Subject: RFC 4964 on The P-Answer-State Header Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol for the Open Mobile Alliance Push to Talk over Cellular

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:55:17 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4964

        Title:      The P-Answer-State Header Extension to 
                    the Session Initiation Protocol for the 
                    Open Mobile Alliance Push to Talk 
                    over Cellular 
        Author:     A. Allen, Ed.,
                    J. Holm, T. Hallin
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 67505
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4964.txt

This document describes a private Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
header (P-header) used by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) for Push
to talk over Cellular (PoC) along with its applicability, which is
limited to the OMA PoC application.  The P-Answer-State header is
used for indicating the answering mode of the handset, which is
particular to the PoC application.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce