Subject: 75th IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:58:07 -0700 (PDT)

75th IETF Meeting
Stockholm, Sweden
July 26-31, 2009
Host: .SE

Registration is now open for the 75th IETF Meeting!

You can register on line at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00
If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-75 before Friday,
17 July 2009 at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), you will pay the early-bird
price of USD 635.00.

After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
You can still register and pay online at USD 785.00 until Friday, 24 July
2009 at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00
Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status.

OPTIONAL ATTENDEE PROFILE LINK
When you register for the meeting, you will have the option to provide a
personal profile URL as part of your registration information. The intent
is to enable attendees to share additional information about themselves. 
The link is your choice - to your own website, or to your profile on
LinkedIn or any of the other professional networking websites.  This is
strictly voluntary and has been put in place as a way to facilitate
networking and relationship building among interested attendees.

Your profile will be part of an enhanced online attendee list that is
only available to other IETF meeting registrants.  A registration ID
(which you receive via email once you register) and your email address
will be required to view the profile information. Anyone who has not
registered for the meeting will only see the usual online attendee list,
which does not include the profile information.

VISAS AND LETTERS OF INVITATION
We have made some substantial changes to our Letter of Invitation Request
Tool.  When you request your IETF 75 letter of invitation, you will also
receive a second letter of invitation from the Host.  This means that with
your one request you will receive two letters: one from the IETF and one
from .SE. We hope that this new feature will aid in the processing of your
visa requests.

CANCELLATION:
The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 20 July 2009 at 17:00
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT). Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent)
cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.

ON-SITE REGISTRATION:
You can register onsite at the meeting in Stockholm, Sweden starting
Sunday, 26 July 2009 at 12:00 noon (local Stockholm Time).

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday at 15:15
PDT, with late scheduling changes. Most training sessions take place on
Sunday afternoon 26 July 2009. Participants should plan their travel
accordingly.

WELCOME RECEPTION
Please note: in order to attend the Welcome Reception you MUST be
registered for the IETF meeting.

The Mayor of Stockholm will host the IETF Sunday Welcome Reception at
City Hall.  When you register for IETF 75, please indicate if you plan to
attend the Sunday reception. We will need to provide some basic
information – country of origin and name, but no contact information --
about reception attendees to City Hall prior to the event. 

STAR ALLIANCE NETWORK
Get up to 20% discount on Star Alliance member airlines on qualified
flights to Stockholm.  While not all fares are eligible – web fares and
corporate fares are excluded from this discount opportunity– many
travelers can save between 10-20% off regularly priced fares.  More
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/star-alliance-discount.html

The IETF Secretariat