Subject: RFC 5323 on Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) SEARCH

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:09:48 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5323

        Title:      Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning 
                    (WebDAV) SEARCH 
        Author:     J. Reschke, Ed.,
                    S. Reddy, J. Davis,
                    A. Babich
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       November 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked]
        Pages:      49
        Characters: 91077
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-reschke-webdav-search-18.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5323.txt

This document specifies a set of methods, headers, and properties
composing Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) SEARCH,
an application of the HTTP/1.1 protocol to efficiently search for DAV
resources based upon a set of client-supplied criteria.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce