Subject: BMWG Virtual Interim Meeting

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

As indicated at the Stockholm IETF's BMWG meeting, BMWG will
be using PSTN conferencing (and probably webex) for the following
interim meeting to advance some specific current work items and
discuss new work proposals.

UTC (GMT) Friday, October 30, 2009 at 13:30:00 to 16:00:00
start times in
Geneva (Switzerland) Friday, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:30:00 PM UTC+1 hour CET
New York (U.S.A.) Friday, Oct 30, 2009 at 9:30:00 AM UTC-4 hours EDT
San Francisco (U.S.A.) Friday, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:30:00 AM UTC-7 hours PDT
Note that the USA will still be observing Daylight Savings Time,
while Europe and many other locations be on Standard Time.

See the BMWG Archive for more information, specifically:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg02078.html

Per http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates.html#76, the cut-off
for revised I-Ds is October 26.

Agenda, Slides, (WebEx URL) and PSTN dial-in information will be
published
on BMWG's supplementary web page:
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/