Subject: Document Action: 'Network Mobility Route Optimization Requirements for Operational Use in Aeronautics and Space Exploration Mobile Networks' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:35:34 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Network Mobility Route Optimization Requirements for Operational Use 
   in Aeronautics and Space Exploration Mobile Networks '
   <draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04.txt

Technical Summary

   This document describes the requirements and desired properties of
   Network Mobility (NEMO) Route Optimization techniques for use in
   global networked communications systems for aeronautics and space
   exploration.

Working Group Summary

   This is product of the MEXT WG.

Document Quality

   Substantial input to these requirements was given by aeronautical
   communications experts outside the IETF, including members of the
   International Civil Aviation Orgnanization (ICAO) and other
   aeronautical communications standards bodies.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Marcelo Braun, and the responsible
   Area Director is Jari Arkko.

RFC Editor Note

  Please change the following:

  OLD:
  (e.g. the Gatelink system)
  NEW:
  (e.g. local networks available while on a gate)

  OLD:
  (currently on the surface when connected to a wired Gatelink system)
  NEW:
  (currently on the surface when connected to a wired link at a gate)

  OLD:
  (link technologies and acronyms are briefly defined in Appendix A.
  NEW:
  (link technologies and acronyms are briefly defined in Appendix A).

  OLD:
  rouge
  NEW
  rogue