Subject: Last Call: draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis (Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping) to Full Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:59:07 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping '
   <draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01.txt> as a Full Standard

Note that the document has a normative downreferences to RFC 952
(Unknown status) and RFC 4291 (Draft Standard). IESG would
appreciate comments on whether these downrefs are appropriate
in the context of draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-06-11. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18473&rfc_flag=0