Subject: RFC 5716 on Requirements for Federated File Systems

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:53:48 -0800

Resending.

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5716 on Requirements for Federated File Systems
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:08:40 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5716

        Title:      Requirements for Federated File Systems 
        Author:     J. Lentini, C. Everhart,
                    D. Ellard, R. Tewari,
                    M. Naik
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       January 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 58051
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5716.txt

This document describes and lists the functional requirements of a
federated file system and defines related terms.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for informational 
purposes.

This document is a product of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

----- End forwarded message -----