Subject: Protocol Action: 'IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-Priority Namespaces' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:28:54 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
   Resource-Priority Namespaces '
   <draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Session Initiation Protocol Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Cullen Jennings and Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-04.txt

Technical summary.

This document creates additional Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Resource-Priority 
namespaces to meet the requirements of the US Defense Information Systems
Agency, and 
places these namespaces in the IANA registry.

Working group summary.

There is consensus in the working group to publish this document. 

Document Quality

The document has received review by experts in the field as well as
members of the SIP 
working group.

Personnel

The document shepherd for this document was Keith Drage. The responsible
Area Director 
was Cullen Jennings. 

RFC Editor Note

Change the 2nd bullet in the Intro (after paragraph 2) :

OLD
 - some departments within the government (Homeland Security,
   Commerce, Treasury)

NEW
 - some departments within the government (for example, Homeland
   Security)

In the 3rd bullet below what I ask to change above, make this change
"s/plus/to" with no other changes to that bullet (just the first
word).

In the 3rd paragraph of section 2, there is this text:

OLD
"...   registered namespaces, not just adjacent namespaces."

NEW
"...   registered namespaces, not just adjacent (i.e., consecutive)
namespaces.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce