Subject: RFC 5111 on Experiment in Exploratory Group Formation within the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:20:18 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5111

        Title:      Experiment in Exploratory Group Formation 
                    within the Internet Engineering Task Force 
                    (IETF) 
        Author:     B. Aboba, L. Dondeti
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       January 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16740
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-aboba-sg-experiment-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5111.txt

This document describes an RFC 3933 experiment
in the Working Group formation process, known as the
Exploratory Group.  Exploratory Groups may be created as the
first step toward Working Group formation, or as an
intermediate step between a Birds of a Feather (BOF) session
and Working Group creation.  Exploratory Groups are focused on
completion of prerequisites for Working Group formation, and
as a result they have a short life-time, with limited
opportunities for milestone extension.  This memo defines an 
Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet 
community. It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo 
is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce