Subject: Fwd: IETF Nomination Committee Chair - 2009 - 2010

From: "Lynn St.Amour" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:47:12 -0400

To the IETF community,

One of the roles of the Internet Society (ISOC) President is to  
appoint the IETF Nominations Committee chair.   This is done through  
consultation with members of the IETF community.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Mary Barnes has agreed to  
serve as the 2009 - 2010 IETF Nominations Committee chair.   Mary can  
be reached at [email-masked]

A Call for Nominations for this committee will be sent shortly to the  
IETF Announcement list; and a list of the IESG, IAB and IAOC seats to  
be filled will also be published.   Please give serious consideration  
to volunteering for the Nominations Committee as well as to possible  
candidates for the open positions.  In the interim, feel free to make  
your suggestions known to Mary, who will share them with the committee  
when it is seated.

Thank you in advance for your support and a sincere thank you to Mary  
for agreeing to take on this responsibility.   The NomCom process is  
an important undertaking for the IETF, and it is important that it  
have the support of the IETF community.

Regards,

Lynn St. Amour

President & CEO
Internet Society (ISOC)