Subject: Document Action: 'OSPFv3 Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery' to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:01:46 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'OSPFv3 Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery '
   <draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are David Ward and Ross Callon.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-03.txt

Technical Summary

   This document defines an Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) version 3
   based Layer-1 Virtual Private Network (L1VPN) auto-discovery
   mechanism.  This document parallels the existing OSPF version 2 L1VPN
   auto-discovery mechanism.  The notable functional difference is the
   support of IPv6.

Working Group Summary

   Was there anything in the WG process that is worth noting?
   For example, was there controversy about particular points 
   or were there decisions where the consensus was
   particularly rough? No issues

Document Quality

No issues

Personnel

 Dave Ward