Subject: Protocol Action: 'Definition of Master Key between PANA Client and Enforcement Point' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:42:26 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Definition of Master Key between PANA Client and Enforcement Point '
   <draft-ohba-pana-pemk-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-pemk-04.txt

Technical Summary

  This document defines a master key used between a client of the
  Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) and an
  enforcement point, for bootstrapping lower-layer ciphering. 

Working Group Summary

  This is an output of the PANA working group.

Document Quality

   The document has been reviewed by Jari Arkko and the
   main design approach verified with the Security ADs.

Personnel

   The Document Shepherd is Alper Yegin. The responsible Area Director
   is Jari Arkko.