Subject: RFC 5643 on Management Information Base for OSPFv3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:05:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5643

        Title:      Management Information Base for OSPFv3 
        Author:     D. Joyal, Ed.,
                    V. Manral, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      95
        Characters: 192945
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5643.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in IPv6-based internets.  In
particular, it defines objects for managing the Open Shortest Path
First (OSPF) Routing Protocol for IPv6, otherwise known as OSPF
version 3 (OSPFv3).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute