Subject: 70th IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:30:25 -0400

70th IETF Meeting
Vancouver, BC, Canada
December 2-7, 2007

Registration is now open for the 70th IETF Meeting!

You can register on line at: 
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Early-Bird Registration - USD 700.00

If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-70 before NOON ET
(17:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, 23 November 2007, you will pay the early-bird
price of USD 700.00. 
 
After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 850.00
 
You can still register and pay online at USD 850.00 until 17:00
Canada/Pacific Time Friday 30 November 2007 (01:00 UTC/GMT, Saturday 1
December 2007).

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 250.00

Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
250.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status. 

CANCELLATION:

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 26 November at 17:00
ET-US (22:00 UTC/GMT).  Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent)
cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.

ON-SITE REGISTRATION:

You can register onsite at the meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada starting
Sunday, 2 December at 12:00 noon (local time).

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday lunchtime,
with late scheduling changes.  Most training session take place on Sunday
afternoon 2 December.  Participants should plan their travel accordingly.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce