Subject: Protocol Action: 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Pending Additions Event Package' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Pending Additions Event Package '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-05.txt

Technical Summary
 
This document defines the SIP Pending Additions event package. This event
package is used by SIP relays to inform user agents about the
consent-related status of the entries to be added to a resource list.
 
Working Group Summary
 
The SIPPING WG supports the development and advancement of 
this document.

Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Jon Peterson. Mary Barnes is
the document shepherd. Detailed WG review was provided by Ben Campbell.
Gen-ART review was provided by David Black.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce