Subject: RFC 5279 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5279

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for the 3rd Generation Partnership 
                    Project (3GPP) 
        Author:     A. Monrad, S. Loreto
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 11582
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-monrad-sipping-3gpp-urn-namespace-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5279.txt

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the 3rd Generation
Partnership Project (3GPP). 3GPP defines and manages resources that
utilize this URN name model.  Management activities for these and
other resource types are provided by the 3GPP Support Team.  This memo 
provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce