Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for IETF 75 in Stockholm, Sweden

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for IETF 75 in Stockholm,
Sweden.

* Monday, July 6, 2009 (17:00 PDT; 24:00 UTC/GMT): 
Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft Submissions.

As always, all initial submissions with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate working group chair
before they can be processed or announced.  The Secretariat would
appreciate receiving working group chair approval by Monday, June 29 at
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

* Monday, Jul 13, 2009 (17:00 PDT; 24:00 UTC/GMT): 
Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) Internet-Draft
Submissions.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory
or announced until on or after Monday, July 27, when Internet-Draft
posting resumes.  Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for IETF 75 can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/cutoff-dates.html

The Internet-Draft submission tool can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat