Subject: Update: IONs Republished as Statements / Web Pages

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 21:14:22 -0700

As was noted in an earlier email, the IESG determined upon conclusion of the
IETF Operational Notes (IONs) experiment that IONs will not be used in the
future.  

As specified in RFC 4693, the existing ION documents now have the
same status as any other Web page or file on the IETF servers.
Accordingly, the IONs that were developed during the experiment have been
republished as follows:

+ ion-ad-sponsoring has been published as an IESG Statement
 http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/ad-sponsoring.html

+ ion-agenda-and-minutes has been published as a web page
 http://www.ietf.org/IESG/content/agenda-minutes-procedures.html

+ ion-discuss-criteria has been published as an IESG Statement
 http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/discuss-criteria.html

+ ion-ion-format has been discarded

+ ion-ion-store has been discarded

+ ion-procdocs has been published as a web page
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/content/procdocs.html

+ ion-rfc-2026-in-practice has already been published as an I-D

+ ion-tsv-alt-cc has been published as an IESG Statement
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/tsv-alt-cc.txt

The IESG also recommended that the following documents be
republished as IAOC web pages:

+ ion-execd-tasks
http://iaoc.ietf.org/execd-tasks.html

+ ion-meeting-network-requirements
http://iaoc.ietf.org/network_requirements.html

+ ion-subpoena
http://iaoc.ietf.org/subpoena.html

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce