Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-eai-smtpext (SMTP extension for internationalized email address) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Email Address 
Internationalization WG (eai) to consider the following documents:

- 'SMTP extension for internationalized email address '
   <draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-11.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Internationalized Email Headers '
   <draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-09.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-24. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14675&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce