Subject: RFC 5328 on A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5328

        Title:      A Uniform Resource Name (URN) 
                    Namespace for the Digital Video Broadcasting 
                    Project (DVB) 
        Author:     A. Adolf, P. MacAvock
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 26369
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-adolf-dvb-urn-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5328.txt

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
the Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB) for naming persistent
resources defined within DVB standards.  Example resources include
technical documents and specifications, eXtensible Markup Language
(XML) Schemas, classification schemes, XML Document Type Definitions
(DTDs), namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and other types of
resources produced or managed by DVB.  This memo provides information 
for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce