Subject: Last Call: draft-klensin-rfc2821bis (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:32:59 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Simple Mail Transfer Protocol '
   <draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-06.txt> as a Draft Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-12-24. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-06.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13354&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce