Subject: Nomcom 2009-2010: IETF-75 Office hours

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:18:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

As you know, one of the first tasks of the Nomcom is consideration of the
qualifications for the various positions. While the Nomcom is in the
initial stages of organization, we would appreciate community feedback on
the qualifications, as well as general feedback or concerns that you feel
Nomcom should consider.  The official nominations period starts on August
10th, at which time the online nomination tool will be available. 
However, nominations are welcome via email at this point as well. 

Please find one of the Nomcom members (wearing an orange dot) at the
meeting and share your thoughts or drop by the Nomcom office. If you
prefer to schedule an appointment, please let me know or send a request to
[email-masked]. 

We will be available in the Nomcom room (204) as follows (W-Fri):
Wed: 8am-4:10pm
Thurs: 8-9am, 11:30am-1pm
Fri: 8-9am

If you would to schedule a specific timeslot or another time not listed
above, please let us know and please include 3 timeslot/session options in
your request. We will make every effort to accommodate your requests and
will reply with an exact timeslot.

Of course, anyone is welcome to send input and feedback to the Nomcom
([email-masked]) or directly to myself or any nomcom voting member at
any time during the selection process.

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]