Subject: Document Action: 'The CERNET IVI Translation Design and Deployment for the IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence and Transition' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:26:16 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'The CERNET IVI Translation Design and Deployment for the IPv4/IPv6 
   Coexistence and Transition '
   <draft-xli-behave-ivi-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-behave-ivi-07.txt

Technical Summary

   This document defines IVI, an early precursor to the
   standard IPv4 - IPv6 translation solutions worked on in
   the BEHAVE WG.

Working Group Summary

   This is a submission from outside working groups. It
   is intended for publication as a record of what has
   been defined before the standard comes out. The draft
   has a normative dependency to the standard version and
   as such will not come out before the standard.

Document Quality

   This mechanism has been implemented and deployed in the
   CERNET network in China.

Personnel

  There is no Document Shepherd. The responsible Area Director
  is Jari Arkko.