Subject: RFC 5353 on Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:27:02 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5353

        Title:      Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP) 
        Author:     Q. Xie, R. Stewart,
                    M. Stillman, M. Tuexen,
                    A. Silverton
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Characters: 83657
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-21.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5353.txt

The Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (ENRP) is designed to
work in conjunction with the Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP)
to accomplish the functionality of the Reliable Server Pooling
(RSerPool) requirements and architecture.  Within the operational
scope of RSerPool, ENRP defines the procedures and message formats of
a distributed, fault-tolerant registry service for storing,
bookkeeping, retrieving, and distributing pool operation and
membership information.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol 
for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Reliable Server Pooling Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce