Subject: 69th IETF - Visa Reminder

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:37:56 -0400

69th IETF Meeting
Chicago, IL, USA
July 22-27, 2007
Host: Motorola

For attendees who live outside of the United States, we would like to
remind you to check visa requirements for travel to the IETF-69 in
Chicago, IL.  If your home country does not participate in the Visa Waiver
Program:
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1990.html
then you will possibly need a visa.  

Visa processing times differ country to country.  Please use the
following site to get an approximate wait time for you local area:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/wait/tempvisitors_wait.php.

To learn more about the Visa program or how to request a letter of
invitation in order to apply for a visa for travel to the United States,
please visit:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-invite_letter.html.

Only 68 days until the Chicago IETF!

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce