Subject: RFC 5117 on RTP Topologies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:24:23 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5117

        Title:      RTP Topologies 
        Author:     M. Westerlund, S. Wenger
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 50293
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-topologies-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5117.txt

This document discusses multi-endpoint topologies used in Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP)-based environments.  In particular,
centralized topologies commonly employed in the video conferencing
industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.  This memo provides 
information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce