Subject: Document Action: 'Considerations for Having a Successful Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) Session' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:45:37 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Considerations for Having a Successful Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) 
   Session '
   <draft-narten-successful-bof-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-successful-bof-04.txt

Technical Summary

  This document discusses tactics and strategy for hosting a successful
  IETF Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) Session, especially one oriented at the
  formation of an IETF Working Group.  It is based on the experiences of
  having participated in numerous BOFs, both successful and
  unsuccessful.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of an IETF Working Group.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce