Subject: ISOC BOT nominees

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:58:40 -0800 (PST)

Dear Colleagues,

The Internet Architecture Board is in the process to select an individual
to serve a three year term as a Internet Society Trustee. The selection
process is documented in RFC3677.

There are 4 persons that accepted the nominations: 
 + Patrik Faltstrom
 + Samual Weiler
 + Suzanne Woolf
 + Eric Burger

Comments on this candidates may be submitted to the IAB until March 23.
The IAB intends make a selection by April 3, 2009, at which time the
selection will be forwarded to the Internet Engineering Steering Group for
Confirmation.

Please submit your comments to [email-masked] with a CC to
[email-masked].

For the IAB,

-- Olaf Kolkman

Also see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg05582.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg05599.html