Subject: RFC 5341 on The Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA) tel Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Parameter Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:12:58 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5341

        Title:      The Internet Assigned Number Authority 
                    (IANA) tel Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) 
                    Parameter Registry 
        Author:     C. Jennings, V. Gurbani
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13944
        Updates:    RFC3966

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5341.txt

This document creates an Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
registry for tel Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) parameters and
their values.  It populates the registry with the parameters defined
in the tel URI specification, along with the parameters in tel URI
extensions defined for number portability and trunk groups.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce