Subject: RFC 5672 on RFC 4871 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures -- Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5672

        Title:      RFC 4871 DomainKeys Identified Mail 
                    (DKIM) Signatures -- Update 
        Author:     D. Crocker, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 29677
        Updates:    RFC4871

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5672.txt

This document updates RFC 4871, "DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
Signatures".  Specifically, the document clarifies the nature, roles,
and relationship of the two DKIM identifier tag values that are
candidates for payload delivery to a receiving processing module.
The Update is in the style of an Errata entry, albeit a rather long
one.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute