Subject: RFC 5153 on IPFIX Implementation Guidelines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5153

        Title:      IPFIX Implementation Guidelines 
        Author:     E. Boschi, L. Mark,
                    J. Quittek, M. Stiemerling, P. Aitken
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 82845
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5153.txt

The IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) protocol defines how IP Flow
information can be exported from routers, measurement probes, or
other devices.  This document provides guidelines for the
implementation and use of the IPFIX protocol.  Several sets of
guidelines address Template management, transport-specific issues,
implementation of Exporting and Collecting Processes, and IPFIX
implementation on middleboxes (such as firewalls, network address
translators, tunnel endpoints, packet classifiers, etc.).  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce