Subject: Timeline for the IAB's annual ISOC BOT Appointment Process

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:20:20 -0500

L.S.

The IAB is announcing its timeline for the appointment of a member of the
Internet Society (ISOC) Board of Trustees, as described in BCP 77
(RFC3677).

The IAB selects one person for a three-year ISOC BoT term every year.
This year, the IAB will select one person for a term ending in spring
2011.

The IAB will issue a call for nominations on the [email-masked]
list on January 14 with an open nomination period running until February
24.

The names of all people who declare themselves willing to serve will be
made public on the [email-masked] list after the end of the
solicitation period.

The IAB expects to finalize its selection on April 7.  The IESG will
confirm the candidate by May 19 and he or she will begin serving as the
new board of trustee member in June.

Olaf Kolkman,

IAB Chair.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce