Subject: RFC 5736 on IANA IPv4 Special Purpose Address Registry

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:57:22 -0800

Resending.

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5736 on IANA IPv4 Special Purpose Address Registry
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:10:19 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5736

        Title:      IANA IPv4 Special Purpose Address 
                    Registry 
        Author:     G. Huston, M. Cotton,
                    L. Vegoda
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10823
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iana-special-ipv4-registry-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5736.txt

This is a direction to IANA concerning the creation and management of
the IANA IPv4 Special Purpose Address Registry.  This document is not 
an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

----- End forwarded message -----