Subject: Document Action: 'Diameter Command Code Registration for Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System (EPS)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:32:38 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Diameter Command Code Registration for Third Generation Partnership 
   Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System (EPS) '
   <draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Dan Romascanu.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-02.txt

Technical Summary

   This document registers a set of IANA Diameter Command Codes to be
   used in new vendor-specific Diameter applications defined for the
   Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System
   (EPS).  These new Diameter applications are defined for MME and SGSN
   related interfaces in the Release 8 architecture.

Working Group Summary

 This document is not a DIME working group document but has received
 review from DIME WG members

Document Quality

The document has been reviewed by Hannes Tschofenig, Victor Fajardo
and Glen Zorn from the DIME working group. The main work this document
is based on has been developed in the 3GPP and has received a fair
amount of review.

Personnel

Hannes Tschofenig is the document shepherd. Dan Romascanu is the
responsible Area Director.