Subject: Independent Submissions to the RFC Editor

From: Olaf M.Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:05:32 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for duplicated posts.

We have initiated a last call on:

"Independent Submissions to the RFC Editor"
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-klensin-rfc-independent-05.txt

Given the holiday season this last call will terminate Sunday January
28 at 24:00 GMT.

For more details see:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/independent/current/
msg00189.html

Please use the independent list (https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/
listinfo/independent) for discussion. The IAB has established that
list to provide a forum for the stakeholders in the independent
stream and to gauge their consensus. The stake-holders in the
independent stream are a super-set of the IETF community.

--Olaf Kolkman
independent list moderator

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce