Subject: RFC 4763 on Extensible Authentication Protocol Method for Shared-secret Authentication and Key Establishment (EAP-SAKE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:31:26 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4763

        Title:      Extensible Authentication Protocol Method for 
                    Shared-secret Authentication and Key Establishment 
                    (EAP-SAKE) 
        Author:     M. Vanderveen, H. Soliman
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      46
        Characters: 96027
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-vanderveen-eap-sake-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4763.txt

This document specifies an Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
mechanism for Shared-secret Authentication and Key Establishment
(SAKE).  This RFC is published as documentation for the IANA
assignment of an EAP Type for a vendor's EAP method per RFC 3748.  The
specification has passed Designated Expert review for this IANA assignment.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce