Subject: Last CallFrom [email-masked] Mon Mar 12 11:03:20 2007

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:58:51 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks WG
(16ng) to consider the following document:

- 'IPv6 Over the IP Specific part of the Packet Convergence sublayer in 
   802.16 Networks '
   <draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-03-31. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15298&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce