Subject: RFC 4854 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Extensions to the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:59:34 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4854

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for Extensions to the Extensible 
                    Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) 
        Author:     P. Saint-Andre
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 15911
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4854.txt

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
uniquely identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML) formats and
protocols that provide extensions to the Extensible Messaging and
Presence Protocol (XMPP) and are defined in specifications published
by the XMPP Standards Foundation (XSF).  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

______________________________________From [email-masked] Fri Apr 27 21:03:52 2007
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:59:34 -0700
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4854 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Extensions
	to the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4854

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for Extensions to the Extensible 
                    Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) 
        Author:     P. Saint-Andre
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 15911
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-saintandre-xmpp-urn-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4854.txt

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
uniquely identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML) formats and
protocols that provide extensions to the Extensible Messaging and
Presence Protocol (XMPP) and are defined in specifications published
by the XMPP Standards Foundation (XSF).  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce