Subject: REVISED Last Call: draft-brenner-dime-peem (Diameter Policy Processing Application) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:03:07 -0500

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Diameter Policy Processing Application '
   <draft-brenner-dime-peem-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The document asks for the assignment of a Diameter Command Code to be
used in a vendor-specific new application which requires IETF consensus as
per RFC 3588.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-02-04. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brenner-dime-peem-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16800&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce