Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs (Requirements for the Conversion Between Permanent Connections and Switched Connections in a Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Network) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:36:05 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement 
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:

- 'Requirements for the Conversion Between Permanent Connections and 
   Switched Connections in a Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching 
   (GMPLS) Network '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-01-20. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15545&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce