Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-mip6-whyauthdataoption (Why Authentication

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

Data suboption is needed for MIP6) to Informational RFC 
Reply-to: [email-masked]
CC: <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IPv6 WG (mip6) to 
consider the following document:

- 'Why Authentication Data suboption is needed for MIP6 '
   <draft-ietf-mip6-whyauthdataoption-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-30. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-whyauthdataoption-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13651&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce