Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch (Overview of the Internet Multicast Routing Architecture) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:22:53 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the MBONE Deployment WG (mboned) to 
consider the following document:

- 'Overview of the Internet Multicast Routing Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch-09.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-19. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13102&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce