Subject: RFC 5165 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5165

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for the Open Geospatial Consortium 
                    (OGC) 
        Author:     C. Reed
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14681
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-creed-ogc-urn-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5165.txt

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace that
is engineered by the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) for naming
persistent resources published by the OGC.  The formal Namespace
IDentifier (NID) is "ogc".  This memo provides information for the
Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce