Subject: RFC 4745 on Common Policy: A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:43:38 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4745

        Title:      Common Policy: A Document Format 
                    for Expressing Privacy Preferences 
        Author:     H. Schulzrinne, H. Tschofenig,
                    J. Morris, J. Cuellar,
                    J. Polk, J. Rosenberg
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 63602
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4745.txt

This document defines a framework for authorization policies
controlling access to application-specific data.  This framework
combines common location- and presence-specific authorization
aspects.  An XML schema specifies the language in which common policy
rules are represented.  The common policy framework can be extended
to other application domains.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Geographic Location/Privacy
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce