Subject: Last Call: draft-mrose-apex-historic (Reclassification of the APEX RFCs to Historic) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:12:40 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
reclassifying the following RFCs as Historic:

RFC 3340 'The Application Exchange Core'
RFC 3341 'The Application Exchange (APEX) Access Service'
RFC 3342 'The Application Exchange (APEX) Option Party Pack, Part Deux!'
RFC 3343 'The Application Exchange (APEX) Presence Service'

The IESG will also consider publication of "Reclassification of the APEX
RFCs to Historic" <draft-mrose-apex-historic-01.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The original documents were a product of an individual submitter.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-06-13. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrose-apex-historic-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16013&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce