Subject: 76th IETF - Overflow Hotels

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:59:02 -0700 (PDT)

76th IETF Meeting
Hiroshima, Japan
November 8-13, 2009
Host: WIDE

Hotels

The main IETF venue hotel (ANA Crowne Plaza) is currently fully booked.

The overflow hotels have extended their cutoff to October 30. Information
can be found at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/76/hotel.html. 

Guaranteed reservations will be held until the night of the arrival date.
You will be unable to guarantee your reservation with a credit card if you
make your reservation prior to October 16, 2009. You can make your
reservation prior to October 16, 2009 but you will not be able to give
your credit card information at that time. You will be contacted by JTB on
or soon after October 16, 2009 at which time you will need to log back
into your individual account and complete payment by credit card, at which
time you will be charged for ALL room nights and tax which is refundable
up to 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival date.  If you make your
reservation after October 16, you will be requested to give credit card
information and will be charged for ALL room nights and tax which is
refundable up to 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival date.

Please note that breakfast will NOT be provided as part of the on-site 
meeting services. If you reserve a sleeping room at the ANA Crown Plaza 
Hotel or at any of the IETF overflow properties, breakfast is included 
with your room. If you choose to reserve a room at another hotel, 
breakfast may not be included -- please plan accordingly. 

Only 24 days until the Hiroshima IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/76/