Subject: Second Last Call: draft-ietf-smime-ibearch (Identity-based Encryption Architecture and Supporting Data Structures) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 05:39:22 -0700 (PDT)

This is a second last call for consideration of the following document
from the S/MIME Mail Security WG (smime):

- 'Identity-based Encryption Architecture and Supporting Data 
Structures '
   <draft-ietf-smime-ibearch-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Technical issues raised in IETF Last Call and IESG evaluation have been
resolved.  However, there have been substantive changes in the relevant
IPR disclosures statements since the review process was initiated. 
Specifically, IPR disclosure statement #888,
           (see https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/888/)
was replaced by PR disclosure statement #950,
           (see https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/950/)

This Last Call is intended to confirm continued community support in
light of the new IPR disclosure statement.  Given the limited scope of
this Last Call, an abbreviated time period has been selected.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-10-27. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-ibearch-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14987&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce