Subject: RFC 5000 on Internet Official Protocol Standards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5000

        Title:      Internet Official Protocol Standards 
        Author:     RFC Editor
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      75
        Characters: 222566
        Obsoletes:  RFC3700
        See Also:   STD0001

        I-D Tag:    draft-rfc-5000.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5000.txt

This document is published by the RFC Editor to provide a summary of
the current standards protocols (as of 18 February 2008).  It lists
those official protocol standards, Best Current Practice, and Experimental
RFCs that have not been obsoleted; it is not a complete index to the
RFC series.  Newly published RFCs and RFCs whose status has
changed are starred.

For an up-to-date list, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcxx00.html,
which is updated daily.  This memo provides information for the Internet 
community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce