Subject: RFC 5125 on Reclassification of RFC 3525 to Historic

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:34:05 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5125

        Title:      Reclassification of RFC 3525 to 
                    Historic 
        Author:     T. Taylor
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6646
        Obsoletes:  RFC3525
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-taylor-megaco-obsol3525-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5125.txt

This document reclassifies RFC 3525, Gateway Control Protocol Version
1, to Historic Status.  This memo also obsoletes RFC 3525.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce