Subject: Protocol Action: 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping' to Full Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping '
   <draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01.txt> as a Full Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Alexey Melnikov.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01.txt

Technical Summary
  This set of documents advances EPP to Standard.  References
  have been updated and non-normative text updates have been made.
  Some minor errors were corrected.

Working Group Summary
  This is the product of an individual submitter, though the working
  group mailing list of PROVREG (now closed) was used to review the
  updates to the documents.

  The ballot includes down references to RFCs 952 and 4291
  which were identified in the last call as required by RFC 3967.

Document Quality
  Issues raised by AD review were addressed.
  There are multiple implementations of the protocol, as described in the
implementation report.

Personnel
  Edward Lewis is the document shepherd for this series
(draft-hollenbeck-rfc493*bis) of documents.
  Alexey Melnikov is the responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Notes:

In Section 1.1, please change the 3rd paragraph, 2nd sentence:

OLD:
   Whether or not
   an internal host is subordinate relates to a domain within the
   repository.

NEW:
   An internal host is subordinate if the name of the host belongs to the
   domain within the repository in which the host is being used for
   delegation purposes.