Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ipfix-file (Specification of the IPFIX File Format) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG 
(ipfix) to consider the following document:

- 'Specification of the IPFIX File Format '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-file-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-04-03. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-file-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16834&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/308/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/419/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/418/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/432/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/431/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/599/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/782/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/783/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/784/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/785/ 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1112/