Subject: Protocol Action: 'The LDAP entryDN Operational Attribute' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:31:22 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The LDAP entryDN Operational Attribute '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-entrydn-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Chris Newman.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-entrydn-02.txt

Technical Summary
 
  This document describes the LDAP/X.500 'entryDN' operational
  attribute.  The attribute provides a copy of the entry's distinguished
  name for use in attribute value assertions.
 
Working Group Summary
 
 This document is the product of an individual submitter.  IETF Last Call
 produced no comments, and solicited reviewers were positive.
 
Protocol Quality
 
 There are believed to be at least two implementations of this protocol.
 This is short and simple.  The Gen-Art reviewer was Elwyn Davies.  The
 responsible Area Director is Chris Newman.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce