Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery (A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) based Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) Discovery Procedure) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:18:39 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Emergency Context Resolution 
with Internet Technologies WG (ecrit) to consider the following document:

- 'A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) based Location-to-Service
 
   Translation Protocol (LoST) Discovery Procedure '
   <draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-29. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15521&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

 Location-to-Service 
 Translation Protocol (LoST) Discovery Procedure) to Proposed 
 Standard 
X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Emergency Context Resolution 
with Internet Technologies WG (ecrit) to consider the following document:

- 'A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) based Location-to-Service
 
   Translation Protocol (LoST) Discovery Procedure '
   <draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-29. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15521&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce