Subject: Document Action: 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the European Broadcasting Union (EBU)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:34:11 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the European Broadcasting 
   Union (EBU) '
   <draft-evain-ebu-urn-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-evain-ebu-urn-03.txt

Technical Summary
 
   "This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) for naming persistent
   resources defined within EBU technical documentation and Internet 
   resources. Example resources include technical documents and 
   specifications, eXtensible Markup Language(XML) Schemas, 
   classification schemes, XML Document Type Definitions (DTDs), 
   namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and other types of resources 
   produced or managed by the EBU."
 
Working Group Summary
 
  There was no WG.
 
Protocol Quality
 
  Lisa Dusseault reviewed this for the IESG.
  The GenArt reviewer was David Black, and the SecDir reviewer was Blake
Ramsdell.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce