Subject: RFC 5131 on A MIB Textual Convention for Language Tags

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:01:25 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5131

        Title:      A MIB Textual Convention for 
                    Language Tags 
        Author:     D. McWalter, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       December 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 11119
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5131.txt

This MIB module defines a textual convention to represent BCP 47
language tags.  The intent is that this textual convention will be
imported and used in MIB modules that would otherwise define their
own representation.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce