Subject: RFC 5702 on Use of SHA-2 Algorithms with RSA in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:19:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5702

        Title:      Use of SHA-2 Algorithms with 
                    RSA in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource 
                    Records for DNSSEC 
        Author:     J. Jansen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 19425
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-rsasha256-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5702.txt

This document describes how to produce RSA/SHA-256 and RSA/SHA-512
DNSKEY and RRSIG resource records for use in the Domain Name System
Security Extensions (RFC 4033, RFC 4034, and RFC 4035).  [STANDARDS
TRACK]

This document is a product of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute