Subject: RFC 4793 on The EAP Protected One-Time Password Protocol (EAP-POTP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:47:31 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4793

        Title:      The EAP Protected One-Time Password 
                    Protocol (EAP-POTP) 
        Author:     M. Nystroem
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      82
        Characters: 172575
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-nystrom-eap-potp-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4793.txt

This document describes a general Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
method suitable for use with One-Time Password (OTP) tokens, and offers 
particular advantages for tokens with direct electronic interfaces to 
their associated clients.  The method can be used to provide unilateral 
or mutual authentication, and key material, in protocols utilizing EAP, 
such as PPP, IEEE 802.1X, and Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 
(IKEv2).  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce