Subject: San Francisco IETF Code Sprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:15:15 -0800 (PST)

San Francisco IETF Code Sprint

When:  March 21, 2009, begining at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel: Hilton San Francisco

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for IETF tools,
       with a focus on converting Perl scripts used in the IETF web
       site to the Django framework.  Some people may be adding new
       functionality.  All code will become part of the open source
       IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Robert Sparks, Henrik Levkowetz, and Bill Fenner will be coordinating
the event.  You will hear more from them shortly, beginning with
brainstorming about which things to work on during this event.

Please support the tools development effort,
   Russ

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce