Subject: IETF 69 – Early Bird Registration and Registration Cancellation Cutoff Dates

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:32:26 -0400

69th IETF Meeting 
Chicago, IL, USA 
July 22-27, 2007 
Host: Motorola 
 
REMINDER: Early bird registration cutoff is Friday, July 13 at 12:00 noon
ET (16:00 UTC/GMT). If you register and pay prior to this time, the
registration fee is $600.00. After this time the fee will be $750.00. 
 
Registration cancellation cutoff is Monday, July 16 at 17:00 ET (21:00
UTC/GMT). Cancellations and requests for refund received by this date are
subject to a 10% service charge. Refunds will not be honored beyond this
date.  To cancel your registration and request a refund, contact the IETF
Registrar at [email-masked].  Substitutions are not allowed. 
 
To register for the IETF meeting and social event, please go to: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html

Only 12 days until the 69th IETF in Chicago, IL! 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce