Subject: Calendar Adopted with Provisional Regions 2011 - 2013

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 10:50:46 -0400

The IAOC has formally adopted an IETF Meeting Calendar for 2011 - 2013. 
Thanks for your feedback during its development.

The calendar also includes targeted regions for each meeting for planning
purposes.  These regions are provisional and dependent upon many
variables, including qualified venue availability, financial risk and an
appropriate Host arrangement, and thus are subject to change.

These provisionally targeted regions follow the 3-2-1 plan per two year
cycle, that is, out of the 6 meetings over two years, there will be 3 in
North America, 2 in Europe and 1 in Asia.  The calendar is below.

Those interested in Hosting or Sponsoring a meeting should contact Terry
Monroe at [email-masked].  Further information about hosting or
sponsoring can be found at: 
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/group/iaoc/wiki/HostSponsorships

BTW - only 47 days before IETF 69 in Chicago.  
Register and book your hotel at: 
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html

Thanks again,

Ray Pelletier
IAD

=======
2010

IETF 77	Mar 21 - 26 North America

IETF 78	Jul 25 - 30 Europe

IETF 79	Nov 7 - 12 North America

2011	

IETF 80	Mar 27 - Apr 1 Europe

IETF 81	Jul 24 - 29 Asia

IETF 82	Nov 13 - 18 North America (Canada)

2012	

IETF 83	Mar 25 - 30 Asia

IETF 84	Jul 29 - Aug 3 North America (Canada)

IETF 85	Nov 4 - 9 Europe

2013	

IETF 86	Mar 17 - 22 North America

IETF 87	Jul 28 - Aug 2 Europe

IETF 88	Nov 3 - 8 North America

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce