Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp (NAT Behavioral Requirements for ICMP protocol) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:20:47 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Behavior Engineering for 
Hindrance Avoidance WG (behave) to consider the following document:

- 'NAT Behavioral Requirements for ICMP protocol '
   <draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-05.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-10-11. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This document contains a downward normative reference to the
informational RFC 3022 "Traditional IP Network Address Translator
(Traditional NAT)". 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14702&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce