Subject: Document Action: 'Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers over IEEE 802.16e Networks' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:35:41 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers over IEEE 802.16e Networks '
   <draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Mobility for IP: Performance, 
Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Mark Townsley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e-07.txt

Technical Summary
 
  This document describes how a Mobile IPv6 Fast Handover can be
  implemented on link layers conforming to the 802.16e suite of
  specifications. This document also describes how to optimize the
  FMIPv6 handover procedure over 802.16 networks.
 
Working Group Summary
 
  This is a product of the MIPSHOP WG. It has also been reviewed
  in the 16ng WG during a joint WGLC.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  Jari Arkko has reviewed this spec for the IESG. TheWG chairs
  have been asked to request an IEEE review during IETF Last Call.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce