Subject: Protocol Action: 'Dual Stack Mobile IPv4' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:46:10 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Dual Stack Mobile IPv4 '
   <draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Mark Townsley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-10.txt

Technical Summary

   This is a specification of a simple IPv6 support extension for
   Mobile IPv6. Full functionality as in Mobile IPv6 is not supported.

Working Group Summary

  This is a product of the MIP4 WG, and a chartered work item in that
  group.

Document Quality

  This specification has been reviewed by Jari Arkko for the IESG.

Personnel

   The responsible Area Director is Jari Arkko.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce