Subject: Call for IAOC Nominees

From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:47:20 -0800 (PST)

The IAOC, in conjunction with the IAD, has notified the IETF 2008 / 2009
Nominating Committee that due to factors beyond his control, Ed
Juskevicius is not able to serve out his term on the IAOC.  We regret Ed's
departure, and thank him for his service to the community.

As a result, the nominating committee is seeking nominees to serve out
the last year (March 2009 - March 2010) of this term.  
The web site at:
    http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/08
has our current status, including a link to the job description for the
IAOC, and a link to provide nominations for that position.
Alternatively, you can submit nominations by sending email to me, or to
the nominating committee at [email-masked].
If at all possible, the nominating committee is seeking to fill this slot
by the start of the March IETF meeting (March 22) so as to provide a
smooth and effective transition for the new IAOC member.  Therefore,
nominations are open until February 6, 2009.

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern
IETF 2008 / 2009 Nominating Committee Chair
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce