Subject: RFC 5260 on Sieve Email Filtering: Date and Index Extensions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:03:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5260

        Title:      Sieve Email Filtering: Date and 
                    Index Extensions 
        Author:     N. Freed
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 25735
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-freed-sieve-date-index-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5260.txt

This document describes the "date" and "index" extensions to the
Sieve email filtering language.  The "date" extension gives Sieve the
ability to test date and time values in various ways.  The "index"
extension provides a means to limit header and address tests to
specific instances of header fields when header fields are repeated.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce