Subject: RFC 5224 on Diameter Policy Processing Application

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5224

        Title:      Diameter Policy Processing Application 
        Author:     M. Brenner
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 10283
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-brenner-dime-peem-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5224.txt

This document describes the need for a new IANA Diameter Command Code
to be used in a vendor-specific new application for invocation of
Policy Processing (Policy Evaluation, or Evaluation and Enforcement).
This application is needed as one of the implementations of the Open
Mobile Alliance (OMA) Policy Evaluation, Enforcement and Management
(PEEM) enabler, namely for the PEM-1 interface used to send a
request/response for Policy Processing.  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce