Subject: 76th IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:59:45 -0700 (PDT)

76th IETF Meeting 
Hiroshima, Japan 
November 8-13, 2009 
Host: WIDE 
 
Registration is now open! 
 
Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/ 

Accommodations & Breakfast Information 
Information on accommodations can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/76/hotel.html  

Please note that breakfast will NOT be provided as part of the on-site
meeting services. If you reserve a sleeping room at the ANA Crown Plaza
Hotel or at any of the IETF overflow properties, breakfast is included
with your room. If you choose to reserve a room at another hotel,
breakfast may not be included -- please plan accordingly.

Only 53 days until IETF 76!