Subject: RFC 5410 on Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY) General Extension Payload for Open Mobile Alliance BCAST 1.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:15:50 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5410

        Title:      Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY) General 
                    Extension Payload for Open Mobile Alliance 
                    BCAST 1.0 
        Author:     A. Jerichow, Ed., L. Piron
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12444
        Obsoletes:  RFC4909

        I-D Tag:    draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5410.txt

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce