Subject: NomCom 2006/2007 IAB Announcement

From: Andrew Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:52:01 -0500

I am pleased to announce that the 2006-2007 NomCom selection and
confirmation process for IAB is complete. At this time, on behalf of the
NomCom, here is the list of IAB members selected for the positions under
review by the NomCom:

IAB
----
Barry Lieba
Loa Andersson
Kurtis Lindqvist
Danny McPherson
Dave Thaler
Lixia Zhang

The NomCom joins the rest of the IETF community in thanking all these
individuals for taking these positions, and in thanking all those who
volunteered to be considered as a candidate in the NomCom process.

I thank everyone who volunteered to serve on the NomCom, and especially
the volunteers who were selected to make up this NomCom:

Voting volunteers:
Brian Haberman
Cengiz Alaettinoglu
Dan Li
Hao Zhou
John Drake
Juergen Quittek
Kurt Zeilenga
Martin Stiemerling
Stephen Kent
Vidya Narayanan

Non-voting liaisons and advisor:
Fred Baker         ISOC liaison
Olaf Kolkman       IAB liaison
Cullen Jennings    IESG liaison
Ralph Droms        Advisor (past chair)

These members of the NomCom found time in their schedules to join
twice-weekly teleconferences, solicit and review input from across the
IETF, conduct a thorough and well-considered review of the candidates and
develop a slate of excellent nominees for the positions we were asked to
fill.  Our liaisons and advisor provided us with sage and helpful
guidance.

Also, thanks to Henrik Levkowetz for his great work in developing the
web-based input and tracking toolsets for our candidate review. Henrik's
tools allowed community members to provide comments directly to a NomCom
tracker. NomCom members also now have a single place to access all the
comments provided by the community, add input they received from the
community and track meeting notes and agendas.

Finally, thanks to everyone who took the time to participate in the
process through nominations, interviews and input on the candidates under
review.

- Andrew Lange (chair), for the 2006-2007 IESG Nominating Committee

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce