Subject: Nomcom 2009-2010: Call for Nominations

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:54:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

The 2009-2010 Nominating committee is now seeking nominations through
Sept 18th, 2009. The list of open positions can be found at:
    http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/09
That site includes tools for providing both nominations and feedback. 

Nominations may also be made by email to [email-masked].
If you do so, please include the word "Nominate" in the Subject and 
indicate in the email who is being nominated, their email address (to
confirm acceptance of the nomination), and the position for which you are
making the nomination. If you wish to nominate someone via email for more
than one position, please use separate emails to do so.

Self nomination is welcome. 

In addition to nominations, the Nominating Committee is actively
seeking community input on the jobs that need to be filled.  We have
job descriptions from the IAB, IESG, and IAOC:
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/09/iab-requirements
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/09/iesg-requirements
https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/09/iaoc-requirements

However, we also need the community's views and input on the jobs within
each organization. If you have ideas on job responsibilities (more, less,
different), please let us know.  Please send suggestions and feedback to
[email-masked]. 

Thank you,
Mary Barnes
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]