Subject: Document Action: 'Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:03:12 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec '
   <draft-solinas-ui-suites-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-solinas-ui-suites-01.txt

Technical Summary

  This document proposes four optional cryptographic user interface
  suites ("UI suites") for IPsec similar to the two suites specified in
  RFC 4308.  The four new suites provide compatibility with the United
  States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.

Working Group Summary

  This is not part of any Working Group, but the document was announced
  on the IPsec mail list.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce