Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-farah-adntf-ling-guidelines-04.txt

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:34:22 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Linguistic Guidelines 
for the Use of the Arabic Language in Internet Domains' 
<draft-farah-adntf-ling-guidelines-04.txt> as an Informational RFC. 

The IESG would also like the IRSG or RFC-Editor to review the comments in 
the datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16964&rfc_flag=0) 
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit 
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot 
and the comment log. 

The IESG contact person is Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farah-adntf-ling-guidelines-04.txt

The process for such documents is described at http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

IESG Note

      This RFC is not a candidate for any level of Internet Standard.
      The IETF disclaims any knowledge of the fitness of this RFC for
      any purpose and notes that the decision to publish is not based on
      IETF review apart from IESG review for conflict with IETF work.
      The RFC Editor has chosen to publish this document at its
      discretion.  See RFC 3932 for more information.

RFC Editor Note

   The IESG has not found any conflict between this document and IETF
   work.