Subject: Last Call: draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes (Using Authenticated Encryption Algorithms with the Encrypted Payload of the Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:59:43 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Using Authenticated Encryption Algorithms with the Encrypted Payload 
   of the Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol '
   <draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-07. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17056&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce