Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments (Deployment Considerations for lemonade-compliant Mobile Email) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:36:20 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Enhancements to Internet email 
to Support Diverse Service Environments WG (lemonade) to consider the 
following document:

- 'Deployment Considerations for lemonade-compliant Mobile Email '
   <draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-04.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-29. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14476&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce