Subject: NomCom06 Nominee Status - Please Nominate!

From: Andrew Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:47:40 -0500

Hello All,

Based on the consensus at the Wednesday Ops and Admin (IESG) Plenary, 
here is the current breakdown of number of nominations by area. 
These numbers ONLY include nominations, they have NOT been trimmed 
down to encompass nominees who are willing to serve, since not 
everyone has had time to reply.

Area Number
------------------
INT 1
SEC 1
IAOC 2
TSV 2
APP 4
RAI 5
RTG 11
OAM 12
GEN/Chair 12
IAB 29

As you can see, although there are some areas where we are doing a 
good job with nominations, there are others where we need more 
nominations.

If you think the incumbent is doing a great job, tell us that! 
However, also give us some ideas on who else might do a great job.

Thank you!

Andrew

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce