Subject: RFC 5013 on The Dublin Core Metadata Element Set

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5013

        Title:      The Dublin Core Metadata Element 
                    Set 
        Author:     J. Kunze, T. Baker
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       August 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 17776
        Obsoletes:  RFC2413
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-kunze-rfc2413bis-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5013.txt

This document defines fifteen metadata elements for resource 
description in a cross-disciplinary information environment.  
This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
 all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce