Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals (IP over 802.16 Problem Statement and Goals) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:40:58 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks WG
(16ng) to consider the following document:

- 'IP over 802.16 Problem Statement and Goals '
   <draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-12-10. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15284&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce