Subject: Protocol Action: 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)' to Full Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) '
   <draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-02.txt> as a Full Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-02.txt

Technical Summary
  This set of documents advances EPP to Standard.  References
  have been updated and non-normative text updates have been made.

Working Group Summary
  This is the product of an individual submitter, though the working
  group mailing list of PROVREG (now closed) was used to review the
  updates to the documents.

Document Quality
  Issues raised by AD review were addressed.
  There are multiple implementations of the protocol, as described in the
implementation report.

Personnel
  Edward Lewis is the document shepherd for this series
(draft-hollenbeck-rfc493*bis) of documents.
  Alexey Melnikov is the responsible Area Director.