Subject: Document Action: 'Framework for MPLS-TE to GMPLS migration' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:32:55 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Framework for MPLS-TE to GMPLS migration '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Ross Callon and David Ward.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk-05.txt

Technical Summary
 
    This informational framework document presents several migration 
    models and strategies for migrating from MPLS-TE to GMPLS. This 
    document provides a migration toolkit to aid the operator in
    selection of an appropriate strategy. This framework document 
    also lists a set of solutions that may aid in interworking, and
    highlights a set of potential issues.

Working Group Summary
 
    No dissent reported (see PROTO writeup by Adrian Farrel)
 
Protocol Quality
 
    Ross Callon has reviewed this for the IESG. As this informational 
    document just describes possibilities for migration, it is not
    implemented per se.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce