Subject: Protocol Action: 'Mobile IPv4 Message String Extension' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:48:26 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Mobile IPv4 Message String Extension '
   <draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Mark Townsley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext-03.txt

Technical Summary
 
  This document specifies a new extension for use in Mobile IPv4.  This
  extension can be added by the Home Agent and the Foreign Agent to
  Registration Reply messages.  This extension carries a text string
  that is intended for the user of the Mobile Node.

Working Group Summary

  There is consensus in the MIP4 working group to publish this document
  as a Proposed Standard.

Document Quality

  The document has been through working group last call and additional
  reviews.

Personnel
     
  Document Sheperd for this document is Henrik Levkowetz, and Jari Arkko
  is the Responsible Area Director.
 
Note to RFC Editor
 
  In Section 3, please change "(In the UTF-8 case, the " to "(The".

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce