Subject: WG Action: Conclusion of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:15:01 -0400

The Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep) in the Real-time 
Applications and Infrastructure Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Cullen Jennings and Jon Peterson.

Following the publication of RFC4958 this summer, the IEPREP working 
group has completed all of its chartered deliverables and is now closed. 
The IESG would like to thank Scott Bradner and Kimberly King and the 
working group's document editors for their efforts. The working group 
mailing list will remain open for those parties interested in continuing 
discussion.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

The Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep) in the Real-time 
Applications and Infrastructure Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Cullen Jennings and Jon Peterson.

Following the publication of RFC4958 this summer, the IEPREP working 
group has completed all of its chartered deliverables and is now closed. 
The IESG would like to thank Scott Bradner and Kimberly King and the 
working group's document editors for their efforts. The working group 
mailing list will remain open for those parties interested in continuing 
discussion.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce