Subject: Document Action: 'MIKEY General Extension Payload for OMA BCAST 1.0' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:44:11 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'MIKEY General Extension Payload for OMA BCAST 1.0 '
   <draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Tim Polk.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt

Technical Summary

   This document extends the General Extension Payload for OMA BCAST
   usage defined in RFC 4909.  It adds necessary support for the
   newly specified management data as defined in the Open Mobile
   Alliance's (OMA) Broadcast (BCAST) group's Service and Content
   protection specification.
   
Working Group Summary

   This is not the product of a working group.  This document has been
   reviewed by several members of the IETF community and by participants
   in the OMA BCAST working group.

Document Quality

   This document requests from IANA to allocate two new subtypes from the

   OMA BCAST payload subtype name space in the IANA registry at 
   http://www.iana.org/assignments/mikey-payloads.

   This document has been reviewed within the OMA BCAST group and by the

   PROTO Shepherd Hannes Tschofenig.
      
Personnel

   Hannes Tschofenig is the document shepherd for this document.  Tim
   Polk is the responsible Area Director.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce