Subject: Outage on SIP Mailing List

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:13:24 -0500

The SIP mailing list went insane last night and started running on a  
roughly 3-year old copy of its subscriber list.

The database problem has supposedly been corrected, but there may be  
subscribers who are not in the correct state.

If you want to receive SIP mailing list messages and aren't getting  
them, please re-subscribe.

If you want to NOT receive SIP mailing list messages and ARE getting  
them, please unsubscribe.

You can  manage subscriptions through the email.

By email, send a request to [email-masked] with either  
"subscribe" or "unsubscribe" (don't type the quotes)  in the body, as  
appropriate.

Supposedly, there's also a web interface for this, but I can't seem to  
find it at the moment.

Have a nice day.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce