From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:23:11 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Last Call: draft-iana-rfc3330bis (Special Use IPv4 Addresses) to
 
         Informational RFC 

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Special Use IPv4 Addresses '
   <draft-iana-rfc3330bis-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

Several changes have been made to this document to address comments
raised during the previous Last Call.  You can see the differences here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-iana-rfc3330bis-06&url2=draft-iana-rfc3330bis-07&difftype=--hwdiff&submit=Generate+diff

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-07-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iana-rfc3330bis-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17137&rfc_flag=0