Subject: RFC 5665 on IANA Considerations for Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Network Identifiers and Universal Address Formats

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:52:17 -0800

Resending.

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5665 on IANA Considerations for Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Network Identifiers and Universal Address Formats
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:08:01 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5665

        Title:      IANA Considerations for Remote Procedure 
                    Call (RPC) Network Identifiers and Universal 
                    Address Formats 
        Author:     M. Eisler
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       January 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 28706
        Updates:    RFC1833

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-netid-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5665.txt

This document lists IANA Considerations for Remote Procedure Call
(RPC) Network Identifiers (netids) and RPC Universal Network
Addresses (uaddrs).  This document updates, but does not replace, RFC
1833.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

----- End forwarded message -----