Subject: Protocol Action: 'PIM Bootstrap Router MIB' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:37:08 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'PIM Bootstrap Router MIB '
   <draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Protocol Independent Multicast 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are David Ward and Ross Callon.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib-06.txt

Technical Summary

This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes managed objects used for managing the Bootstrap
Router (BSR) mechanism for PIM (Protocol Independent Multicast). This
document was created by moving some of the PIM BSR specific MIB tables
from one of the earlier version of PIM MIB [RFC5060].

Working Group Summary

Nothing of note. The WG is happy to have it completed.

Protocol Quality

Its been thorough reviewed and there are multiple, interoperable
implementations.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce