Subject: Draft RFC Editor Service RFI for Community Comment

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:44:50 -0800 (PST)

In 2009 the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) plans to issue
a Request for Information (RFI) and a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the
performance of the RFC Editor functions beginning in 2010.  The incumbent
has advised that they do not intend to respond to the RFP.  At the request
of the  IAOC, the RFC Editor Selection Oversight Subcommittee is issuing a
draft RFI for community comment.  The draft is located at:
http://iaoc.ietf.org/rfpsrfis.html

The purpose of the RFI itself is to identify potential contractors to
provide the RFC Editor services and to obtain feedback from contractors
and the broader Internet community on the implementation of the new RFC
services model.

You may subscribe to  
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-editor-rfi If you would like to
engage in a community discussion on this material.

Ray Pelletier
IAD
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce