Subject: Timeline for the IAB's annual ISOC Board of Trustee Appointment Process

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 18:15:19 -0500

The IAB is announcing its timeline for the appointment of a member of
the Internet Society (ISOC) Board of Trustees, as described in BCP 77
(RFC 3677).

The IAB selects one person for a three-year ISOC BoT term every year.
This year, the IAB will select one person for a term ending in spring
2010.

The IAB will issue a call for nominations on the [email-masked]
list on January 15 with an open nomination period running until February
16.

The names of all people who declare themselves willing to serve will be
made public on the [email-masked] list after the end of the
solicitation period (February 16).

The IAB expects to announce its selection on April 13.  The IESG will
confirm the candidate and he or she will begin serving as the new board
of trustee member in June.

Leslie Daigle,
Chair, IAB.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce