Subject: Document Action: 'The P-Answer-State Header Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol for the Open Mobile Alliance Push-to-talk over Cellular' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:53:03 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The P-Answer-State Header Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol 
   for the Open Mobile Alliance Push-to-talk over Cellular '
   <draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-05.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document is a P- header registration under the guidelines of RFC3427.
It supports work in the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) on Push-to-Talk over
Cellular (PoC) applications. It is not intended for use on the public
Internet.
 
Working Group Summary
 
This document is an individual submission, and does not conflict with any
ongoing work in IETF working groups.
 
Protocol Quality
 
Gonzalo Camarillo provided RFC3427 expert review. IESG review was provided
by Jon Peterson. Elwyn Davies provided Gen-ART review.

Note to RFC Editor
 
Document Header

OLD:

Intended Status: Experimental

NEW:

Intended Status: Informational

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce