Subject: Last Call: 'Host Identity Protocol' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-hip-base)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:24:14 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Host Identity Protocol WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'Host Identity Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-hip-base-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Using ESP transport format with HIP '
   <draft-ietf-hip-esp-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-base-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-esp-04.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

t=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Host Identity Protocol WG to 
consider the following documents:

- 'Host Identity Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-hip-base-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Using ESP transport format with HIP '
   <draft-ietf-hip-esp-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-base-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-esp-04.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce