Subject: Document Action: 'Enterprise Number for Documentation Use' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Enterprise Number for Documentation Use '
   <draft-eronen-enterprise-number-documentation-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Dan Romascanu.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-enterprise-number-documentation-01.txt

Technical Summary

  This document describes an Enterprise Number (also known as SMI
  Network Management Private Enterprise Code) for use in
  documentation.

Working Group Summary

  This is an individual draft, and has not been discussed 
  in any working group.

Document Quality

  This Enterprise Number for documentation has been "implemented"
  (i.e. used) in one RFC already.

Personnel

   Dan Romascanu is the Responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Note

Please add this paragraph to end of Section 1:

   This Enterprise Number is not intended to be implemented. It is
   not expected that any implementation would send it, or that any
   implementation would treat it specially when receiving it.