Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-12.txt

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:38:09 -0500

The IESG recommends that 'RADIUS Attributes for the Delivery of Keying 
Material' <draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-12.txt> NOT be published as an an 
Informational RFC. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-12.txt

The process for such documents is described at http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

  This document defines a set of RADIUS Attributes designed to allow
  both the secure transmission of cryptographic keying material and
  strong authentication of any RADIUS message.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the result of any IETF Working Group.  It is an
  individual submission to the RFC Editor.

Protocol Quality

  This document is being shepherded through the IESG review process by
  Russ Housley.

Note to RFC Editor

  The IESG thinks that this document extends an IETF protocol in a
  way that requires IETF review and should therefore not be
  published without IETF review and IESG approval.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce