Subject: Proposed Experiment: More Meeting Time on Friday for IETF 73

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:33:22 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG is considering an experiment for IETF 73 in Minneapolis, and
we would like community comments before we proceed.  Face-to-face
meeting time is very precious, especially with about 120 IETF WGs
competing for meeting slots.  Several WGs are not able to get as much
meeting time as they need to progress their work.  As an experiment,
we are considering adding two Friday afternoon one-hour meeting slots.
The proposed Friday schedule would be:

   0900-1130 Morning Session I
   1130-1300 Break
   1300-1400 Afternoon Session I
   1415-1515 Afternoon Session II

Please share your thoughts about this proposed experiment.  The
proposed experiment will be discussed on the IETF Didcussion mail
list ([email-masked]).

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce