Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-l3vpn-ospfv3-pece (OSPFv3 as a PE-CE routing protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 06:29:49 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks 
WG (l3vpn) to consider the following document:

- 'OSPFv3 as a PE-CE routing protocol '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-ospfv3-pece-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-10-23. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Please note that draft-ietf-l3vpn-ospfv3-pece-03.txt contains a normative
reference to RFC2547, which is an informational RFC and is therefore 
currently a downref. This reference will be moved to be an informative 
reference prior to publication as an RFC. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-ospfv3-pece-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17761&rfc_flag=0