Subject: 73rd IETF - Final Agenda

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:14:31 -0700 (PDT)

Please remember that while this does say "Final Agenda", changes may
happen to the agenda up until and during the meeting.  

We are experiencing two issues with the web agenda, the tool is not
listing the name of the area directors and the break times on Wednesday
are not correct, they should be as follows:

1500-1530 Afternoon Beverage Break I 

1530-1720 Technical Plenary

1720-1740 Afternoon Beverage and Snack Break II
1740-2000 Management Plenary

These issues are being worked on and we hope to have them fixed soon. 
All of the room names are also not on the web agenda but should be there
by the end of the day today.

Thanks,

Marcia

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce