Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma (RDMA Transport for ONC RPC) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:48:15 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4 WG
(nfsv4) to consider the following document:

- 'RDMA Transport for ONC RPC '
   <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-10-12. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

This document contains two downward references ("downrefs"). As required
by RFC 3967, the last call message for this document needs to bring these
to the attention of the community. The downrefs are to specifications of
earlier versions of the NFS protocol, which were published as
Informational, because they had been developed outside the IETF:

   [RFC1094]
      "NFS: Network File System Protocol Specification",
      (NFS version 2) Informational RFC, 1989.

   [RFC1813]
      B. Callaghan, B. Pawlowski, P. Staubach, "NFS Version 3 Protocol
      Specification", Informational RFC, 1995.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11946&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce