Subject: RFC 5333 on IANA Registration of Enumservices for Internet Calendaring

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5333

        Title:      IANA Registration of Enumservices for 
                    Internet Calendaring 
        Author:     R. Mahy, B. Hoeneisen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 13945
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-enum-calendar-service-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5333.txt

This document registers Enumservices for Internet calendaring.
Specifically, this document focuses on Enumservices for scheduling
with iMIP (iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol) and for
accessing Internet calendaring information with CalDAV (Calendaring 
Extensions to WebDAV).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute