Subject: RFC 5021 on Extended Kerberos Version 5 Key Distribution Center (KDC) Exchanges over TCP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:42:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5021

        Title:      Extended Kerberos Version 5 Key 
                    Distribution Center (KDC) Exchanges over TCP 
        Author:     S. Josefsson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13431
        Updates:    RFC4120
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-krb-wg-tcp-expansion-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5021.txt

This document describes an extensibility mechanism for the Kerberos
V5 protocol when used over TCP transports.  The mechanism uses the
reserved high-bit in the length field.  It can be used to negotiate
TCP-specific Kerberos extensions.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Kerberos WG
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sentFrom [email-masked] Fri Aug 17 19:48:40 2007
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4998 on Evidence Record Syntax (ERS)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4998

        Title:      Evidence Record Syntax (ERS) 
        Author:     T. Gondrom, R. Brandner,
                    U. Pordesch
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 66888
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ltans-ers-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4998.txt

In many scenarios, users must be able prove the existence and
integrity of data, including digitally signed data, in a common and
reproducible way over a long and possibly undetermined period of
time.  This document specifies the syntax and processing of an
Evidence Record, a structure designed to support long-term
non-repudiation of existence of data.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
 to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce