Subject: RFC 4628 on RTP Payload Format for H.263 Moving RFC 2190 to Historic Status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:51:35 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4628

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for H.263 
                    Moving RFC 2190 to Historic Status 
        Author:     R. Even
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8084
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4628.txt

The first RFC that describes RTP payload format for
ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) recommendation
H.263 is RFC 2190.  This specification discusses why to move RFC 2190
to historic status.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce