Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules (Presence Authorization Rules) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:28:36 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the SIP for Instant Messaging and 
Presence Leveraging Extensions WG (simple) to consider the following
document:

- 'Presence Authorization Rules '
   <draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-03-16. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that the document includes a Normative Reference to RFC 3325 which
is Informational. This is a Downward Reference as per RFC 3967.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11777&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce