Subject: RFC 69, RFC 5733 on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Contact Mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:06:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 69        
        RFC 5733

        Title:      Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Contact 
                    Mapping 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      41
        Characters: 80698
        Obsoletes:  RFC4933
        See Also:   RFC0069

        I-D Tag:    draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5733.txt

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for the provisioning and management of individual or
organizational social information identifiers (known as "contacts")
stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in Extensible
Markup Language (XML), the mapping defines EPP command syntax and
semantics as applied to contacts.  This document obsoletes RFC 4933.  
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute