Subject: Document Action: 'IANA IPv4 Special Purpose Address Registry' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:21:56 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'IANA IPv4 Special Purpose Address Registry '
   <draft-iana-special-ipv4-registry-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iana-special-ipv4-registry-02.txt

Technical Summary

  This is a direction to IANA concerning the creation and management of
  the IANA IPv4 Special Purpose Address Registry.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

Protocol Quality

  The document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

RFC Editor Note

  Please publish this document at the same time as 
  draft-iana-rfc3330bis.