Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery (OSPFv3 Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks

WG (l1vpn) to consider the following document:

- 'OSPFv3 Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery '
   <draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-02.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-11-10. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17312&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce