Subject: Approval of 14 Media Types for 3GPP SA4

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:58:11 -0400

The IESG has approved a request to register 14 MIME media types in the
standards tree. These media types are a product of The 3rd Generation
Partnership Project.

The IESG contact persons are Lisa Dusseault and Chris Newman. The
registration templates can be found at these location:

3GPP Technical Specification 26.234 Release 7
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/26_series/26.234/26234-720.zip

audio/rtp-enc-aescm128
video/rtp-enc-aescm128
text/rtp-enc-aescm128

3GPP Technical Specification 26.346 Release 7
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/26_series/26.346/26346-730.zip

application/simpleSymbolContainer
application/mbms-user-service-description+xml
application/mbms-envelope+xml
application/mbms-protection-description+xml
application/mbms-associated-procedure-description+xml
application/mbms-msk+xml
application/mbms-register+xml
application/mbms-deregister+xml
application/mbms-reception-report+xml
application/mbms-msk-response+xml
application/mbms-register-response+xml

The types have been reviewed and comments has been received and
addressed. An archive of the discussion can be found here:
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2006-September/001774.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2005-August/000873.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2007-March/001800.html

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce