Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp (Resource ReSerVation

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

Protovol (RSVP) Extensions for Emergency Services) to Proposed 
         Standard 
Reply-to: [email-masked]
CC: <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
(tsvwg) to consider the following document:

- 'Resource ReSerVation Protovol (RSVP) Extensions for Emergency Services
'
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-05-09. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15386&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce