Subject: Last Call: draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure (SNMP Traffic Measurements and Trace Exchange Formats) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:43:10 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'SNMP Traffic Measurements and Trace Exchange Formats '
   <draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document which is the work of the Network Management Reseach Group
(NMRG) of the IRTF requests that IANA register a URI for the SNMP XML
trace format namespace in the IETF XML registry [RFC3688]. The IESG plans
to make a decision about this registration request in the next few weeks,
and solicits final comments on this action.  Please send substantive
comments to the [email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-13. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-nmrg-snmp-measure-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14654&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce