Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Email issues?

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:56:23 -0700

Folks,

First, you'll find the announcement at 
http://ietf.org/nomcom/index.html.  Of late, the number of volunteers 
has been very low, let us change the trend!  Please volunteer.

69 (2006)    69 (2005)    123 (2004)    114 (2003)     146 (2002)

A couple of volunteers had email issues.  The following from the 
announcement still holds:

"Please expect an email response from me within 1-2 days stating whether 
you are
qualified or not.  If you don't receive anything, please re-send your 
email with
the tag '(duplicate)' in the subject line."

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce