Subject: RFC 5455 on Diffserv-Aware Class-Type Object for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5455

        Title:      Diffserv-Aware Class-Type Object for the 
                    Path Computation Element Communication Protocol 
        Author:     S. Sivabalan, Ed.,
                    J. Parker, S. Boutros,
                    K. Kumaki
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 16780
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pce-dste-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5455.txt

This document specifies a CLASSTYPE object to support Diffserv-Aware
Traffic Engineering (DS-TE) where path computation is performed
with the aid of a Path Computation Element (PCE).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute