Subject: Nomcom 2007-8 at the Vancouver Meeting

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:03:06 -0800

Folks,

The nomcom has been busy with the selection process over the past 
several months reviewing candidates' questionnaire responses, processing 
community feedback and gearing up to make use of the face-to-face time 
at the Vancouver meeting as effectively as possible.  We have scheduled 
some interviews at the Vancouver meeting and may schedule additional 
interviews with candidates over the phone or may ask for additional 
information via email.  If you are a candidate, we very much appreciate 
your patience while we work on the selections.

We are slightly behind in our schedule, but expect to send out requests 
for feedback on IAB and IAOC candidates in the next few days. While the 
community provides feedback on the IAB and IAOC candidates, we plan to 
finalize the selections for the open IESG positions.  We hope that this 
parallelization will put us back on track to meet the deadlines. We will 
make all attempts to meet the posted deadlines.

Nomcom members will continue to listen to community feedback at the 
Vancouver meeting.  Please send an email to one of the nomcom members or 
me directly to setup a time to chat about the selections this year.

Thank you again for the nominations and feedback on candidates.

best regards,
Lakshminath
2007-8 Nomcom Chair

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce