Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming (Rights Contributors provide to the IETF Trust) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Intellectual Property Rights WG
(ipr) to consider the following document:

- 'Rights Contributors provide to the IETF Trust '
   <draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-08.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-04-07. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-08.txt

This document is closely related to draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights,
which is already in Last Call.  The two documents should be considered
as a set.

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15855&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce