Subject: RFC 5486 on Session Peering for Multimedia Interconnect (SPEERMINT) Terminology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5486

        Title:      Session Peering for Multimedia Interconnect 
                    (SPEERMINT) Terminology 
        Author:     D. Malas, Ed.,
                    D. Meyer, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 22036
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5486.txt

This document defines the terminology that is to be used in
describing Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect (SPEERMINT).
This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute