Subject: Second Last Call: draft-green-secsh-ecc (Elliptic-Curve Algorithm Integration in the Secure Shell Transport Layer) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:26:54 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Elliptic-Curve Algorithm Integration in the Secure Shell Transport 
   Layer '
   <draft-green-secsh-ecc-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

During this second Last Call, comments are requested on the intended
status of this document.  This document previously went through IETF
Last Call, but the announcement erroneously indicated that the intended
status was Informational.  The intended status is Proposed Standard, as
indicated in the document header.  

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-08-10. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-green-secsh-ecc-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15220&rfc_flag=0