Subject: Last Call: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl (DNS Blacklists and Whitelists)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:59:46 -0800 (PST)

to Proposed Standard 
Reply-to: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'DNS Blacklists and Whitelists '
   <draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-02. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11755&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce