Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised (FLUTE - File Delivery over Unidirectional Transport) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:27:50 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Reliable Multicast Transport WG 
(rmt) to consider the following document:

- 'FLUTE - File Delivery over Unidirectional Transport '
   <draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has normative references to RFC 1950 (Informational),
"ZLIB Compressed Data Format Specification version 3.3", RFC 1952 
(Informational), "GZIP file format specification version 4.3",
RFC 3738 (Experimental), "Wave and Equation Based Rate Control 
(WEBRC) Building Block". Please consider the appropriateness of 
these downward reference. See RFC 3967 for additional information 
about this. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-02-12. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13743&rfc_flag=0