Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-dkim-ssp (DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:16:46 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Keys Identified Mail WG 
(dkim) to consider the following document:

- 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Author Domain Signing Practices 
   (ADSP) '
   <draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-09. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16183&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce