Subject: RFC 5573 on Asynchronous Channels for the Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:55:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5573

        Title:      Asynchronous Channels for the Blocks 
                    Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP) 
        Author:     M. Thomson
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       June 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 17290
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-thomson-beep-async-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5573.txt

The Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP) provides a protocol
framework for the development of application protocols.  This
document describes a BEEP feature that enables asynchrony for
individual channels.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for 
the Internet community.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute