Subject: Last Call: draft-klensin-unicode-escapes (ASCII Escaping of Unicode Characters) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:44:02 -0400

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'ASCII Escaping of Unicode Characters '
   <draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-06.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-15. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15606&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce