Subject: RFC 5528 on Camellia Counter Mode and Camellia Counter with CBC-MAC Mode Algorithms

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:48:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5528

        Title:      Camellia Counter Mode and Camellia 
                    Counter with CBC-MAC Mode Algorithms 
        Author:     A. Kato, M. Kanda,
                    S. Kanno
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       April 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 56134
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-kato-camellia-ctrccm-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5528.txt

This document describes the algorithms and presents test vectors for
the Camellia block cipher algorithm in Counter mode (CTR) and Counter
with Cipher Block Chaining MAC mode (CCM).  The purpose of this
document is to make the Camellia-CTR and Camellia-CCM algorithm
conveniently available to the Internet Community.  This memo provides 
information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute