Subject: RFC 5467 on GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:56:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5467

        Title:      GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label 
                    Switched Paths (LSPs) 
        Author:     L. Berger, A. Takacs,
                    D. Caviglia, D. Fedyk,
                    J. Meuric
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 29335
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5467.txt

This document defines a method for the support of GMPLS asymmetric
bandwidth bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  The presented
approach is applicable to any switching technology and builds on the
original Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) model for the transport
of traffic-related parameters.  The procedures described in this document
are experimental.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute