Subject: RFC 4725 on ENUM Validation Architecture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:58:36 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4725

        Title:      ENUM Validation Architecture 
        Author:     A. Mayrhofer, B. Hoeneisen
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 33216
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-validation-arch-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4725.txt

An ENUM domain name is tightly coupled with the underlying E.164
number.  The process of verifying whether or not the Registrant of an
ENUM domain name is identical to the Assignee of the corresponding
E.164 number is commonly called "validation".  This document
describes validation requirements and a high-level architecture for
an ENUM validation infrastructure.  This memo provides information for 
the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

s for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce