Subject: 74th IETF - Early Bird Cutoff

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

74th IETF Meeting
San Francisco, CA
March 22-27, 2009
Host: Juniper

Early-Bird registration cutoff is this Friday, March 13 at 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC). After that time, the registration fee will increase by $150
USD to $785 USD.

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/

Be sure to make your hotel reservation at the Hilton San Francisco. Hotel
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/hotels.html

The social event will be held at the California Academy of Sciences, more
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/social_74

New requirements for travel to USA for Visa Waiver Program Participants.
Additional information can be found on our web site at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/visa-info.html or you can go directly to
ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/ 

Only 12 days until the San Francisco IETF!