Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-08.txt

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:53:55 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'DNS Blacklists and 
Whitelists' <draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-08.txt> as an Informational RFC. 

The IESG would also like the IRSG or RFC-Editor to review the comments in
 
the datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11755&rfc_flag=0)
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit 
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot 
and the comment log. 

The IESG contact person is Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-08.txt

The process for such documents is described at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

RFC Editor Note

The IESG notes to the RFC Editor that  "1. The IESG has not found any
conflict between this document and IETF work."

IESG Note

  (NO IESG NOTE)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce