Subject: Last Call: draft-freed-sieve-ihave (Sieve Email Filtering: Ihave

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:47:41 -0800 (PST)

Extension) to Proposed Standard 
Reply-to: [email-masked]
CC: <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Sieve Mail Filtering Language WG
 
(sieve) to consider the following document:

- 'Sieve Email Filtering: Ihave Extension '
   <draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-08. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15893&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce