Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-tcp (RObust Header Compression (ROHC): A Profile for TCP/IP (ROHC-TCP)) to ProFrom [email-masked] Mon Feb 05 10:40:26 2007

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:40:16 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Geographic Location/Privacy WG 
(geopriv) to consider the following document:

- 'Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS '
   <draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This draft has a downref to RFC 3576 but 3576 is only used for an
optional feature of "Mid-session Authorization".

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-02-19. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12340&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce