Subject: Nomcom 2007-8 will be collecting community input at the Chicago meeting

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:12:35 -0700

Folks,

One of the first activities for the nomcom is to determine the IETF 
community's consensus of the qualifications required for each of the 
open positions (listed in 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/1234/).  Nomcom 2007-8 will be 
collecting input from the community at the Chicago meeting.

Please find one of the nomcom members (wearing an orange dot) at the 
meeting and share your thoughts.  If you prefer to schedule an 
appointment, we can arrange that.  Please respond to this email (reply 
only) or send a request to [email-masked].  We will make all efforts 
to accommodate your requests (on a first come first serve basis, based 
on availability).  The nomcom office is PDR1.

Of course, anyone is welcome to send input and feedback to the nomcom, 
[email-masked], at any time during the selection process.

thanks,
Lakshminath
Nomcom 2007-8 Chair

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce