Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-templin-rfc4214bis-05.txt

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:05:53 -0500

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Intra-Site Automatic 
Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP)' <draft-templin-rfc4214bis-05.txt> as 
an Informational RFC. 

The IESG would also like the RFC-Editor to review the comments in the 
datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15915&rfc_flag=0) 
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit 
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot 
and the comment log. 

The IESG contact person is Mark Townsley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-rfc4214bis-05.txt

The process for such documents is described at http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

IESG Note

      The IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
      softwires, but this does not prevent publishing.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce