Subject: HOKEY interim meeting on January 23rd, 2007

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:08:10 -0500

The HOKEY WG will hold a one-day interim meeting.  Here are the
details:

        HOKEY WG Interim Meeting
        Tuesday, January 23, 2007
        9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PDT)

        3750 Cisco Way (Building 15)
        San Jose,CA

More information about the HOKEY WG can be found on our charter page:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/hokey-charter.html

More information about the HOKEY interim meeting, including
registration information and a full agenda, will be circulated on the
HOKEY WG mailing list.  If you wish to join the HOKEY mailing list,
go to:

   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce