Subject: RFC 5759 on Suite B Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:56:58 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5759

        Title:      Suite B Certificate and Certificate 
                    Revocation List (CRL) Profile 
        Author:     J. Solinas, L. Zieglar
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 21429
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5759.txt

This document specifies a base profile for X.509 v3 Certificates and
X.509 v2 Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) for use with the United
States National Security Agency's Suite B Cryptography.  The reader
is assumed to have familiarity with RFC 5280, "Internet X.509 Public
Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List
(CRL) Profile".  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC