Subject: RFC 4753 on ECP Groups For IKE and IKEv2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:43:15 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4753

        Title:      ECP Groups For IKE and 
                    IKEv2 
        Author:     D. Fu, J. Solinas
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 28760
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-ecp-groups-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4753.txt

This document describes new Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) groups
for use in the Internet Key Exchange (IKE) and Internet Key Exchange
version 2 (IKEv2) protocols in addition to previously defined groups.
Specifically, the new curve groups are based on modular arithmetic
rather than binary arithmetic.  These new groups are defined to align
IKE and IKEv2 with other ECC implementations and standards,
particularly NIST standards.  In addition, the curves defined here can
provide more efficient implementation than previously defined ECC
groups.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should bribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce