Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture (LEMONADE Architecture - Supporting OMA Mobile Email (MEM) using Internet Mail) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Enhancements to Internet email 
to Support Diverse Service Environments WG (lemonade) to consider the 
following document:

- 'LEMONADE Architecture - Supporting OMA Mobile Email (MEM) using 
   Internet Mail '
   <draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-10-27. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16645&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce