Subject: RFC 5016 on Requirements for a DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signing Practices Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:06:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5016

        Title:      Requirements for a DomainKeys Identified 
                    Mail (DKIM) Signing Practices Protocol 
        Author:     M. Thomas
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       October 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      
        Characters: 33710
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-requirements-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5016.txt

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) provides a cryptographic mechanism
for domains to assert responsibility for the messages they handle.  A
related mechanism will allow an administrator to publish various
statements about their DKIM signing practices.  This document defines
requirements for this mechanism, distinguishing between those that
must be satisfied (MUST), and those that are highly desirable
(SHOULD).  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Domain Keys Identified Mail
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce