Subject: STD 69, RFC 5732 on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:06:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        STD 69        
        RFC 5732

        Title:      Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host 
                    Mapping 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 56219
        Obsoletes:  RFC4932
        See Also:   STD0069

        I-D Tag:    draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5732.txt

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for the provisioning and management of Internet host names
stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in XML, the mapping
defines EPP command syntax and semantics as applied to host names.
This document obsoletes RFC 4932.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute