Subject: Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Textual Conventions for Pseudowires (PW) Management' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Definitions of Textual Conventions for Pseudowires (PW) Management '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Mark Townsley and Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-15.txt

Technical Summary

This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
contains Textual Conventions (TCs) to represent commonly-used Pseudo
Wire (PW) management information. The intent is that these TCs will
be imported and used in PW-related MIB modules that would otherwise

Working Group Summary

This document has been reviewed by the experts in the PWE3 WG
and there are no outstanding issues.

Protocol Quality

This is a very simple and well written, no protocol issues are
anticipated and no outstanding technical issues exist..

Personnel
Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?

Danny McPherson ([email-masked])

Who is the Responsible Area Director?

Mark Townsley ([email-masked])