Subject: Meeting Calendar Update: 2011 - 2013

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:39:36 -0400

All;

The IAOC is considering adoption of an IETF Meetings Calendar for the
period 2011 - 2013 prior to IETF 69 in Chicago. Adoption of such a
calendar will permit advance planning for the community, venue selections,
hosts and sponsors.

The IETF tries to avoid clashing with the schedule of other organizations
on the Clash List. [ http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/iaoc/wiki/ClashList
] Clashes should be brought to our attention.

Other events can be located on and added to the Internet Society Calendar
at http://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/events/index.php .

2008 - 2010 dates are provided for historical reference.

2011 - 2013 dates have considered the known IEEE 802 schedule, one of the
few organizations with schedules set that far into the future.

Comments should be sent to calendar at ietf.org

Thanks
Ray Pelletier
IAD

2008	

1	IETF 71	Mar 9 - 14

2	IETF 72	Jul 27 - Aug 1

3	IETF 73	Nov 16 - 21

2009	

6	IETF 74	Mar 22 - 27

7	IETF 75	Jul 26 - 31

8	IETF 76	Nov 8 - 13		

2010	

11	IETF 77	Mar 21 - 26

12	IETF 78	Jul 25 - 30

13	IETF 79	Nov 7 - 12

2011	

16	IETF 80	Mar 27 - Apr 1

17	IETF 81	Jul 24 - 29

18	IETF 82	Nov 13 - 18

2012	

21	IETF 83	Mar 25 - 30

22	IETF 84	Jul 29 - Aug 3

23	IETF 85	Nov 4 - 9

2013	

26	IETF 86	Mar 24 - 28

27	IETF 87	Jul 28 - Aug 2

28	IETF 88	Nov 3 - 8

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce