Subject: RFC 4869 on Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 16:00:01 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4869

        Title:      Suite B Cryptographic Suites for 
                    IPsec 
        Author:     L. Law, J. Solinas
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 17043
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-solinas-ui-suites-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4869.txt

This document proposes four optional cryptographic user interface
suites ("UI suites") for IPsec, similar to the two suites specified
in RFC 4308.  The four new suites provide compatibility with the
United States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.  This 
memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce