Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights (Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on Rights to be Granted in IETF Documents) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Intellectual Property Rights WG
(ipr) to consider the following document:

- 'Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on Rights to be Granted in 
   IETF Documents '
   <draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-04-02. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-06.txt

This document is closely related to draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming.
The two documents should be considered as a set.  IETF Last Call for
draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming will begin as soon as the next update is
posted.

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14518&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce