Subject: 73rd IETF - Final Agenda

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

73rd IETF Meeting - Minneapolis, MN 
November 16-21, 2008 
Host: Google

The final agenda has been posted.  Please note that changes to the agenda
may still occur.  You can view the agenda at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/73/agenda.html
 
The social event will be held at GameWorks, you can get more information
on the social event and purchase your ticket at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/73-social.html

The Hilton Minneapolis and Holiday Inn guest room blocks are now sold out
but there are still rooms available at the Marquette Hotel.  The Marquette
has extended their cutoff date to November 10. 
 
Early-Bird registration cutoff is Friday, 7 November at 17:00 PDT (01:00
Saturday, November 8 UTC/GMT).  After that time, the registration fee will
increase by $150 USD to $785 USD.

Only 16 days until the Minneapolis IETF!  Online registration for the
IETF
meeting is at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce