Subject: RFC 5318 on The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Refused-URI-List Private-Header (P-Header)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:49:41 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5318

        Title:      The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
                    P-Refused-URI-List Private-Header (P-Header) 
        Author:     J. Hautakorpi, G. Camarillo
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       December 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 24589
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-hautakorpi-sipping-uri-list-handling-refused-
                    03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5318.txt

This document specifies the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
P-Refused-URI-List Private-Header (P-Header).  This P-Header is used
in the Open Mobile Alliance's (OMA) Push to talk over Cellular (PoC)
system.  It enables URI-list servers to refuse the handling of
incoming URI lists that have embedded URI lists.  This P-Header also
makes it possible for the URI-list server to inform the client about
the embedded URI list that caused the rejection and the individual
URIs that form such a URI list.  This memo provides information for 
the Internet community. 

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce