Subject: REOPENED Call for Nominations for SEC AD Position

From: Andrew Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:34:23 -0500

The NomCom has not received a sufficient body of nominees for the SEC AD
position.  Therefore, NomCom06 is reopening the call for nominations for
the SEC AD position.

To nominate a candidate visit:

http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/06/nominate

and fill the form in with the requested information.

Please also include information on why this person would be good for the
nominated position in the comments field.

The nomination form requires a login. If you do not already have one, you
can visit this page:

http://www1.tools.ietf.org/newlogin

to create a login for yourself.

The nomination period will at end midnight Pacific Time February 10,
2007.

Self-nominations are permitted and encouraged.

Thanks!

Andrew

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce