Subject: 73rd IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:52:40 -0700 (PDT)

73rd IETF Meeting
Minneapolis, MN, USA
November 16-21, 2008
Host: Google

Registration is now open for the 73rd IETF Meeting!

You can register on line at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00

If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-73 before Friday,
7 November 2008 at 17:00 PDT (01:00 Saturday, November 8 UTC/GMT), you
will pay the early-bird price of USD 635.00. 
 
After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
 
You can still register and pay online at USD 785.00 until Friday, November
14, 2008 at 17:00 PDT (01:00 Saturday, November 15 UTC/GMT).

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00

Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status. 

CANCELLATION:

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 10 November at 17:00
PDT (01:00 Tuesday, November 11 UTC/GMT).  Cancellations are subject to a
10% (ten percent) cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.

ON-SITE REGISTRATION:

You can register onsite at the meeting in Minneapolis, MN starting
Sunday, 16 November at 12:00 noon (local Minneapolis Time).

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday lunchtime,
with late scheduling changes.  Most training session take place on Sunday
afternoon 16 November.  Participants should plan their travel accordingly.

The IETF Secretariat
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce