Subject: Meeting Network Requirements ION Published

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:52:30 -0800 (PST)

The IAOC has published the IETF Meeting Network Requirements ION at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/content/ions/

The purpose of the document is to assist IETF meeting Hosts and technical
teams with the network requirements in support of the week-long IETF
meetings.

Editors were Karen O'Donoghue, Jim Martin, Chris Elliott, and Joel
Jaeggli whose hard won experience with designing and deploying these
networks will serve others well.

Future Hosts may choose to build the network themselves or the IETF,
through the Internet Society, can contract with a vendor or vendors to
provide the network infrastructure and connectivity, and the Host makes a
contribution to the Internet Society, a 501(c)3 organization.  More
information about this can be found at
http://iaoc.ietf.org/host_sponsor.html .

We are looking for Hosts for March 2009 and are currently evaluating
venues on the east and west coast of the US.  Interested parties should
get in touch with Drew Dvorshak at [email-masked].

Ray Pelletier
IAD

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce