Subject: Last Call: 'Telnet START-TLS Option' to Proposed Standard (draft-altman-telnet-starttls)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:16:42 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following documents:

- 'Telnet Authentication Option'
   <draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Telnet START-TLS Option'
   <draft-altman-telnet-starttls-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Telnet Authentication: Kerberos Version 5'
   <draft-altman-telnet-rfc2942bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Telnet Authentication: SRP'
   <draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-starttls-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2942bis-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce