Subject: RFC 5202 on Using the Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) Transport Format with the Host Identity Protocol (HIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5202

        Title:      Using the Encapsulating Security Payload 
                    (ESP) Transport Format with the Host 
                    Identity Protocol (HIP) 
        Author:     P. Jokela, R. Moskowitz, P. Nikander
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       April 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 68195
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-hip-esp-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5202.txt

This memo specifies an Encapsulated Security Payload (ESP) based
mechanism for transmission of user data packets, to be used with the
Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce