Subject: IETF Leadership Nominations

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

The 2008-9 Nominating committee is now seeking nominations.
The list of open positions can be found at:
    http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/08
That site includes tools for providing both nominations and feedback.

In addition, nominations may be made by email to [email-masked].
If you do so, please indicate in the email who is being nominated,
information as to how to contact that person, 
and what position you are nominating the person for. 
If you wish to nominate someone via email for more than one position,
please use separate email messages to do so.

Self nomination is welcome.

In addition to nominations, the Nominating Committee is actively
seeking community input on the jobs that need to be filled.  We have
suggested job descriptions from the IAB, IESG, and IAOC.  But we need the
community's input on what the jobs of these bodies, and for the IESG the
individual positions within that, should be.  If you think the
organizational
structure should be different from what it has been, please tell us. 
If you have ideas on job responsibilities (more, less, different) that you
think make sense, please tell us.  We need the input.  
Email suggestions and feedback to [email-masked].

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce