Subject: BCP 152, RFC 5625 on DNS Proxy Implementation Guidelines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 152        
        RFC 5625

        Title:      DNS Proxy Implementation Guidelines 
        Author:     R. Bellis
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       August 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 24585
        See Also:   BCP0152

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnsproxy-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5625.txt

This document provides guidelines for the implementation of DNS
proxies, as found in broadband gateways and other similar network
devices.  This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices
for the Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.

This document is a product of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute