Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Nomination acceptance and Questionnaire responses due on Sep 24, 2007 AOE

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:18:33 -0700

Folks,

Many thanks for all your efforts in nominating candidates.  The 
nominations are now closed!

Nominated candidates: whether you have declined a nomination or have not 
sent a response yet, you have until Sep 24, 2007 AOE to accept 
nominations and respond to the relevant questionnaires.

Some of my previous emails may have caused confusion about the 
nomination acceptance deadline.  Please note that I was requesting a 
response by the nominations deadline (there was also an unfortunate 
omission of a couple of words) to get an idea on the number of 
candidates in each area and assess whether we needed to extend the 
deadline.  For that confusion, please accept my sincere apologies.

In any event, everyone should have sufficient time now to accept 
nominations.

thanks,
Lakshminath
Nomcom 2007-8 chair

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce