Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-07.txt

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:06:16 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Congestion Control in 
the RFC Series' <draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-07.txt> as an Informational 
RFC. 

The IESG would also like the IRSG or RFC-Editor to review the comments in
the datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15212&rfc_flag=0)
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit 
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot 
and the comment log. 

The IESG contact person is Lars Eggert.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-07.txt

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   This document is an informational snapshot produced by the IRTF's
   Internet Congestion Control Research Group (ICCRG).  It provides a
   survey of congestion control topics described by documents in the RFC
   series.  This does not modify or update the specifications or status
   of the RFC documents that are discussed.  It may be used as a
   reference or starting point for the future work of the research
   group, especially in noting gaps or open issues in the current IETF
   standards.

Working Group Summary

   This document is an informational snapshot produced by the IRTF's
   Internet Congestion Control Research Group (ICCRG).

Personnel

   Lars Eggert ([email-masked]) reviewed this document for
   the IESG.

RFC Editor Note

   Publication of this document needs to wait until RFC3932bis has been
approved, so that it has the correct first-page header, which is modified
by RFC3932bis.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce