Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-rserpool-asap (Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP)) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 06:14:21 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Reliable Server Pooling WG 
(rserpool) to consider the following documents:

- 'Reliable Server Pooling Policies '
   <draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-08.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) '
   <draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-19.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) and Endpoint Handlespace 
   Redundancy Protocol (ENRP) Parameters '
   <draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-16.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP) '
   <draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-19.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-04-14. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-19.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-16.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-19.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=7094&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce