Subject: RFC 4874 on Exclude Routes - Extension to Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:21:09 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4874

        Title:      Exclude Routes - Extension to 
                    Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering 
                    (RSVP-TE) 
        Author:     CY. Lee, A. Farrel,
                    S. De Cnodder
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       April 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 59569
        Updates:    RFC3209, RFC3473
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-exclude-route-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4874.txt

This document specifies ways to communicate route exclusions during
path setup using Resource ReserVation
Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE).

The RSVP-TE specification, "RSVP-TE: Extensions to RSVP for LSP
Tunnels" (RFC 3209) and GMPLS extensions to RSVP-TE, "Generalized
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Resource ReserVation
Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Extensions" (RFC 3473) allow
abstract nodes and resources to be explicitly included in a path
setup, but not to be explicitly excluded.

In some networkto [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce