Subject: RFC 5050 on Bundle Protocol Specification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:10:02 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5050

        Title:      Bundle Protocol Specification 
        Author:     K. Scott, S. Burleigh
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       November 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      50
        Characters: 120435
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-spec-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5050.txt

This document describes the end-to-end protocol, block formats, and
abstract service description for the exchange of messages (bundles)
in Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).

This document was produced within the IRTF's Delay Tolerant
Networking Research Group (DTNRG) and represents the consensus of all
of the active contributors to this group.  See http://www.dtnrg.org
for more information.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Delay Tolerant Networking Research Group of the IRTF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo 
is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce