Subject: RFC 5737 on IPv4 Address Blocks Reserved for Documentation

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:57:47 -0800

Resending.

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5737 on IPv4 Address Blocks Reserved for Documentation
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:10:33 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5737

        Title:      IPv4 Address Blocks Reserved for 
                    Documentation 
        Author:     J. Arkko, M. Cotton,
                    L. Vegoda
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7036
        Updates:    RFC1166

        I-D Tag:    draft-iana-ipv4-examples-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5737.txt

Three IPv4 unicast address blocks are reserved for use in examples in
specifications and other documents.  This document describes the use
of these blocks.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

----- End forwarded message -----