Subject: Reminder: Jabber Server Load Test Tomorrow

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:41:05 -0700

As noted last week, we recently deployed a new IETF Jabber server
(ejabbered) and we would like to load test it before the Dublin meeting.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, July 15 at 10am PT (1PM ET and 5pm GMT) you are
officially invited to log into the IETF Jabber Hallway or various WG
Chatrooms and chat with your fellow community members. We will be monitoring
the performance of the server from 10-11am PT, so the more people online and
using the Jabber Chatrooms the better.

For more information about the IETF Jabber services, please see here:
http://jabber.ietf.org/

Thank you,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce