Subject: IETF Website Redesign Effort

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 07:23:41 -0700

We are initiating the considerable undertaking of redesigning the IETF
website, in order to improve site navigation for all community members.
Please note that this is different, and separate from, the ongoing tools
development projects.

We are inviting the first ten (10) interested members of the IETF community
who respond to this email to become a part of the website redesign team. If
you are interested in assisting with this effort, please respond to this
email as soon as possible. Once I have gathered ten volunteers, I will send
out another email with the names of the volunteers, which will serve as
notification that we are no longer seeking additional members of the
redesign team. 

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce