Subject: Corrected Last Call: draft-iana-rfc3330bis (Special Use IPv4

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:18:45 -0700 (PDT)

Addresses) to BCP

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Special Use IPv4 Addresses '
   <draft-iana-rfc3330bis-07.txt> as a BCP

Several changes have been made to this document to address comments
raised during the previous Last Call.  You can see the differences here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-iana-rfc3330bis-06&url2=draft-iana-rfc3330bis-07&difftype=--hwdiff&submit=Generate+diff
The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-07-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iana-rfc3330bis-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17137&rfc_flag=0