Subject: IETF 79 Announcement

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:23:31 -0800 (PST)

The IAOC is pleased to announce the ancient and historic city of Beijing
as the site for IETF 79 from 7 - 10 November 2010.  This will be the
IETF's first meeting in China.  The meeting will be held at the Shangri-La
Beijing Hotel.

The IAOC and the Internet Society are also very pleased to announce that
the Host for this meeting will be Tsinghua University, which has already
hosted over 100 International Conferences/Meetings.  The University sends
many individuals to participate in IETF meetings on a regular basis, and
has demonstrated leadership and real perseverance in its efforts to bring
the IETF to China.  Thank you!

The IAOC is confident that a successful IETF meeting can be held in
Beijing and we are looking forward to our first meeting in China.

The 2010 IETF Meetings calendar is now complete:

IETF 77  Anaheim, CA, the United States
IETF 78  Maastricht, the Netherlands	Hosted by SIDN
IETF 79  Beijing, the People Republic of China	Hosted by Tsinghua
University

Looking forward to seeing you at these interesting venues!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director