Subject: Protocol Action: 'H.248/MEGACO Registration Procedures' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:20:51 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'H.248/MEGACO Registration Procedures '
   <draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-04.txt> as a BCP

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-04.txt

Technical Summary

   This document updates the H.248/MEGACO IANA Package Registration 
   procedures in order to better describe the Package registration 
   process and to provide a more formal review and feedback process. 

Working Group Summary

  Not a product of a WG. 

Document Quality

  Was reviewed by  ITU-T Study Group 16

Personnel

    The IANA Expert(s) for the registries
    in this document is Christian Groves