Subject: WG Action: Conclusion of Atom Publishing Format and Protocol WG (atompub)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:15:01 -0400

The Atom Publishing Format and Protocol WG (atompub) in the Application
Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Lisa Dusseault and Chris Newman.

The AtomPub WG was chartered to work on two items: the syndication 
format in RFC4287, and the publishing protocol in RFC5023. 
Implementations of these specs have been shown to work together and 
interoperate well to support publishing and syndication of text 
content and media resources.

Since both documents are now Proposed Standards, the WG has completed 
its charter and therefore closes as a WG. A mailing list will remain 
open for further discussion.

Congratulations and thanks to the chairs Tim Bray and Paul Hoffman, 
to the editors of the two WG RFCs (Mark Nottingham, Robert Sayre, 
Bill de Hora and Joe Gregorio), and to the many contributors and 
implementors.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce