Subject: Document Action: 'An Architectural Framework for Media Server Control' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'An Architectural Framework for Media Server Control '
   <draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Media Server Control Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Robert Sparks and Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04.txt

Technical Summary

This document specifies an architecture for a media server control
protocol (MCP) that enables an application server to control a media
server. It addresses aspects of announcements, interactive voice response
(IVR), and conferencing media services.

Working Group Summary

Most of the text in this draft has been stable for a long time. The
shepherd doesn't think consensus on this draft is rough.

Document Quality

Personnel

The document shepherd is Spencer Dawkins. Jon Peterson reviewed this
document for the IESG. Gen-ART review was provided by Scott Brim.

RFC Editor Note

  Please use the pre-5378 legend when preparing this draft for
publication