Subject: RFC 5354 on Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) and Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP) Parameters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5354

        Title:      Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) 
                    and Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP) 
                    Parameters 
        Author:     R. Stewart, Q. Xie,
                    M. Stillman, M. Tuexen
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 50217
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-18.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5354.txt

This document details the parameters of the Aggregate Server Access
Protocol (ASAP) and Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP)
defined within the Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool) architecture.  
This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce