Subject: Hiroshima IETF Codesprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hiroshima IETF Codesprint

When:  November 7, 2009, begining at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF.
       Some people may be porting of existing functionality to the
       new framework; some people may be adding exciting new
       functionality.  All code will become part of the open source
       IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Many of the results of previous codesprint activities are being
used every day by the IETF community.  Chris Newman and Steve Conte
will be helping with advance planning.  Henrik Levkowetz will be
coordinating the event in Hiroshima.  More information is available
at:

  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF76Sprint

If you are able to participate, please sign up on the wiki at:

  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF76SprintSignUp

Please support the tools development effort,
   Russ