Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update (Update for RSAES-OAEP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 07:09:56 -0800 (PST)

Algorithm Parameters) to Proposed Standard 
Reply-to: [email-masked]
CC: <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Public-Key Infrastructure 
(X.509) WG (pkix) to consider the following document:

- 'Update for RSAES-OAEP Algorithm Parameters '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-01-19. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16882&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce