Subject: Document Action: 'Link Relation Types for Simple Version Navigation between Web Resources' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:38:46 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Link Relation Types for Simple Version Navigation between Web 
   Resources '
   <draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-07.txt

Technical Summary

   This specification defines Atom link relations for navigation between
   a resource and its versions.

Working Group Summary

   This is not a working group document.  

Document Quality

   This document mostly registers values.  It is a straightforward
   proposal to adapt an existing model (WebDAV versioning and its
   relationships between resources) to the link relation approach 
   to describing relationships.  Given how straightforward this is,
   the document has received sufficient review.

Personnel

   Lisa Dusseault is the sponsor of this document. 
   the IESG is responsible for approving the link relations 
   registrations by approving this document.