Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 69th IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:00:02 -0400

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 69th 
IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA:

July 2nd: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
July 2nd at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
June 25th at 9:00 AM ET.

July 9th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, July 9th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, July 23rd at 9:00 
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_69.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce