Subject: IETF 73 Host in Minneapolis

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:37:55 -0400

The IAOC and the Internet Society are very pleased to announce the
addition of a new Host to the long list of companies and organizations
that have supported the IETF for more than 20 years.  

Google will be tbe the Host for IETF 73 in Minneapolis and has stepped up
to be the Welcome Reception Sponsor as well.  [www.google.com]

Again we want to thank our benefactors.  The IETF cannot support its
technical standards efforts, including the Secretariat and RFC Editor,
without the generous support of its hosts and sponsors.

We look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver starting on December 2nd.
Registrations are still open and operators are still standing by. 
[http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html]

Thinking about hosting or sponsoring a future meeting?  Here's the
meetings calendar through 2013 [www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt] Just
send Terry Monroe an email at [email-masked] and he can walk you through
the opportunity.  Add your name to the distinguished list of benefactors 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/past.meetings.html

Thanks again Google!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce