Subject: Protocol Action: 'Quality of Service (QoS) Mechanism Selection in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:22:41 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Quality of Service (QoS) Mechanism Selection in the Session 
   Description Protocol (SDP) '
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-qos-identification-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session 
Control Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Cullen Jennings and Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-qos-identification-03.txt

 Technical Summary
This document defines SDP extensions for endpoints to indicate
explicitly which QoS mechanisms they support end-to-end.

          Working Group Summary
The MMUSIC Working Group has consensus to publish this document as a
Proposed Standard.

          Document Quality
The document received reviews from Dave Oran and Flemming Andreasen.
    
      Personnel
The Document Shepherd is Jean-Francois Mule, and the Responsible Area
Director is Cullen Jennings.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce