Subject: RFC 5624 on Quality of Service Parameters for Usage with Diameter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5624

        Title:      Quality of Service Parameters for 
                    Usage with Diameter 
        Author:     J. Korhonen, Ed.,
                    H. Tschofenig, 
                    E. Davies
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       August 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 23326
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5624.txt

This document defines a number of Quality of Service (QoS) parameters
that can be reused for conveying QoS information within Diameter.

The defined QoS information includes data traffic parameters for
describing a token bucket filter, a bandwidth parameter, and a per-hop
behavior class object.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute