Subject: RFC 5176 on Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:24:31 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5176

        Title:      Dynamic Authorization Extensions to Remote 
                    Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) 
        Author:     M. Chiba, G. Dommety,
                    M. Eklund, D. Mitton,
                    B. Aboba
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Characters: 79541
        Obsoletes:  RFC3576
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-rfc3576bis-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5176.txt

This document describes a currently deployed extension to the Remote
Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol, allowing
dynamic changes to a user session, as implemented by network access
server products.  This includes support for disconnecting users and
changing authorizations applicable to a user session. This memo provides 
information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce