Subject: Document Action: 'Test vectors for STUN' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:13:31 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Test vectors for STUN '
   <draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance 
Avoidance Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Magnus Westerlund and Lars Eggert.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-04.txt

Technical Summary

The Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol defines
two STUN attributes -- FINGERPRINT and MESSAGE-INTEGRITY -- that
may be included in STUN messages. This document provides test
vectors for those two attributes.

Working Group Summary

There was consensus to publish this document. 

Document Quality

This document and its examples have been tested against real STUN
implementations with successful results. There have been several reviews,
but no substantial changes since early versions of the document.

Personnel

Dan Wing, [email-masked], is the Document Shepherd for this document.
The responsible AD is Magnus Westerlund, [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce