Subject: RFC 5552 on SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5552

        Title:      SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media 
                    Services 
        Author:     D. Burke, M. Scott
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 85063
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5552.txt

This document describes a SIP interface to VoiceXML media services.
Commonly, Application Servers controlling Media Servers use this
protocol for pure VoiceXML processing capabilities.  This protocol is
an adjunct to the full MEDIACTRL protocol and packages mechanism.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute