Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-dccp-dtls (Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) over the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:53:07 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Datagram Congestion Control 
Protocol WG (dccp) to consider the following document:

- 'Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) over the Datagram 
   Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) '
   <draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-25. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-dtls-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16007&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce