Subject: Protocol Action: 'Ogg Media Types' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:36:20 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Ogg Media Types '
   <draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Magnus Westerlund.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis-07.txt

Technical Summary

   This document describes the registration of media types for the Ogg
   container format and conformance requirements for implementations of
   these types.

Working Group Summary

   This is an individual submission. 

Document Quality

   This document is an update of RFC 3534 with some additional 
   functionality. The media type have been reviewed by the 
   ietf-types review list. 

Personnel

   The responsible AD is Magnus Westerlund. 

RFC Editor Note

Abstract:

OLD:

   This document describes the registration of media types for the Ogg
   container format and conformance requirements for implementations of
   these types.

NEW: 

   This document describes the registration of media types for the Ogg
   container format and conformance requirements for implementations of
   these types. This document obsoletes RFC 3534.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce