Subject: RFC 4872 on RSVP-TE Extensions in Support of End-to-End Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Recovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:47:46 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4872

        Title:      RSVP-TE Extensions in Support of 
                    End-to-End Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching 
(GMPLS) 
                    Recovery 
        Author:     J.P. Lang, Ed.,
                    Y. Rekhter, Ed.,
                      D. Papadimitriou, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      47
        Characters: 111882
        Updates:    RFC3471
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4872.txt

This document describes protocol-specific procedures and extensions
for Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Resource
ReSerVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling to
support end-to-end Label Switched Path (LSP) recovery that denotes
protection and restoration.  A generic functional description of
GMPLS recovery can be found in a companion document, RFC 4426.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group of the IETF

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce