Subject: RFC 5570 on Common Architecture Label IPv6 Security Option (CALIPSO)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5570

        Title:      Common Architecture Label IPv6 Security 
                    Option (CALIPSO) 
        Author:     M. StJohns, R. Atkinson,
                    G. Thomas
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    none
        Pages:      52
        Characters: 128032
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-stjohns-sipso-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5570.txt

This document describes an optional method for encoding explicit
packet Sensitivity Labels on IPv6 packets.  It is intended for
use only within Multi-Level Secure (MLS) networking environments
that are both trusted and trustworthy.  This memo provides 
information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute