Subject: RFC 5208 on Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) #8: Private-Key Information Syntax Specification Version 1.2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 16:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5208

        Title:      Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) #8: 
                    Private-Key Information Syntax Specification 
                    Version 1.2 
        Author:     B. Kaliski
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 12063
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-kaliski-pkcs8-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5208.txt

This document represents a republication of PKCS #8 v1.2 from RSA
Laboratories' Public Key Cryptography Standard (PKCS) series.  Change
control is transferred to the IETF.  The body of this document,
except for the security considerations section, is taken directly
from the PKCS #8 v1.2 specification.

This document describes a syntax for private-key information.  This memo 
provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce