Subject: 71st IETF - Social Event and Letter of Invitation Information

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:13:48 -0500

71st IETF Meeting 
Philadelphia, PA, USA 
March 9-14, 2008 
Host: 
  Comcast

Letter of Invitation: You will need to register for the IETF meeting
prior to requesting a letter of invitation. Once you have registered for
the IETF meeting, you will be prompted to request the letter of
invitiation. You will also have the option to request a letter of
invitation for both the Philadelphia (IETF-71) and Minneapolis (IETF-73)
meetings. 

The social event, sponsored by Comcast, will be held at the Philadelphia
Museum of Art.  To find out more on this event, please visit:
http://ietf71.comcast.net/?page_id=12  You must be registered and paid for
the IETF meeting prior to purchasing tickets for the social event.

You can register for the IETF meeting at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-IETF.html

Only 47 days until the Philadelphia IETF! 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce