Subject: Document Action: 'Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:27:48 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion 
Notification Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Lars Eggert and Magnus Westerlund.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-11.txt

Technical Summary

This document describes a general architecture for flow admission and 
Termination based on pre-congestion information in order to protect the 
quality of service of established inelastic flows within a single 
DiffServ domain. This document is a product of the PCN working group.

Working Group Summary

This document was the subject of good discussion in the working group 
and a good consensus was reached that this document describes the PCN 
architecture

Document Quality

This document was reviewed by the PCN working group in multiple 
meetings and by the Document Shepherd (Scott Bradner).

Personnel

Scott Bradner ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd. Lars Eggert
([email-masked]) reviewed this document for the IESG.