Subject: Protocol Action: 'RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:40:37 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust '
   <draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt> as a BCP

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Dan Romascanu.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document updates RFC 4181, "Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of
MIB Documents", to recognize the creation of the IETF Trust.

Working Group Summary
 
The document is not the product of an IETF working group, but it has been
discussed on the OPS-Area and MIB-Doctors mailing lists. 
There we some positive comments and no negative ones.

Protocol Quality
 
This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Dan Romascanu and
discussed on the OPS-Area and MIB-Doctors mailing lists prior to the IETF
Last Call.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce