Subject: RFC Editor Office Hours -- IETF 70

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:44:32 -0800

Greetings,

The RFC Editor will be holding "office hours" at IETF-70, Vancouver,
Canada.  This is a chance for a face-to-face inquiry into the status
of pending documents or just a chance to ask questions about how the
RFC Editor works.  The RFC Editor "office" will be a table near the
IETF registration area, staffed during the following hours:

   Monday - Wednesday  930 - 1600

If you have questions regarding specific documents, we would
appreciate it if you could send us a note in advance so that we can be
more efficient in answering your questions.  If you relay the ID
string to us, we will have the opportunity to review the history of
the document, as we will not be able to bring all of the documents
with us.

However, this isn't required and drop-ins are encouraged.

Also, please note that the RFC Editor will be participating in the
"Document Lifecycle Tutorial" that will be held on Sunday (2 December
2007 -- 15:00 - 16:45).

We look forward to meeting (all of) you,

Sandy and Alice (for the RFC Editor)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce