Subject: RFC 5037 on Experience with the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:37:05 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5037

        Title:      Experience with the Label Distribution 
                    Protocol (LDP) 
        Author:     L. Andersson, Ed.,
                    I. Minei, Ed.,
                    B. Thomas, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13886
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-experience-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5037.txt

The purpose of this memo is to document how some of the requirements
specified in RFC 1264 for advancing protocols developed by working
groups within the IETF Routing Area to Draft Standard have been
satisfied by LDP (Label Distribution Protocol).  Specifically, this
report documents operational experience with LDP, requirement 5 of
section 5.0 in RFC 1264.  This memo provides information for the 
Internet community.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce