Subject: RFC 4931 on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:51:08 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4931

        Title:      Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain 
                    Name Mapping 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      46
        Characters: 88729
        Obsoletes:  RFC3731
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3731bis-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4931.txt

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for the provisioning and management of Internet domain names
stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in XML, the mapping
defines EPP command syntax and semantics as applied to domain names.
This document obsoletes RFC 3731.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Draft Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce