Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-isis-te-bis (IS-IS extensions for Traffic Engineering) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:30:32 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG (isis) 
to consider the following document:

- 'IS-IS extensions for Traffic Engineering '
   <draft-ietf-isis-te-bis-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-06-23. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-te-bis-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13632&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

---

From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:57:58 -0400

Please note that we are last calling seven IS-IS documents for upgrade
from informational to proposed standard.  IS-IS has been widely deployed
in multiple Internet backbones for more than a decade, and it has
therefore been felt appropriate to upgrade all seven of these documents
to proposed standard status.  The seven documents have been updated to
bring references up to date, and to correct typos.

Thanks, Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: 09 June 2008 14:31
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Isis-wg] Last Call: draft-ietf-isis-te-bis (IS-IS extensions
for Traffic Engineering) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the IS-IS for IP Internets WG
(isis) 
to consider the following document:

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13632&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce