Subject: IANA "Office Hours" at IETF-68 in Prague

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:07:36 -0700

Greetings!

The IANA will be holding "Office Hours" at the IETF-68 in Prague.
This will continue to give everyone an opportunity to discuss IANA 
Considerations in your documents, requests for registrations in existing 
registries or any other questions you may have.

The IANA will have a table near the IETF registration area, staffed 
during the following hours:

Monday - Thursday, 0900 - 1600

Please stop by and say hello.

Thank you and see you in Prague!

Michelle Cotton
IETF IANA Liaison
(on behalf of the IANA team)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce