Subject: Protocol Action: 'Basic Specification for IP Fast-Reroute: Loop-free Alternates' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 07:46:27 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Basic Specification for IP Fast-Reroute: Loop-free Alternates '
   <draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Routing Area Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are David Ward and Ross Callon.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-12.txt

Technical Summary

  This Document describes the issues, use cases on IP Fast ReRoute

Working Group Summary

   No issues given the length of time spent on producing it.

Document Quality

 There are a number of vendors interested in  developing IPFRR and the
document is of high enough quality to discuss the techniques and pitfalls
of different approaches.

Personnel

   Dave Ward

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce