Subject: Document Action: 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Refused-URI-List Private-Header (P-Header)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:47:05 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Refused-URI-List 
   Private-Header (P-Header) '
   <draft-hautakorpi-sipping-uri-list-handling-refused-03.txt> as an
Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hautakorpi-sipping-uri-list-handling-refused-03.txt

Technical Summary

This document specifies the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
P-Refused-URI-List Private-Header (P-Header).  This P-Header is used in
the Open Mobile Alliance's (OMA) Pust to talk over Cellular (PoC) system.

Working Group Summary

This document was reviewed by the SIPPING WG per the stipulations of
RFC3427 for the review of SIP P- headers.

Document Quality

An RFC3427 review was provided by Jon Peterson. Expert review in SIPPING
was performed by Tom Hiller. Gen-ART review was provided by Eric Gray.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Who is the 
   Responsible Area Director?  If the document requires IANA
   experts(s), insert 'The IANA Expert(s) for the registries
   in this document are <TO BE ADDED BY THE AD>.'

RFC Editor Note

   The following URIs should be changed on Section 7:

     "sip:[email-masked]"  -> "sip:[email-masked]"
     "sip:[email-masked]" -> "sip:[email-masked]"
     "sip:[email-masked]"  -> "sip:[email-masked]"
     "sip:[email-masked]"   -> "sip:[email-masked]"
     "sip:[email-masked]" -> "sip:[email-masked]"

Also

   OLD:
     encrypted.  Therefore it is RECOMMENDED that either hop-by-hop or
     end-to-end encryption is used.

   NEW:
     encrypted.  Therefore it is RECOMMENDED that either hop-by-hop or
     end-to-end encryption (e.g., using TLS or S/MIME respectively) is
     used.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce