Subject: RFC 5181 on IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in 802.16 Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:28:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5181

        Title:      IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in 802.16 
                    Networks 
        Author:     M-K. Shin, Ed., Y-H. Han, S-E. Kim,
                    D. Premec
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 36671
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5181.txt

This document provides a detailed description of IPv6 deployment and
integration methods and scenarios in wireless broadband access
networks in coexistence with deployed IPv4 services.  In this
document, we will discuss the main components of IPv6 IEEE 802.16
access networks and their differences from IPv4 IEEE 802.16 networks
and how IPv6 is deployed and integrated in each of the IEEE 802.16
technologies.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce