Subject: Document Action: 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session Mobility' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:27:41 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session Mobility '
   <draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-05.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document specifies a method in which media flows can migrate between
SIP devices in order to enable session mobility. The Service Location
Protocol is employed to locate targets for session transfer.
 
Working Group Summary
 
This document is an individual submission, but the SIPPING working group
was an early venue for its discussion.
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Jon Peterson. Francis Dupont
was the Gen-ART reviewer. Pete McCann reviewed this document for the
Mobility Directorate.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce