Subject: IETF Meeting Survey

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:54:32 -0400

All;
The IAOC is interested in your feedback on IETF meetings in general and
IETF 68 in Prague. Your responses to a short survey will help us prepare
for and conduct these meetings.  Your participation is anonymous and
candor is appreciated.

The survey is available until May 4th and can be found at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=920863605951

At the end of the survey you will be able to see the survey results to
date, and thereafter at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/Report.asp?U=360595179633.

I do appreciate the help.
Thanks

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce