Subject: RFC 5240 on Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) Bootstrap Router MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:24:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5240

        Title:      Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) Bootstrap 
                    Router MIB 
        Author:     B. Joshi, R. Bijlani
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 42636
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5240.txt

This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  In particular, it describes managed objects used for
managing the Bootstrap Router (BSR) mechanism for PIM (Protocol
Independent Multicast).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce