Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 15:07:08 -0700 (PDT)

(Presence Interdomain Scaling Analysis for SIP/SIMPLE) to Informational
RFC

The IESG has received a request from the SIP for Instant Messaging and 
Presence Leveraging Extensions WG (simple) to consider the following
document:

- 'Presence Interdomain Scaling Analysis for SIP/SIMPLE '
   <draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis-07.txt> as an
Informational RFC

This is a 2nd last call on this document.

Comments from the IETF Last Call on version -06 of this document led to
editorial changes throughout the document. A few clarifications were
added, but no technical content should have changed.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-07-23. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15780&rfc_flag=0