Subject: IETF TICTOC WG Interim June 2008

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

The IETF TICTOC WG is holding an Interim meeting on the topics of
requirements and architecture from the 16th to 18th of June 2008
in Paris, France. The meeting will start at lunch time 13.00 and
continue until 18.00 on Monday the 16th. On Tuesday it will start
at 9.00 and run until 18.00. On Wednesday 18th the meeting will
start at 09.00 and conclude at 14.00 at the latest.

The purpose of the meeting is the following: First to identify and
specify the requirements that TICTOC must meet. Second to start the
architectural definition of TICTOC.

Participants are required to register prior to the event to
ensure that the facilities can accommodate the participants
and that access badges can be printed. The last day of
registration is the 26th of May. Registration shall be
sent to stbryant at cisco.com with the subject line
"TICTOC Req/Arch interim meeting" indicating the participant's
name and also any specific agenda requests. The meeting will
most likely be held at the Cisco Office in Issy Les Moulineaux
(Paris).

Any questions on this event can be directed to the TICTOC
WG chairs Stewart Bryant (stbryant at cisco.com) and Yaakov Stein
(yaakov_s at rad.com).

The TICTOC charter, and details concerning the email archive
and how to subscribe can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/tictoc-charter.html

Relevant drafts are

draft-bryant-tictoc-probstat-02.txt
draft-stein-tictoc-modules-01.txt
draft-ji-tictoc-1588-telecom-profile-framework-01.txt
draft-kurtis-tictoc-itp-req-00.txt
draft-zhou-tictoc-ran-sync-req-00
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-zhou-tictoc-ran-sync-req/>

Stewart/Yaakov
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce