Subject: 71st IETF - Overflow Hotels

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:24:06 -0800 (PST)

71st IETF Meeting 
Philadelphia, PA, USA 
March 9-14,2008 
Host: 
  Comcast

The Marriott still has a limited number of rooms available at the group
rate but the Doubletree Hotel is currently sold out.  We have secured an
additional block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is approximately
three blocks from the Marriott.  The Garden Inn is holding this block at
the IETF group rate of $189 until Monday, February 25, 2008. Additional
information on the Garden Inn can
be found at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-hotels.html

For those who need visas, don't forget to request your letter of
invitation.  Information can be found at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-invite_letter.html

Only 19 days until the Philadelphia IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-IETF.html
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce