Subject: Nominees for IAOC seat to be appointed by the IAB

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:46:29 -0500

As described in BCP 101 (RFC 4071) and BCP 113 (RFC 4333),
the IESG and the IAB each select one person for a two-year IAOC
term in alternate years. This year, the IAB will select one person
for a term ending in spring 2009.

Following the call for nominations which ran from November 17
through December 22, 2006, the IAB received four nominations of
people who are willing to serve. They are:

  Joel Halpern
  Bob Hinden
  Jordi Palet Martinez
  Henk Uijterwaal

The IAB expects to make a decision on or before January 29 (prior
to the expected date at which the Nomcom will select its IAOC nominee).
If any member of the community wishes to provide comments on
some or all of these candidates, please send a note to [email-masked]
in the next 2 weeks (i.e., by January 25).

Leslie Daigle,
for the IAB. 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce