Subject: RFC 4807 on IPsec Security Policy Database Configuration MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:39:43 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4807

        Title:      IPsec Security Policy Database Configuration 
                    MIB 
        Author:     M. Baer, R. Charlet,
                    W. Hardaker, R. Story,
                    C. Wang
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      71
        Characters: 136747
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipsp-spd-mib-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4807.txt

This document defines a Structure of Management Information Version 2
(SMIv2) Management Information Base (MIB) module for configuring the
security policy database of a device implementing the IPsec protocol.
The policy-based packet filtering and the corresponding execution of
actions described in this document are of a more general nature than
for IPsec configuration alone, such as for configuration of a
firewall.  This MIB module is designed to be extensible with other
enterprise or standards-based defined packet filters and actions.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce