Subject: Last Call: draft-iesg-sponsoring-guidelines (Guidance on Area Director Sponsoring of Documents) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:20:54 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Engineering Steering 
Group (iesg) to consider the following document:

- 'Guidance on Area Director Sponsoring of Documents '
   <draft-iesg-sponsoring-guidelines-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-02-21. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iesg-sponsoring-guidelines-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15381&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

---

From: Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:16:08 -0500

This last call technically expires today. Since there were
objections to only holding a two week last call, it won't
be on the IESG agenda before March 8, and comments on
the substance are still most welcome.

I will be asking the IESG to consider whether it should
be published as an ION rather than as an RFC.

    Brian (as General AD)