Subject: 73rd IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 04:47:41 -0700 (PDT)

73rd IETF Meeting
Minneapolis, MN, USA
November 16-21, 2008
Host: Google

You can register on line at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00

If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-73 before Friday,
7 November 2008 at 17:00 PDT (01:00 Saturday, November 8 UTC/GMT), you
will pay the early-bird price of USD 635.00. 
 
After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
 
You can still register and pay online at USD 785.00 until Friday, November
14, 2008 at 17:00 PDT (01:00 Saturday, November 15 UTC/GMT).

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00

Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status. 

LETTERS OF INVITATION:

After you complete the registration process, you will be given the option
of requesting a Letter of Invitation. You can request the Letter of
Invitation as soon as you finish registration, or at a later time by
following the link provided in the confirmation email. 

CANCELLATION:

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 10 November at 17:00
PDT (01:00 Tuesday, November 11 UTC/GMT).  Cancellations are subject to a
10% (ten percent) cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.

ON-SITE REGISTRATION:

You can register onsite at the meeting in Minneapolis, MN starting
Sunday, 16 November at 12:00 noon (local Minneapolis Time).

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday afternoon
(15:15), with late scheduling changes.  Most training session take place
on Sunday afternoon 16 November.  Participants should plan their travel
accordingly.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce