Subject: BCP 139, RFC 5249 on Templates for Internet-Drafts Containing MIB Modules

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:18:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 139        
        RFC 5249

        Title:      Templates for Internet-Drafts Containing MIB 
                    Modules 
        Author:     D. Harrington, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       July 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7362
        See Also:   BCP0139

        I-D Tag:    draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-template-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5249.txt

This memo references three annotated templates for IETF documents
that contain the definition of MIB modules.  It is intended to reduce
the work of the editors of such documents, making these documents
more uniform and easier to read and review, thus furthering the
quality of such documents and expediting their publication.  This document 
specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the Internet Community, 
and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce