Subject: RFC 4746 on Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Password Authenticated Exchange

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:00:33 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4746

        Title:      Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Password 
                    Authenticated Exchange 
        Author:     T. Clancy, W. Arbaugh
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 63471
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-clancy-eap-pax-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4746.txt

This document defines an Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) method
called EAP-PAX (Password Authenticated eXchange).  This method is a
lightweight shared-key authentication protocol with optional support
for key provisioning, key management, identity protection, and
authenticated data exchange.  This memo provides information for the 
Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce