Subject: IETF 71 - Early Arrival Alert

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:27:44 -0500

Please take note of the early arrival alert posted on our microsite and
on the IETF website:

If you are considering arriving on the Saturday before IETF 71 (March 8,
2008), please be aware that the Philadelphia Flower Show is taking place
next door at the Philadelphia Convention Center. This is a very popular
show which attracts over 250,000 people each year. It is run by the
Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, and is the largest indoor flower
show in the world. That show ends on the Sunday that IETF 71 begins, so
most people will be checking out the same day that most IETF people will
be checking in. Thus, if you plan to arrive early, contact the hotel
ASAP to make your reservation and understand that the Saturday rate may
be higher (or unavailable) due to high demand. 

http://ietf71.comcast.net/?page_id=5

Regards
Jason Livingood
Comcast

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce