Subject: Reminder: Philadelphia IETF Code Sprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:17:40 -0500

As many people are making travel plans, I wanted to remind everyone
about the Philadelphia IETF Code Sprint that was announced on January
11th.  Please support the tools team with your time and talents.

When:  Saturday, 8 March 2008, begining at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel in Philadelphia 

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF web
       site.  Some people may be porting of existing functionality to
       the new framework; some people may be adding exciting new
       functionality.  All code will become part of the open source
       IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Henrik Levkowetz and Bill Fenner were very happy with the results on the
Vancouver IETF Code Sprint.  So, we are doing another code sprint in
Philadelphia.  Again, Henrik, Bill, and Cullen Jennings will be
coordinating the event.  You will hear more from them shortly, beginning
with brainstorming about which things to work on during this event.

Please support the tools development effort,
   Russ

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce