Subject: RFC 4859 on Codepoint Registry for the Flags Field in the Resource Reservation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Session Attribute Object

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:39:44 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4859

        Title:      Codepoint Registry for the Flags 
                    Field in the Resource Reservation Protocol-Traffic 
                    Engineering (RSVP-TE) Session Attribute Object 
        Author:     A. Farrel
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 7511
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-iana-rsvp-session-flags-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4859.txt

This document provides instructions to IANA for the creation of a new
codepoint registry for the flags field in the Session Attribute
object of the Resource Reservation Protocol Traffic Engineering
(RSVP-TE) signaling messages used in Multiprotocol Label Switching
(MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) signaling.  This memo provides
information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further informaFrom [email-masked] Thu Apr 26 21:44:08 2007
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:39:44 -0700
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4859 on Codepoint Registry for the Flags Field in the Resource
	Reservation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Session
	Attribute Object

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4859

        Title:      Codepoint Registry for the Flags 
                    Field in the Resource Reservation Protocol-Traffic 
                    Engineering (RSVP-TE) Session Attribute Object 
        Author:     A. Farrel
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 7511
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-iana-rsvp-session-flags-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4859.txt

This document provides instructions to IANA for the creation of a new
codepoint registry for the flags field in the Session Attribute
object of the Resource Reservation Protocol Traffic Engineering
(RSVP-TE) signaling messages used in Multiprotocol Label Switching
(MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) signaling.  This memo provides
information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce