Subject: IETF's ISOC BoT selection for 2008

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 08:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Colleagues,

This is to inform you that Bert Wijnen has been selected for the IETF
appointment to the ISOC board for the 2008-2011 period.

Bert Wijnen joins Patrik Faltstrom and Ted Hardie as IETF selected board
members. Bert, and the others, serve on the board on personal title  
but are expected to  be able to call for support from the IETF comunity to
  
ensure the highest possible technical input and advice to the ISOC BoT.

We would like to thank all people that were nominated and prepared to
serve and all people who provided input and feedback. We would also like
to thank Fred Baker for serving on the board.

On behalf of the IAB
Olaf Kolkman
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce