Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples (Example calls flows of race conditions in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation WG (sipping) to consider the following document:

- 'Example calls flows of race conditions in the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-05.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-05-28. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15523&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce