Subject: 72nd IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

72nd IETF Meeting
Dublin, Ireland
July 27-August 1, 2008
Host: Alcatel-Lucent

Registration is now open for the 72nd IETF Meeting!

You can register on line at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00

If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-72 before 17:00
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, 18 July 2008, you will pay the
early-bird price of USD 635.00. 
 
After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
 
You can still register and pay online at USD 785.00 until 17:00
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, 25 July 2008.

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00

Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status. 

CANCELLATION:

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 21 July at 17:00
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).  Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent)
cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.

ON-SITE REGISTRATION:

You can register onsite at the meeting in Dublin, Ireland starting
Sunday, 27 July at 12:00 noon (local Dublin Time).

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday lunchtime,
with late scheduling changes.  Most training session take place on Sunday
afternoon 27 July.  Participants should plan their travel accordingly.

The IETF Secretariat
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce