Subject: Call for IESG narrative scribe volunteers

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:42:23 -0400

The IESG narrative minutes are posted, whenever available, at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/iesg-narrative.html.  Currently, three scribes
(Spencer Dawkins, Marshall Eubanks, and Marc Blanchet) share the work
load. The IESG would like to recruit another scribe.  Spencer has
indicated that he needs to cut back on the time he spends on IESG scribe
activities so that he can focus on his recently-assigned Working Group
Chair role.

Volunteers should write to [email-masked] by June 29th.  We'll keep names
confidential, unless people choose to volunteer in public.

The general guidelines are:

- at least one scribe attends the regular IESG telechats (11:30 - 14:00
US ET on alternate Thursdays).

- the scribe(s) will record narrative minutes of the discussions, but
they will not take part in the discussions except to ask for
clarifications.

- the narrative minutes will be published after review by the IESG.  The
intent is to do this two to four weeks after the meeting in question.

- confidential items (principally personnel discussions) will not be
reported in detail. The scribe will not take part in any sessions from
which liaisons are excluded (e.g. nomination and appeal discussions).

   Russ Housley
   On behalf of the IESG

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce