Subject: Document Action: 'LEMONADE Architecture - Supporting Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Mobile Email (MEM) using Internet Mail' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:45:50 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'LEMONADE Architecture - Supporting Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Mobile 
   Email (MEM) using Internet Mail '
   <draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Enhancements to Internet email to 
Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Chris Newman and Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-04.txt

Technical Summary

   This document specifies the architecture for mobile email, as
   described by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), using Internet Mail
   protocols.  This architecture was an important consideration for much
   of the work of the LEMONADE (Enhancements to Internet email to
   Support Diverse Service Environments) work group in the IETF.  This
   document also describes how the LEMONADE architecture meets the OMA's
   requirements for their Mobile Email (MEM) service.

Working Group Summary

   There is consensus in the WG to publish this document.

Document Quality

   Virtually all members of the Lemonade WG have reviewed the document.

Personnel

   Alexey Melnikov is document shepherd.  Chris Newman is the responsible

   area director.  Stefan Santesson was SECDIR reviewer, Miguel A. Garcia

   was Gen-ART reviewer.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce