Subject: Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-nsri-aria-03.txt

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:52:38 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'A Description of the ARIA Encryption Algorithm' <draft-nsri-aria-03.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG would also like the IRSG or RFC-Editor to review the comments in 
the datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18571&rfc_flag=0) 
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit 
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot 
and the comment log. 

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-aria-03.txt

The process for such documents is described at http://www.rfc-editor.org/indsubs.html.

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary

Technical Summary

   This document describes the ARIA encryption algorithm. ARIA is a
   128-bit block cipher with 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys. The
   algorithm consists of key scheduling part and data randomizing part.

Working Group Summary

   This document is not the product of an IETF WG.

Document Quality

   This is an Independent Submission Stream document.  The RFC
   Editor is responsible for determining document quality.

Personnel

   Russ Housley reviewed this document for the IESG.

RFC Editor Note

  The IESG has not found any conflict between this document and
  IETF work.  No IESG Note is needed for this document.