Subject: Scheduled Outage This Saturday at 2pm ET

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:17:13 -0700

As part of our effort to boost up our technical capabilities here at AMS, we
are adding batteries to extend the server run time in the event of a power
outage. But in order to do this, we need to bring the servers down for
approximately 10 minutes. The website and email lists will not be accessible
for this brief period of time.

We have scheduled the battery installation / outage for this Saturday, May
17th, at approximately 2pm ET. Please make a note of this and plan
accordingly. 

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce