Subject: Web Transition: www.iab.org, trustee.ietf.org, iaoc.ietf.org

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:18:50 -0500

Subject: web transition: www.iab.org, trustee.ietf.org, iaoc.ietf.org

The following three independent web sites will be transitioned this
weekend:

    iaoc.ietf.org
    trustee.ietf.org
    www.iab.org

These sites are all independent of the main IETF web site,
www.ietf.org.  They are all comprised of static pages and so their
transition is straightforward.

With this message we are putting a hold on all changes to these web
sites.  This hold will last about 24 hours, until 2000 UTC on
Saturday, 12 January 2008.  At that time AMS will make the DNS
changes necessary for their server to become the official server
for the web sites.

We will send a second notice when the transition is complete.  At
that time we will ask that you look through these sites and verify
the material that you rely on and are familiar with.  If you
identify an issue we will want you to submit an action request to
[email-masked].

Thank you.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce