Subject: RFC 4723 on Registration of Media Type audio/mobile-xmf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:54:17 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4723

        Title:      Registration of Media Type audio/mobile-xmf 
        Author:     T. Kosonen, T. White
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       December 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 12652
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-kosonen-mobile-xmf-mediatype-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4723.txt

The MIDI Manufacturers Association (MMA) and the Association of Musical
Electronics Industry (AMEI) have produced the Mobile XMF standard,
which was developed particularly for mobile MIDI applications.  Mobile
XMF is a very compact media type providing high-quality synthetic
audio content for music downloading and messaging applications that
require MIME registration.  This document registers the media type
audio/mobile-xmf.  This memo provides information for the Internet 
community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce