapsulation.
i.e. to provide an ATM trunk pseudowire service.

    *    Working Group Summary

This draft has been extensively reviewed by the PWE3 WG and there is
consensus for it.

    *    Protocol Quality

This document was reviewed for the IESG by Stewart Bryant and Mark
Townsley.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce