Subject: RFC 5211 on An Internet Transition Plan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5211

        Title:      An Internet Transition Plan 
        Author:     J. Curran
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 17158
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-jcurran-v6transitionplan-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5211.txt

This memo provides one possible plan for transitioning the Internet
from a predominantly IPv4-based connectivity model to a predominantly
IPv6-based connectivity model.  This memo provides information for the 
Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce