Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000 (RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 05:40:28 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt) 
to consider the following documents:

- 'RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-18.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video: Extensions for Scalability and 
   Main Header Recovery '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-15. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-18.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=8802&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce