Subject: 75th IETF - Welcome Reception and Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome Reception
Where: Stockholm City Hall
When: Sunday, July 26, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Host: Lord Mayor of Stockholm

The Sunday Welcome Reception will be held at the Stockholm City Hall,
courtesy of the Mayor of Stockholm.  If you plan on attending, you will
need to register and have a ticket to be admitted.  If you plan to attend
but did not indicate that when you registered for the IETF meeting, please
send a message to [email-masked] and a ticket will be reserved for
you. 

The cutoff for registering for the Welcome Reception is Sunday, July 26
at 4:00pm local Stockholm Time.

Social Event
Where: Vasa Museum (http://www.vasamuseet.se/InEnglish/about.aspx)
When: Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Host: .SE

The Vasa Museum is the most visited museum in Scandinavia.  The Vasa is
the world’s only surviving 17th-century ship and one of the foremost
tourist sights in the world. 

More information and Social Registration:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/social-event.html

Note: You must be registered for IETF 75 to purchase a Social Ticket.  

Only 18 days until the Stockholm IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/