Subject: Last Call: draft-resnick-2822upd (Internet Message Format) to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Internet Message Format '
   <draft-resnick-2822upd-06.txt> as a Draft Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-05-01. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-resnick-2822upd-06.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14859&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce