Subject: Last Call: draft-dondeti-oma-sip-sdp-attrs / draft-dondeti-oma-mmusci-sdp-attrs (Session Description Protocol (SDP) Attributes for OMA BCAST Service and Content Protection) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:59:18 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Attributes for OMA BCAST Service 
   and Content Protection '
   <draft-dondeti-oma-sip-sdp-attrs-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

Please note that future versions of this draft will be named  
 draft-dondeti-oma-mmusci-sdp-attrs. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-12-21. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dondeti-oma-sip-sdp-attrs-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15801&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce