Subject: Call for review of proposed update to ID-Checklist

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 11:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

>From the discussion just prior to the recent appeal by John Klensin, it
was clear that the guidance regarding example domain names in IETF
documents provided in the ID-Checklist needed to be updated.  This point
was emphasized further during the discussion of the Klensin appeal. 
Proposed text is now available.  Many thanks to Bert Wijnen for continuing
to edit the document.

The IESG solicits comments on this proposed update.  The IESG plans to
make a decision on this proposed text on 2008-07-17.  Please send
substantive comments to the [email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-16.
Exceptionally, comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead.  In either
case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated
sorting.

The proposed text can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/Draft-ID-Checklist.html 
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce