Subject: RFC 5188 on RTP Payload Format for the Enhanced Variable Rate Wideband Codec (EVRC-WB) and the Media Subtype Updates for EVRC-B Codec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:39:46 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5188

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for the 
                    Enhanced Variable Rate Wideband Codec (EVRC-WB) 
                    and the Media Subtype Updates for 
                    EVRC-B Codec 
        Author:     H. Desineni, Q. Xie
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2008 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 44821
        Updates:    RFC4788

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5188.txt

This document specifies Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Wideband Codec
(EVRC-WB) and updates the media type registrations for EVRC-B codec.
Several media type registrations are included for EVRC-WB RTP payload
formats.  In addition, a file format is specified for transport of
EVRC-WB speech data in storage mode applications such as email.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce