Subject: Document Action: 'Requirements for an IPsec Certificate Management Profile' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:55:22 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Requirements for an IPsec Certificate Management Profile '
   <draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Profiling Use of PKI in IPSEC Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Russ Housley and Sam Hartman.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-07.txt

Technical Summary

  This informational document describes and identifies the requirements
  for transactions to handle Public Key Certificate (PKC) lifecycle
  transactions between Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) Virtual
  Private Network (VPN) Systems using Internet Key Exchange (IKE) (both
  version 1 and version 2) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Systems.
  These requirements are designed to meet the needs of enterprise scale
  IPsec VPN deployments.

Working Group Summary

  This document is a product of the PKI4IPsec Working Group.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce