Subject: RFC 4891 on Using IPsec to Secure IPv6-in-IPv4 Tunnels

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:05:03 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4891

        Title:      Using IPsec to Secure IPv6-in-IPv4 
                    Tunnels 
        Author:     R. Graveman, M. Parthasarathy,
                    P. Savola, H. Tschofenig
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 46635
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4891.txt

This document gives guidance on securing manually configured IPv6-in-
IPv4 tunnels using IPsec in transport mode.  No additional protocol
extensions are described beyond those available with the IPsec
framework.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce