Subject: Document Action: 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Served-User Private-Header (P-Header) for the 3GPP IP Multimedia (IM) Core Network (CN) Subsystem' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:22:28 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Served-User Private-Header 
   (P-Header) for the 3GPP IP Multimedia (IM) Core Network (CN) Subsystem '
   <draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-08.txt

Technical Summary

This dodcument registers a new P- header called P-Served-User. This
header contains a supplement identity for a user in those cases where the
served user differs from any other identity that might appear in a SIP
request.

Working Group Summary

This document is an individual submission, but per RFC3427 it received
expert review from the SIPPING WG.

Document Quality

This document was reviewed for the IESG by Jon Peterson under the
guidelines of RFC3427 (the SIP change process). The SIPPING WG review was
performed by Spencer Dawkins. Gen-ART review was provided by Francois
Dupont.