Subject: Protocol Action: 'Conference Event Package Data Format Extension for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:47:42 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Conference Event Package Data Format Extension for Centralized 
   Conferencing (XCON) '
   <draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Centralized Conferencing Working 
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Cullen Jennings and Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01.txt

Technical Summary

  This document specifies a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
  Event Package to provide state to partipants in a Centralized
  Conferencing (XCON)-defined conference, including the specification
  of a mechanism for partial notifications.

Working Group Summary

  This document is a product of the XCON working group.
  Its contents have been uncontroversial in working group
  discussions.

Document Quality

  Adam Roach has reviewed the document for quality.

Personnel

  Adam Roach is the Document Shepherd for this document.
  Cullen Jennings is the responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Notes

Please create a "Non-Normative References" section:
  - Move draft-ietf-xcon-framework to it 
  - Move RFC 3688 to the non-normative references section.

Section 6.3:
  - Please replace "consent-status" in the section heading
    with "xcon-conference-info-diff".

Please consider changing
 Section 3:
  s/instance has experimented/instance has experienced/
 Section 5.2:
  s/received in notification/received in the notification/
  s/If subscriber/If the subscriber/