Subject: Last Call: draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm (AES Galois Counter Mode for

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:11:12 -0800 (PST)

the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol) to Informational RFC
Reply-to: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'AES Galois Counter Mode for the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol
'
   <draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-03. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17380&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce