Subject: IETF Secretariat Services RFP

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:23:48 -0400

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) on behalf of the IETF
announces this Request for Proposal for Internet Engineering Task Force
Secretariat Services.

The Internet Society (ISOC) is the contractor.

The Secretariat performs the following services in support of the IETF -
including its Working Groups, and the Internet Engineering Steering Group
(IESG), Internet Architecture Board (IAB), IETF Administrative Oversight
Committee (IAOC), Internet Research Task Force (IRTF), Internet Research
Steering Group (IRSG), and Nominating Committee (NomCom):

1. Meeting Services
2. Clerical Services
3. IT Services

The RFP in DOC and PDF formats can be found at: iaoc.ietf.org.

The initial contract term will be for two (2) years, commencing on
January 1, 2008, with an option on the part of the parties for a renewal
of up to two (2) additional years.

It is the intent of the IAOC to obtain the best combination of
performance and cost for the benefit of the IETF. Accordingly, contracts
may be awarded for each of the Secretariat services to separate vendors,
to one vendor, or a combination of vendors, with or without
subcontractors. 

A signed "Original" of the proposal in PDF format with a scanned
handwritten signature must reach the [email-masked] email account by
Monday, July 30, 2007 not later than 5:00 P.M. ET in order to be
considered.

It is expected that a contract or contracts will be completed by November
2007.

The sole point of contact regarding this RFP is the IETF Administrative
Director (IAD). All questions or inquiries must be submitted in writing
and must be received no later than midnight ET, July 1, 2007.  Questions
or inquiries will be accepted by email at [email-masked].  Responses to
questions and inquiries shall be posted on the IETF Administrative Support
Activity (IASA) website, iaoc.ietf.org, no later than July 3, 2007.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce