Subject: Last Call: draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri (The 'news' and 'nntp' URI Schemes) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:18:34 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'The 'news' and 'nntp' URI Schemes '
   <draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-17. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13153&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce