Subject: RFC 5334 on Ogg Media Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:47:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5334

        Title:      Ogg Media Types 
        Author:     I. Goncalves, S. Pfeiffer,
                    C. Montgomery
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 27018
        Obsoletes:  RFC3534

        I-D Tag:    draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5334.txt

This document describes the registration of media types for the Ogg
container format and conformance requirements for implementations of
these types.  This document obsoletes RFC 3534.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce