Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp (The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP))

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:36:25 -0800 (PST)

to Proposed Standard 
Reply-to: [email-masked]
CC: <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt) 
to consider the following document:

- 'The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time 
   Transport Protocol (SRTP) '
   <draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-03-27. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16505&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D: