Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Nominations Close on Sep 10, 2007

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:52:33 -0700

WGchairs, IESG and IAB members

Please forward this request to the lists you manage and request feedback 
and nominations.

All,

Here is the link to nominate: 
https://tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/07/nominate

You may also send nominations or comments via email to [email-masked] 
or [email-masked].

We have received very few nominations (1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 8, 8, 19) and 
even fewer accepted (1-2 people in each area, IAB acceptances is 4 at 
last count).

I request the community to provide feedback on the incumbents (send 
email or send notes via the web page).

1) If you think that the incumbent is doing a good job
     a) provide feedback AND
     b) nominate similar people just in case there is strong negative 
feedback on the incumbent

2) If you think the incumbent can do somethings better
    a) provide feedback AND
    b) nominate someone who you think might do better

Candidates, if time commitment is the only issue, please indicate that 
to the nomcom and accept the nominations.

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce