Subject: RFC 5214 on Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:34:28 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5214

        Title:      Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol 
                    (ISATAP) 
        Author:     F. Templin, T. Gleeson, D. Thaler
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 30126
        Obsoletes:  RFC4214

        I-D Tag:    draft-templin-rfc4214bis-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5214.txt

The Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) connects
dual-stack (IPv6/IPv4) nodes over IPv4 networks.  ISATAP views the
IPv4 network as a link layer for IPv6 and supports an automatic
tunneling abstraction similar to the Non-Broadcast Multiple Access
(NBMA) model.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce