Subject: Document Action: 'LDAP schema for storing SCRAM secrets' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:51:21 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'LDAP schema for storing SCRAM secrets '
   <draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Pasi Eronen.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-04.txt

Technical Summary

   This memo describes how authPassword LDAP attribute can be used for
   storing secrets used by Salted Challenge Response (SCRAM) Simple
   Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) Mechanism.

Working Group Summary

   This is not a WG document, however it was reviewed by SASL WG
   participants.

Document Quality

   At least two implementations of the protocol are planned. 

Personnel

   The responsible area director for this document is Pasi Eronen.

RFC Editor Note

   Please remove the "Note: A revised version of this draft..."   
   paragraph on Page 1.