Subject: 69th IETF - Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:40:52 -0400

69th IETF Meeting
Chicago, IL, USA
July 22-27, 2007
Host: Motorola

Social at the House of Blues!!

Motorola, as the official host of the 69th IETF, is proud to invite you
to a social event you won’t forget.

Come and join us at Chicago’s famous House of Blues where you will be
treated to sounds from some amazing Chicago entertainers performing R & B
favorites from Motown, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Funk, Tower of Power,
Earth Wind and Fire, and a slew of rock ‘n roll classics and even a
guest appearance by the Blues Brothers!

Combine this with the great home cookin' and beverages from the House of
Blues, and you'll be movin' and groovin' for sure! Cool giveaways, games
and something to take home to remember your ‘Chi Town’ visit!

Tickets selling fast! Additional information and online registration for
the social event is at:
http://www.motorola.com/content.jsp?globalObjectId=8269

Reminder: the cutoff for getting the IETF group rate at the Palmer House
is Sunday, July 1, 2007. However, the hotel will honor the Group rate
until July 8 to the extent rooms are available. Information on hotel
accommodations can be found at:
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/69-hotels.html

Only 33 days until the Chicago IETF!

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce