Subject: RFC 5505 on Principles of Internet Host Configuration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:53:09 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5505

        Title:      Principles of Internet Host Configuration 
        Author:     B. Aboba, D. Thaler,
                    L. Andersson, S. Cheshire
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 57340
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-ip-config-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5505.txt

This document describes principles of Internet host configuration.
It covers issues relating to configuration of Internet-layer
parameters, as well as parameters affecting higher-layer protocols.  
This memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute