Subject: RFC 5527 on Combined User and Infrastructure ENUM in the e164.arpa Tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:43:02 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5527

        Title:      Combined User and Infrastructure ENUM 
                    in the e164.arpa Tree 
        Author:     M. Haberler, O. Lendl,
                    R. Stastny
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 20733
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-combined-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5527.txt

This memo defines an interim solution for Infrastructure ENUM in
order to allow a combined User and Infrastructure ENUM implementation
in e164.arpa as a national choice.  This interim solution will be
deprecated after implementation of the long-term solution.  This 
memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute