Subject: Vancouver Hosts & Sponsors!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:37:46 -0400

The IAOC and the Internet Society are pleased to announce the Host and
Sponsor lineup for IETF 70 in Vancouver.

Co-Hosts for the meeting are long time supporters of the IETF, the Cisco
Research Center [www.cisco.com/research] and Microsoft
[www.microsoft.com].  

The Cisco Research Center has also stepped up as the Welcome Reception
Sponsor.

Telus [www.telus.com] is returning as a sponsor in Vancouver, having
sponsored IETF 64.

The newest sponsor to the IETF is long time participant Huawei,
[www.huawei.com]

We want to thank our benefactors.  The IETF cannot support its technical
standards efforts, including the Secretariat and RFC Editor, without the
generous support of its hosts and sponsors.

We look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver starting on December 2nd.
Registrations are still open and operators are standing by. 
[http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html]

Thinking about hosting or sponsoring a future meeting?  Here's the
meetings calendar through 2013 [www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt] Just
send Terry Monroe an email at [email-masked] and he can walk you through
the opportunity.

Thanks again - Cisco Research Center, Microsoft, Telus and Huawei!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce