Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for IETF 76 in Hiroshima, Japan

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for IETF 76 in Hiroshima,
Japan.

* Monday, October 19, 2009 (17:00 PDT; 24:00 UTC/GMT): 
Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft Submissions.

As always, all initial submissions with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate working group chair
before they can be processed or announced.

* Monday, October 26 (17:00 PDT; 24:00 UTC/GMT): 
Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) Internet-Draft
Submissions.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory
or announced until on or after Monday, November 9, when Internet-Draft
posting resumes.  Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for IETF 76 can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates.html#76

The Internet-Draft submission tool can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat