Subject: RFC 5349 on Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Support for Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5349

        Title:      Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Support 
                    for Public Key Cryptography for Initial 
                    Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT) 
        Author:     L. Zhu, K. Jaganathan,
                    K. Lauter
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 19706
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-zhu-pkinit-ecc-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5349.txt

This document describes the use of Elliptic Curve certificates,
Elliptic Curve signature schemes and Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman
(ECDH) key agreement within the framework of PKINIT -- the Kerberos
Version 5 extension that provides for the use of public key
cryptography.  This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce