Subject: Mailing List & TDMA Update

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:48:15 -0700

As I indicated last week, we have been working to pinpoint the cause of the
recent server outages, all the while suspecting that they were linked to the
recent implementation of Tagged Message Delivery Agent (TDMA) on the mailing
lists. This suspicion has now been confirmed, and TDMA has been taken
offline for the time being.

We are working to implement a new solution but, in the meantime, you may see
an increase in spam on the mailing lists. Thank you for your patience as we
work to resolve this, and please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce