Subject: RFC 5163 on Extension Formats for Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) and the Generic Stream Encapsulation (GSE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:47:17 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5163

        Title:      Extension Formats for Unidirectional Lightweight 
                    Encapsulation (ULE) and the Generic Stream 
                    Encapsulation (GSE) 
        Author:     G. Fairhurst, B. Collini-Nocker
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       April 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 42935
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5163.txt

This document describes a set of Extension Headers for the
Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE), RFC 4326.

The Extension Header formats specified in this document define
extensions appropriate to both ULE and the Generic Stream
Encapsulation (GSE) for the second-generation framing
structure defined by the Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) family of
specifications.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the IP over DVB Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce