Subject: WG Action: Conclusion of Extensible Authentication Protocol (eap)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

The Extensible Authentication Protocol working group (eap) in the Internet
Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Mark Townsley.

The mailing list will be closed. 

The EAP WG has been closed after it has successfully completed its
chartered work items. The mailing list will be closed soon, but its
archives will continue to exist. Given that the EMU WG has an active
discussion list, any EAP layer related matters can be taken up there. If
there are major future discussions or extensions, new lists or working
groups can be created to address those.

I would like to thank everyone involved in this effort over the years:
Bernard, all of our document editors and contributors. Thank you -- I
believe we made a big difference in improving the specifications and
real-world interoperability. EAP has been successfully deployed in large
scale, and its time to move on.

Jari Arkko
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce