Subject: IETF 70 & 73 Venue Locations

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:42:23 -0500

The IETF is pleased to announce its meeting locations for IETF's 70 and
73, and they are locations we have been to before.

IETF 70 will be held in Vancouver at the Vancouver Westin from December
2nd through the 7th 2007.  You may recall IETF 64 was at this facility.

IETF 73 will be held in Minneapolis at the Minneapolis Hilton from
November 16 through 21st in 2008.  IETF's 62 and 53 were held in
Minneapolis.

More information about these venues will be published after Prague.

Expressions of interest in hosting or sponsoring meetings may be made to
Terry Monroe at [email-masked].  The future meetings calendar can be
found at: http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt

See you in Prague!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce