Subject: IANA "Office Hours" at IETF-71 in Philadelphia

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:16:01 -0800

Greetings!

The IANA will be holding "Office Hours" at the IETF-71 in Philadelphia.
This will continue to give everyone an opportunity to discuss IANA
Considerations in your documents, requests for registrations in existing
registries or any other questions you may have.

The IANA will have a table near the IETF registration area, staffed
during the following hours:

Monday - Wednesday, 0900 - 1600

Please stop by and say hello.

Thank you and see you in Philly!

Michelle Cotton
Manager, IETF Relations
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce