Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt (DHCP Option for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:43:16 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IPv6 WG (mip6) to 
consider the following document:

- 'DHCP Option for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-02-04. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15105&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce