Subject: BCP 143, RFC 5383 on Deployment Considerations for Lemonade-Compliant Mobile Email

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 143        
        RFC 5383

        Title:      Deployment Considerations for Lemonade-Compliant
                    Mobile Email 
        Author:     R. Gellens
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       October 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 28290
        See Also:   BCP0143

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5383.txt

This document discusses deployment issues and describes requirements
for successful deployment of mobile email that are implicit in the
IETF lemonade documents.  This document specifies an Internet Best Current 
Practices for the Internet Community, and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.

This document is a product of the Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service environments Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce