Subject: IETF Nomcom Appointment - 2007-2008

From: "Lynn St.Amour" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:05:14 -0400

One of the roles of the Internet Society (ISOC) President is to 
appoint the IETF Nominations Committee chair.   This is done through 
consultation with members of the IETF community.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Lakshminath Dondeti has 
agreed to serve as the 2007 IETF Nominations Committee chair. 
Lakshminath can be reached at <[email-masked]>.

A Call for Nominations for this committee will be sent shortly to the 
IETF Announcement list; and a list of the IESG, IAB and IAOC seats to 
be filled will also be published.  Please give serious consideration 
to possible candidates for these posts.  In the interim, please make 
your suggestions known to Lakshminath, who will share them with the 
committee when seated.

The Nomcom process is an ambitious undertaking and it is important 
that the entire IETF community assist as much as possible.   Thank 
you in advance for your support and a sincere thank you to 
Lakshminath for agreeing to take on this important responsibility.

Lynn St. Amour
President & CEO
The Internet Society

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce