Subject: Changes to Internet-Draft Announcements

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:06:05 -0800

It has come to our attention that the email message announcing new
and/or revised Internet-Draft submissions contained inaccurate information.
Specifically, we have learned that the "mailserv" tool mention in the email
message, together with the associated links, has not existed for over four
years. In addition, the formatting of that message appears to have been
causing problems with the mailman digest generator for that list.

Because of these issues, AMS's IT department has removed all references to
the "mailserv" tool from the template and made corrections for formatting.
 
We understand that some individuals might process those scripted messages
via automated methods, so we wanted to make everyone aware of this change.
 
Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce