Subject: Document Action: 'Bundle Protocol Specification' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:15:10 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Bundle Protocol Specification '
   <draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-spec-10.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-spec-10.txt

Technical Summary

  This document describes the end-to-end protocol, block formats, and
  abstract service description for the exchange of messages (bundles) in
  Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF Working Group.  However,
  this document was produced within the IRTF's Delay Tolerant Networking
  Research Group (DTNRG).

Protocol Quality

  This document represents the consensus of all of the active
  contributors to the DTNRG.

IESG Note

  This RFC is not a candidate for any level of Internet Standard.
  The IETF disclaims any knowledge of the fitness of this RFC for
  any purpose and in particular notes that the decision to publish
  is not based on IETF review for such things as security,
  congestion control, or inappropriate interaction with deployed
  protocols.  The RFC Editor has chosen to publish this document at
  its discretion.  Readers of this document should exercise caution
  in evaluating its value for implementation and deployment.  See
  RFC 3932 for more information.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce