Subject: Last Call: draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis (Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 15:42:53 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform Resource 
   Identifiers (URIs) for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol 
   (XMPP) '
   <draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-01. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15924&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Subject: Last Call: draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis (Internationalized 
 Resource Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform Resource Identifiers 
 (URIs) for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol 
 (XMPP)) to Proposed Standard 
Reply-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform Resource 
   Identifiers (URIs) for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol 
   (XMPP) '
   <draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-01. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15924&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce