Subject: 69th IETF - Registration Cutoff Dates

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:17:31 -0400

69th IETF Meeting 
Chicago, IL, USA 
July 22-27, 2007 
Host: Motorola 
 
REMINDER: Early bird registration cutoff is today, Friday, July 13 at
12:00 noon ET (16:00 UTC/GMT). If you register and pay prior to this time,
the registration fee is $600.00. After this time the fee will be $750.00.
Online pre registration will still be available until Saturday, July 21,
2007 at 17:00 ET (21:00 UTC/GMT). 
 
Registration cancellation cutoff is Monday, July 16 at 17:00 ET (21:00
UTC/GMT). Cancellations and requests for refund received by this date are
subject to a 10% service charge. Refunds will not be honored beyond this
date.Â To cancel your registration and request a refund, contact the IETF
Registrar at ietf-registrar at ietf.org. Substitutions are not allowed. 

SOCIAL EVENT: Tickets are going fast! Pre sale tickets will continue
until July 21, 2007 at 17:00 ET (21:00 UTC/GMT).  To register for the
social event you must be registered and paid for the IETF meeting.  If you
have already registered and paid for the IETF meeting you can purchase
your social ticket at: 
http://www.motorola.com/content.jsp?globalObjectId=8269

The Palmer House Hilton has extended the group rate through today,
Friday, July 13, 2007!

To register for the IETF meeting and social event, please go to: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html

Only 9 days until the 69th IETF in Chicago, IL! 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce