Subject: 74th IETF - Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:44:37 -0800 (PST)

74th IETF Meeting - San Francisco, CA
March 22-27, 2009
Host: Juniper Networks

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may
happen to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates to the
agenda will be reflected on the web version of the agenda. This "final"
agenda has been posted and can be viewed at: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/74/agenda.html  

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/
 
New requirements for travel to USA for Visa Waiver Program Participants.
Additional information can be found on our web site at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/visa-info.html or you can go directly to
ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/ 

The social event will be held at the California Academy of Sciences, more
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/social_74

Only 20 days until the San Francisco IETF!