Subject: Last Call: draft-hoffman-ike-ipsec-hash-use (Use of Hash Algorithms in IKE and IPsec) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:26:16 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Use of Hash Algorithms in IKE and IPsec '
   <draft-hoffman-ike-ipsec-hash-use-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-03-01. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-ike-ipsec-hash-use-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14051&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce