Subject: RFC 5454 on Dual-Stack Mobile IPv4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:45:37 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5454

        Title:      Dual-Stack Mobile IPv4 
        Author:     G. Tsirtsis, V. Park,
                    H. Soliman
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 38606
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5454.txt

This specification provides IPv6 extensions to the Mobile IPv4
protocol.  The extensions allow a dual-stack node to use IPv4 and
IPv6 home addresses as well as to move between IPv4 and dual stack
network infrastructures.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute