Subject: RFC 5703 on Sieve Email Filtering: MIME Part Tests, Iteration, Extraction, Replacement, and Enclosure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:33:16 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5703

        Title:      Sieve Email Filtering: MIME Part 
                    Tests, Iteration, Extraction, Replacement, 
                    and Enclosure 
        Author:     T. Hansen, C. Daboo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 34718
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5703.txt

This document defines extensions to the Sieve email filtering
language to permit analysis and manipulation of the MIME body parts
of an email message.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute