Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors (TCP's Reaction to Soft Errors) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:13:11 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor 
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:

- 'TCP's Reaction to Soft Errors '
   <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

This is the second IETF last call for this document, to give the IPv6
community
sufficient time to review how this document interacts with dual-stack
hosts.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-08-26. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14290&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce