Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-enum-experiences (ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:06:47 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Telephone Number Mapping WG 
(enum) to consider the following document:

- 'ENUM Implementation Issues and Experiences '
   <draft-ietf-enum-experiences-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-01-29. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-experiences-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11979&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce