Subject: RFC 5307 on IS-IS Extensions in Support of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:33:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5307

        Title:      IS-IS Extensions in Support of 
                    Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) 
        Author:     K. Kompella, Ed.,
                    Y. Rekhter, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 22619
        Obsoletes:  RFC4205
        Updates:    RFC5305

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-rfc4205bis-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5307.txt

This document specifies encoding of extensions to the IS-IS routing
protocol in support of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
(GMPLS).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce