Subject: RFC 5488 on Network Mobility (NEMO) Management Information Base

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5488

        Title:      Network Mobility (NEMO) Management Information 
                    Base 
        Author:     S. Gundavelli, G. Keeni,
                    K. Koide, K. Nagami
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       April 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      44
        Characters: 87041
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5488.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the Network Mobility (NEMO) support MIB, for use with network
management protocols in the Internet community.  In particular, the
NEMO MIB will be used to monitor and control a Mobile IPv6 node with
NEMO functionality.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute