Subject: RFC 5273 on Certificate Management over CMS (CMC): Transport Protocols

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:43:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5273

        Title:      Certificate Management over CMS (CMC): 
                    Transport Protocols 
        Author:     J. Schaad, M. Myers
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14030
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5273.txt

This document defines a number of transport mechanisms that are used
to move CMC (Certificate Management over CMS (Cryptographic Message
Syntax)) messages.  The transport mechanisms described in this
document are HTTP, file, mail, and TCP.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce