Subject: RFC 4932 on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:50:59 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4932

        Title:      Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host 
                    Mapping 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 57623
        Obsoletes:  RFC3732
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3732bis-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4932.txt

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for the provisioning and management of Internet host names
stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in XML, the mapping
defines EPP command syntax and semantics as applied to host names.
This document obsoletes RFC 3732.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Draft Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce