Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def ("EXP field" renamed to "Traffic Class field") to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:55:07 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
 
(mpls) to consider the following document:

- '"EXP field" renamed to "Traffic Class field" '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-04. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Please note that this document updates four informational RFCs, and has a
normative reference to each of these four RFCs. These are RFC 3272, RFC
3469, RFC 3564 and RFC 3985.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17258&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce