Subject: RFC 5577 on RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation G.722.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:05:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5577

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for ITU-T 
                    Recommendation G.722.1 
        Author:     P. Luthi, R. Even
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 21705
        Obsoletes:  RFC3047

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5577.txt

International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) Recommendation G.722.1
is a wide-band audio codec.  This document describes the payload
format for including G.722.1-generated bit streams within an RTP
packet.  The document also describes the syntax and semantics of the
Session Description Protocol (SDP) parameters needed to support
G.722.1 audio codec.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute