Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-msec-mikey-applicability (On the applicability of various MIKEY modes and extensions) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:18:56 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Multicast Security WG (msec) to
consider the following document:

- 'On the applicability of various MIKEY modes and extensions '
   <draft-ietf-msec-mikey-applicability-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-02-12. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-mikey-applicability-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14685&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce