Subject: Document Action: 'Simple SIP Usage Scenario for Applications in the Endpoints' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 01:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Simple SIP Usage Scenario for Applications in the Endpoints '
   <draft-sinnreich-sip-tools-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Cullen Jennings.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sinnreich-sip-tools-07.txt

Technical Summary

   This document describes a way of using a relatively small set of 
   existing IETF standards to achieve a functionally simple unified 
   communications system. 

Working Group Summary

  This is not a product of a working group. 

Document Quality

  Several people read this document and provided feedback.  

Personnel

   Cullen Jennings is the Responsible Area Director.