Subject: RFC 4824 on The Transmission of IP Datagrams over the Semaphore Flag Signaling System (SFSS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:08:46 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4824

        Title:      The Transmission of IP Datagrams 
                    over the Semaphore Flag Signaling System 
                    (SFSS) 
        Author:     J. Hofmueller, Ed.,
                    A. Bachmann, Ed.,
                    IO. zmoelnig, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 25521
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ip-sfs-rfc-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4824.txt

This document specifies a method for encapsulating and transmitting
IPv4/IPv6 packets over the Semaphore Flag Signal System (SFSS).  This memo 
provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce