Subject: RFC 5350 on IANA Considerations for the IPv4 and IPv6 Router Alert Options

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:07:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5350

        Title:      IANA Considerations for the IPv4 
                    and IPv6 Router Alert Options 
        Author:     J. Manner, A. McDonald
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 17812
        Updates:    RFC2113, RFC3175

        I-D Tag:    draft-manner-router-alert-iana-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5350.txt

This document updates the IANA allocation rules and registry of IPv4
and IPv6 Router Alert Option Values.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce