Subject: RFC 5431 on Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:45:17 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5431

        Title:      Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement 
                    Interface Application 
        Author:     D. Sun
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 10412
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5431.txt

This document describes the need for a new pair of IANA Diameter
Command Codes to be used in a vendor-specific new application, namely
for the ITU-T Rec. Q.3303.3 - Rw interface used to send a request/
response for authorizing network Quality of Service (QoS) resources
and policy enforcement in a network element, as one of the
recommendations of the International Telecommunication Union -
Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T).  This memo 
provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute