Subject: RFC 5329 on Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF Version 3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:07:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5329

        Title:      Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF 
                    Version 3 
        Author:     K. Ishiguro, V. Manral,
                    A. Davey, A. Lindem, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 25864
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-traffic-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5329.txt

This document describes extensions to OSPFv3 to support intra-area
Traffic Engineering (TE).  This document extends OSPFv2 TE to handle
IPv6 networks.  A new TLV and several new sub-TLVs are defined to
support IPv6 networks.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce