Subject: Nomcom 2009-10: Request for additional TSV nominations

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:01:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, 

The nomcom believes that it would benefit the nomcom process to have
additional nominations for the IESG Transport Area Director position.

We encourage community members to please make additional nominations.
Please consider that not all nominees are able to accept the nominations
and thus multiple nominations for the position can be helpful. 
Self-nominations are also welcome. 

Nominations can be submitted using this form:
  https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/09/nominate
or via email to [email-masked].  

The deadline for nominations is November 4 - 1 weeks time. 

Thank you for assistance in this matter.

Thank you,
Mary Barnes
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]