Subject: Last Call: draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis (Ogg Media Types) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:31:50 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Ogg Media Types '
   <draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has a normative reference to RFC 3533 which is an
informational RFC that documents the Ogg file format. Because of this
necessary downward normative reference the procedure of RFC 3967 is
applied in this last call. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-08. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16771&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce