Subject: Independent Submission Editor (ISE) Nominees

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 06:28:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Colleagues,

With reference to earlier communication ([1] and references therein) I
would like to let you know that the advisory committee (acef) is starting
the selection process for the Independent Submission Editor and will
therefore not accept further nominations.

We have received nominations for:

Timothy Asiedu
Samuel Abuchi
SS Kshatriy
Nevil Brownlee
Eric Rescorla (with Jon Peterson and Cullen Jennings)

Any feedback you may have can be mailed to the advisory committee at
[email-masked]. Your feedback may be shared with IAB members, except Jon
Peterson who has recused himself from the discussion.

The IAB is continuing the process of RFC Series Editor selection.

[1]
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg06395.html

For the IAB,

--Olaf Kolkman, chair