Subject: RFC 5612 on Enterprise Number for Documentation Use

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:55:58 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5612

        Title:      Enterprise Number for Documentation Use 
        Author:     P. Eronen, D. Harrington
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       August 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6610
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-eronen-enterprise-number-documentation-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5612.txt

This document describes an Enterprise Number (also known as SMI
Network Management Private Enterprise Code) for use in documentation.  
This memo provides information for the Internet community.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute