Subject: Document Action: 'JWT Report on MPLS Architectural Considerations for a Transport Profile' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:13:23 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'JWT Report on MPLS Architectural Considerations for a Transport 
   Profile '
   <draft-bryant-mpls-tp-jwt-report-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is David Ward.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-mpls-tp-jwt-report-00.txt

Technical Summary

  This document describes the outcome of the discussion between the ITU
and IETF to move T-MPLS work into the IETF as MPLS-TP (Transport Profile)

Working Group Summary

  It was the output of the ITU Ad Hoc Team on T-MPLS, the MPLS-TP design
team at the IETF. There was wide service provider, vendor and MPLS
experts.

Document Quality

  This is considered to be a direct reflection of what was produced.

Personnel

   Dave Ward is shepherding

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce