Subject: IETF 77 & 79 Meeting Locations

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:51:51 -0400

The IETF is pleased to announce its meeting locations for IETF's 77 and 79
in 2010.

IETF 77 will be held in the Los Angeles, California area from March 21 -
26. IETF 79 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia from November 7 - 12, 2010

Executing these two Hilton contracts by June 15th optimizes the benefits
under the Hilton Multievent contract, which includes risk reduction, cost
savings and benefits to attendees.  

Hosting and sponsorship opportunities are available for these and other
venues.  For more information on hosting and the IETF meeting calendar
through 2013 see http://iaoc.ietf.org/host_sponsor.html and
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt.

Expressions of interest in hosting or sponsoring meetings may also be
made to Terry Monroe at [email-masked].  

See you in Chicago!  

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce