Subject: 73rd IETF - Early Bird Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:00:48 -0800 (PST)

73rd IETF Meeting - Minneapolis, MN
November 16-21, 2008
Host: Google

Early-Bird registration cutoff is Friday, 7 November at 17:00 PT
(01:00 Saturday, November 8 UTC).  After that time, the registration fee
will increase by $150 USD to $785 USD.

The social event, hosted by Google, will be held at GameWorks on Tuesday,
November 18, 2008.

More information and Social Registration:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/73-social.html

Note: You must be registered for the IETF 73 to purchase Social Tickets.
There is room for everyone!

Only 11 days until the Minneapolis IETF!  Online registration for the
IETF meeting is at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce