Subject: RFC 5023 on The Atom Publishing Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:09:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5023

        Title:      The Atom Publishing Protocol 
        Author:     J. Gregorio, Ed.,
                    B. de hOra, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 102274
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-17.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5023.txt

The Atom Publishing Protocol (AtomPub) is an application-level protocol
for publishing and editing Web resources.  The protocol is based on
HTTP transfer of Atom-formatted representations.  The Atom format is
documented in the Atom Syndication Format.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Atom Publishing Format and Protocol
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
IETF-AnnoFrom [email-masked] Mon Oct 08 21:15:10 2007
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon,  8 Oct 2007 18:09:21 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5023 on The Atom Publishing Protocol

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5023

        Title:      The Atom Publishing Protocol 
        Author:     J. Gregorio, Ed.,
                    B. de hOra, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 102274
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-17.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5023.txt

The Atom Publishing Protocol (AtomPub) is an application-level protocol
for publishing and editing Web resources.  The protocol is based on
HTTP transfer of Atom-formatted representations.  The Atom format is
documented in the Atom Syndication Format.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Atom Publishing Format and Protocol
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce