Subject: RFC 5277 on NETCONF Event Notifications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5277

        Title:      NETCONF Event Notifications 
        Author:     S. Chisholm, H. Trevino
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 70878
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-notification-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5277.txt

This document defines mechanisms that provide an asynchronous message
notification delivery service for the Network Configuration protocol
(NETCONF).  This is an optional capability built on top of the base
NETCONF definition.  This document defines the capabilities and
operations necessary to support this service.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce