Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis (TCP Friendly Rate Control

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:58:48 -0700 (PDT)

(TFRC): Protocol Specification) to Proposed Standard 
Reply-to: [email-masked]
CC: <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Datagram Congestion Control 
Protocol WG (dccp) to consider the following document:

- 'TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC): Protocol Specification '
   <draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-05-16. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15277&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce