Subject: RFC 4930 on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:51:18 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4930

        Title:      Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      72
        Characters: 135648
        Obsoletes:  RFC3730
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3730bis-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4930.txt

This document describes an application layer client-server protocol
for the provisioning and management of objects stored in a shared
central repository.  Specified in XML, the protocol defines generic
object management operations and an extensible framework that maps
protocol operations to objects.  This document includes a protocol
specification, an object mapping template, and an XML media type
registration.  This document obsoletes RFC 3730.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Draft Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce