Subject: RFC 4895 on Authenticated Chunks for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4895

        Title:      Authenticated Chunks for the Stream 
                    Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) 
        Author:     M. Tuexen, R. Stewart,
                    P. Lei, E. Rescorla
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 42507
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-auth-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4895.txt

This document describes a new chunk type, several parameters, and
procedures for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP).  This
new chunk type can be used to authenticate SCTP chunks by using
shared keys between the sender and receiver.  The new parameters are
used to establish the shared keys.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Transport Area Working Group
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

________________________________ietf.org>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4895 on Authenticated Chunks for the Stream Control
	Transmission Protocol (SCTP)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4895

        Title:      Authenticated Chunks for the Stream 
                    Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) 
        Author:     M. Tuexen, R. Stewart,
                    P. Lei, E. Rescorla
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 42507
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-auth-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4895.txt

This document describes a new chunk type, several parameters, and
procedures for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP).  This
new chunk type can be used to authenticate SCTP chunks by using
shared keys between the sender and receiver.  The new parameters are
used to establish the shared keys.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Transport Area Working Group
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce