Subject: Last Call: draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules (IANA Allocation Guidelines for the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:49:24 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'IANA Allocation Guidelines for the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)'
   <draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This is the second IETF Last Call for this document.  In the previous
Last Call, the document was being considered for publication as an
Informational RFC.  This time around, the document is being considered
for the standards track.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-01-27. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17805&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce