Subject: Document Action: 'Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:44:35 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application '
   <draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Dan Romascanu.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-02.txt

Technical Summary

   Command Codes and a new vendor-specific Application ID to be used in
   a vendor-specific new application, namely for the ITU-T Rec. Q.3303.3
   - Rw interface used to send a request/responses for controlling the
   policy enforcement in a network element, as one of the
   recommendations of the International Telecommunication Union -
   Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T).

Working Group Summary

   This is an AD-sponsored individual submission. The document was 
   presented and reviewed in the DIME WG, which recommended to run this
   document as an AD-sponsored contribution and submit it to IETF Last 
   Call, followint the procedure described in RFC 3588. 

Document Quality

   The document went through an IETF Last Call, and received reviews from

   Dan Romascanu and Brian Carpenter (for GenART). 

Personnel

   Dan Romascanu is the shepherding Area Director.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce