Subject: Last Call: draft-hutzler-spamops (Email Submission: Access and Accountability) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:32:13 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Email Submission: Access and Accountability '
   <draft-hutzler-spamops-07.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-06-20. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note that this is a second run of the Last Call. The first Last Call
happened in 2005, and the current version tried to address all the
comments received then. Taking into account the amount of time since the
first Last Call the Area Director and the editors decided to run again a
two weeks Last Call. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hutzler-spamops-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11673&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce