Subject: Transition of www.ietf.org Update

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:08:26 -0500

This is a reminder that the transition of the main IETF web site
began on Wednesday, 16 January.  Virtually all changes to static web
pages are on hold until testing is completed and the actual cut-over
takes place on 31 January 2008.

This hold does not affect data driven web pages, web sites hosted
and managed by third parties, nor *urgent* requirements.

You may continue to submit change requests to [email-masked]
and you will receive a tracker ticket when you submit your request.
However, NSS will keep the tickets open and hand them over to AMS
after the transition is complete on 31 January.

If you have an *urgent* need for a web site change you should make
that known in your request.  They will be handled on a case-by-case
basis.

Thanks.
Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce