Subject: RFC 4858 on Document Shepherding from Working Group Last Call to Publication

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:55:25 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4858

        Title:      Document Shepherding from Working Group 
                    Last Call to Publication 
        Author:     H. Levkowetz, D. Meyer,
                    L. Eggert, A. Mankin
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 48572
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4858.txt

This document describes methodologies that have been designed to
improve and facilitate IETF document flow processing.  It specifies a
set of procedures under which a working group chair or secretary
serves as the primary Document Shepherd for a document that has been
submitted to the IESG for publication.  Before this, the Area
Director responsible for the working group has traditionally filled
the shepherding role.  This memo provides information for the Internet 
community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce