Subject: Last Call: draft-korhonen-mip4-service (Service Selection for Mobile IPv4) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:53:50 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Service Selection for Mobile IPv4 '
   <draft-korhonen-mip4-service-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-24. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mip4-service-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15682&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce