Subject: Last Call: RFC2183 to obsolete RFC1806

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:32:23 -0700 (PDT)

An errata has been submitted to update the RFC Index such that
RFC2183, "Communicating Presentation Information in Internet
Messages: The Content-Disposition Header Field", is marked as
obsoleting RFC1806, "Communicating Presentation Information
in Internet Messages:  The Content-Disposition Header", rather
than as updating the same document.

- http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=2183&eid=1457
- http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2183
- http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1806

Since the approval of this errata would mark an RFC as obsoleted,
the IESG solicits final comments on this errata approval.  Please
send substantive comments to the [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
mailing lists by 2008-10-03. Exceptionally, comments may be sent to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

----------

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce