Subject: BCP 151, RFC 5615 on H.248/MEGACO Registration Procedures

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:15:28 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 151        
        RFC 5615

        Title:      H.248/MEGACO Registration Procedures 
        Author:     C. Groves, Y. Lin
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       August 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 29069
        See Also:   BCP00151

        I-D Tag:    draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5615.txt

This document updates the H.248/MEGACO IANA Package registration
procedures in order to better describe the Package registration
process and to provide a more formal review and feedback process.  
This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute