Subject: Last Call: draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of Instant Messaging and Presence DNS SRV RRs for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:01:05 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of Instant 
   Messaging and Presence DNS SRV RRs for the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) '
   <draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-15. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16871&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce