Subject: CORRECTION: Protocol Action: 'Node behavior upon originating and receiving Resource ReserVation Protocol (RSVP) Path Error message' to Proposed Standard

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:53:03 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Node behavior upon originating and receiving Resource ReserVation 
   Protocol (RSVP) Path Error message '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-3209-patherr-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working
Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Ross Callon.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-3209-patherr-06.txt

Technical Summary

 This ID describes a common practice when a node sends or receives
 an RSVP Path Error message for a preempted MPLS-TE LSP. This 
 document does not define any new protocol extensions.

Working Group Summary

 This document was produced by the WG to help resolve issues with
 draft-ietf-mpls-soft-preemption. Great care was taken within the
 WG to make sure that the work represented consensus of all existing
 implementers.

Document Quality

  This document represents a description of existing implementations.

Personnel

 Loa Andersson is the document shepherd.
 Adrian Farrel is the Responsible Area Director.

RFC Editor Note

Please add "Updates RFC3209" to the document header.