Subject: RFC 5516 on Diameter Command Code Registration for the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System (EPS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:50:34 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5516

        Title:      Diameter Command Code Registration for 
                    the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) 
                    Evolved Packet System (EPS) 
        Author:     M. Jones, L. Morand
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9105
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5516.txt

This document registers a set of IANA Diameter Command Codes to be
used in new vendor-specific Diameter applications defined for the
Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Evolved Packet System
(EPS).  These new Diameter applications are defined for Mobile
Management Entity (MME)- and Serving GPRS (General Packet Radio
Service) Support Node (SGSN)-related interfaces in the
architecture for the Evolved 3GPP Packet Switched Domain, which is
also known as the Evolved Packet System (EPS).  This memo provides 
information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute