Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family (RTP Payload Format for Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding (ATRAC) Family) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 05:24:45 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request to consider the following document:

- 'RTP Payload Format for Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding (ATRAC) 
   Family '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Please note this is not a WG document even though it is named draft-ietf.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-02. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-16.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12217&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce