Subject: RFC 5478 on IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-Priority Namespaces

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:56:18 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5478

        Title:      IANA Registration of New Session 
                    Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-Priority Namespaces 
        Author:     J. Polk
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12810
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5478.txt

This document creates additional Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Resource-Priority namespaces to meet the requirements of the US
Defense Information Systems Agency, and places these namespaces in
the IANA registry.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute