Subject: Call for Comments: Principles of Internet Host Configuration

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 03:14:29 -0700 (PDT)

The IAB is ready to ask the RFC-Editor to publish:

     Principles of Internet Host Configuration
            draft-iab-ip-config-08.txt

as an informational RFC. Before doing so the IAB wants to solicit from
the community any last comments on this document.

Abstract
   This document describes principles of Internet host configuration.
   It covers issues relating to configuration of Internet layer
   parameters, as well as parameters affecting higher layer protocols.

Please provide your comments to the IAB by November , 2008. Please send
comments to the IAB (iab at iab.org), or to ietf at ietf.org.

The document can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ip-config-08.txt
or
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-ip-config

For the IAB,

-- Olaf Kolkman
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce