Subject: Protocol Action: 'Nominating Committee Process: Open Disclosure of Willing Nominees' to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:19:53 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Nominating Committee Process: Open Disclosure of Willing Nominees '
   <draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist-06.txt> as a BCP

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist-06.txt

Technical Summary

  This document updates RFC 3777, Section 3, Bullet 6 to allow a
  Nominating and Recall Commitee to disclose the list of nominees who
  are willing to be considered to serve in positions the committee is
  responsible for filling.

Working Group Summary

  This document is not the product of any IETF WG.

Protocol Quality

  The document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.