Subject: RFC 5442 on LEMONADE Architecture - Supporting Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Mobile Email (MEM) Using Internet Mail

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5442

        Title:      LEMONADE Architecture - Supporting Open 
                    Mobile Alliance (OMA) Mobile Email (MEM) 
                    Using Internet Mail 
        Author:     E. Burger, G. Parsons
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 28758
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5442.txt

This document specifies the architecture for mobile email, as
described by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), using Internet Mail
protocols.  This architecture was an important consideration for much
of the work of the LEMONADE (Enhancements to Internet email to
Support Diverse Service Environments) working group in the IETF.
This document also describes how the LEMONADE architecture meets
OMA's requirements for their Mobile Email (MEM) service.  This memo 
provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service environments Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute