Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-historic (Reasons to Move NAT-PT to Historic Status) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:36:15 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Operations WG (v6ops) to 
consider the following document:

- 'Reasons to Move NAT-PT to Historic Status '
   <draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-historic-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document recommends that the IESG reclassifies RFC 2766 from
Standards Track to Historic.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-03-15. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-historic-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15702&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce