Subject: RFC 5434 on Considerations for Having a Successful Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) Session

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:37:31 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5434

        Title:      Considerations for Having a Successful 
                    Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) Session 
        Author:     T. Narten
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 33887
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-narten-successful-bof-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5434.txt

This document discusses tactics and strategy for hosting a successful
IETF Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) session, especially one oriented at the
formation of an IETF Working Group.  It is based on the experiences of
having participated in numerous BOFs, both successful and unsuccessful.
[STANDARDS TRACK]

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce