Subject: Document Action: 'Operational Requirements for ENUM-Based Softswitch Use' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Operational Requirements for ENUM-Based Softswitch Use '
   <draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-04.txt

Technical Summary

This document describes experiences of operational requirements and
several considerations for ENUM-based softswitches concerning call routing
between two Korean VoIP carriers, gained during the ENUM pre- commercial
trial hosted by National Internet Development Agency of Korea (NIDA) in
2006.

Working Group Summary

The document is meant to be informational to service providers and
manufacturers of softswitches.  

Document Quality

The document has been reviewed by the ENUM WG, but not extensively.

Personnel

Richard Shockey is the document shepherd. Jon Peterson reviewed this
document for the IESG. Gen-ART review was provided by Suresh Krishnan.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce