Subject: AMS Signs Secretariat Services Agreement

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

The IAOC is pleased to announce that the Internet Society has executed a
Secretariat Services Agreement with Association Management Solutions LLC.
AMS will provide meetings, clerical and IT services for the IETF. The two
year contract began on 1 February 2008 and provides for two one-year
renewals.  

Now that the contract is signed, the IAOC and AMS will review the support
structure for IETF standards development and consider the possibility of
new operational models, with a view towards improving operational
efficiency, support and management.  

This year the IAOC will be working with the community and AMS  in the
furtherance of improvements in our operating processes. Your participation
in this effort will be appreciated.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce